Half the time I talk to another American it feels like talking to a robot following a pre-programmed script...

Half the time I talk to another American it feels like talking to a robot following a pre-programmed script. There's no genuine emotion or honesty discernible. This is especially true for those under the age of 60 or so.

Attached: 1536612569434.jpg (234x264, 10K)

Half the time I talk to another American it feels like talking to a robot following a pre-programmed script. There's no genuine emotion or honesty discernible. This is especially true for those under the age of 60 or so.

Attached: 1536684408814.jpg (234x264, 10K)

normies talk like modems or network protocols

>HI
>HI
>HW R U
>FIN
>NIC
>BYE

Attached: npc_non_playable_character_gamer_gear_trucker_hat-rd82f1d8411e541cd884d6e139b57c750_v9wfy_8byvr_324. (324x324, 16K)

Do you guys genuinely believe in this meme?

>inner monologue isn't really necessary
>chinese don't have a higher percentage of npcs thats just racist bullshit

Attached: npeecee.jpg (458x479, 43K)

Try being a 169cm short "male" manlet midget.

It describes well a lot of people, in the USA at least. It's hard to explain how weird, illogical, inauthentic and yet predictable a lot of Americans are. This thing with Serena Williams is a good example: you can guess what almost everybody's take is going to be just by knowing their age, gender, sex and religion. And you know that in most cases they're not actually saying it because they genuinely feel that way but just because it's what you're supposed to say.

Attached: 1536616100571.png (430x441, 94K)

But I do have inner monologue and I find it hard to believe that the majority of the world doesn’t. Also how is it that everyone on Jow Forums has inner monologue? If the majority of the world is an NPC then shouldn’t there be some NPCs lurking around here?

People tend to resort to talking points when the subject is one they don’t value that much. That’s not a uniquely American thing.

Why do you give a fuck? They can make life hell, but if you don't give a shit your mental sanity may improve.

ssshhhhhh, don't ruin their fun

for am*ricans it's 100% accurate at least (including the polcels who think they are special)

Yeah I like use forced memes like an NPC too.

Attached: neurotypical_people_are_all_the_same_post_cards-r888f0521566c41b3a1b336e6ff397cc0_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jp (512x512, 35K)

If you hate America so much you can leave.

That's a result of your partisan political system. Absolutely everything is politicised in America. Your clothes, pets, cars, food, sports, etc. It all fits a political narrative making Americans surprisingly predictable and all conversation seemingly scripted. Doesn't help that you are all similarly educated meaning that all Americans are coming from the same foundation.

You're surrounded by them and most bosses, professors, media figures, HR functionaries and other minions of the system have the same mindset, ergo if you say the "wrong" thing (in reality a harmless and correct opinion) you risk being fired, publicly humiliated and otherwise having your life destroyed

Attached: 1536619604274.jpg (234x244, 7K)

Hyperbole much?

no, Jow Forums literally believes that Americans aren't human while at the same time claiming that we are the racist ones

You can't be racist toward animals

>Being needlessly cruel to dumb animals.

Quite the moral people you are.

It's not needless though. With tough love we may force the hand of evolutionary progression.

I felt exactly the same way when I was in America.

You, Pakianon and most of people here have no inner dialogue though.

HAHA EPIC FUNNY MEME XD

Attached: 1536588772388.png (680x683, 372K)

>npcs so buttblasted they are going full frontal assault against wojak

That's the great thing about this meme, NPCs always spaz out about how it's not funny. It's like some kind of existential self-defence mechanism that non-sentient people are born with.

>similarly educated
Tell that to anyone who went to a public school

this meme exposes normie thots for who they are.

Attached: npc normies.png (1152x648, 219K)

implying the union would let texas leave

I hate that /v/ killed wojak.

Wojak was never good
I can't think of a single iconic Wojak

The original was ok and I was always alright with it despite it being old. Then they started spamming unfunny edits and it got annoying.

Most Americans are barely above livestock though. Half the country worship corporations that don't care for them, and other half also worships corporations as long as they make niceties about diversity. Foreign policy wise, people claim to be non-interventionists, then immediately flip when something harms their sensibilities without any consideration for long-term planning. Ad hominem is the #1 debate tactic where a person's race and gender determines their righteousness. Culturally and intellectually, there just seems to be something that turns anything that enters here into a rotten and obnoxious bastardization. If I were a rich Jew, I'd turn into a Jow Forums caricature of Jews out of sheer contempt.

Attached: 1535750471745.jpg (457x1024, 92K)