How do we redpill Europlops on the importance of the right to keep and bear arms? They do, after all...

How do we redpill Europlops on the importance of the right to keep and bear arms? They do, after all, make fine firearms.
>FN Herstal
>Glock
>HK
>Beretta

Attached: girls_with_guns__taz_with_mp5_by_sprocket_man.jpg (900x675, 196K)

Piss off.

>be amerimutt
>get waco'd

When the emu hordes start beaking everyone, you'll regret cucking out.

Burger civilians have more guns than our police and military combined.

>How do we redpill Europlops on the importance of the right to keep and bear arms?
If they're rational individuals instead of emotion-driven cucks, you don't have to. They'll figure it out on their own. Unfortunately, the mainstream narrative is against rational thought.

America has essentially stopped this from ever happening by scaring every other country because of how bad an example it is

protip: pretty much all human political and ideological convictions are emotionally driven, and we dig up reason and evidence to support them after the fact.

It's how humans work.

By taking over the government and press in an united front of a combined left/right resistance to fight against the jews/porkie, and changing the status quo, so the normalfags will defend the now Europena first amendment the rights to bear arms, themselves, without the input of autists on an imageboard.

So how do I put a rational thought in someones brain ? Would a glock work for that ?

Why don't you mind your own business honestly? I couldn't care less and I live here

It's rational to accepts weekly mass shootings so that I can go pew pew with my gun.

Faggot

Based And Redpilled

Attached: TheKaabaGunStone.jpg (2816x2112, 473K)

Why don't you just change the law? lmao stay safe frog

>protip: pretty much all human political and ideological convictions are emotionally driven, and we dig up reason and evidence to support them after the fact.
That's still better than the THINK OF THE CHILLUMS rhetoric, because it isn't analysed objectively at any point by the people that spout it.
No, if you want to put a rational thought in someone's head with a firearm, you should actually use a good gun.
Absolutely. Is you going pew pew with your gun directly causing mass shootings?

Bring us democracy! I want free speech and the right to wear weapons! Save us again America!

>Bring us Democracy!
Sorry, you don't have oil.

>__ ________
>___ ____

Attached: hehehhe.png (600x610, 565K)

grandad was a production mamanger at FN Herstal
my dad used to design handguns at FN Hesrtal
And I'm about to get a fine job there

U may in the near future use a gun that was made by me how cool is taht?

Attached: 1519771493432.jpg (785x644, 51K)

Convince them to bring down the price of SCARs. Or make more FALs.

Attached: SCAR-17S-FDE_Rotators_4-1800x897.png (1800x897, 514K)

>Burger civilians have more guns than our police and military combined.
They also kill more people than your police and military combined.

no no
you buy our guns !! how else are we gonna make monnies
we need more americans to buy our guns reeee

>how else are we gonna make monnies
Uncuck your gun laws. Then you'll be swimming in shekels.

My parents were horrorized the other day at a controversial presidential candidate's supporters making finger guns as a sign of support.
I don't even support the guy but I do support the right to bear arms though, so that was pretty awkward.

buy the HK417 instead

Attached: file.png (740x246, 141K)

Ive seen some cringe stuff from Brazil like kids in kindegartens smashing gun toys with hammer as part of nogun policies. Obviously gun control doesnt work in Brazil if favelamen keep gunning each ther

SCARs aren't made in Belgium. Talk to FN USA about that.

Based Swabians