Whats he most overrated place in your country by foreigners?

Whats he most overrated place in your country by foreigners?
>Spain
>Barcelona

Attached: happy-traveller-woman-near-roman-forum-holding-map-pointing-holiday-trendy-rome-italy-100703548.jpg (800x544, 79K)

statue of liberty

New York fucking City.

>Ask an American where he's from
>He says Staten Island

LA and New York are bother overrated by foreigners, but New York is way more overrated.

niagra falls

Barcelona is the best city I've ever seen though.

Champs élysés avenue and Montmartre in Paris

You shut you mewling mouth. Niagra Falls is a undeserved gem upon the face of the planet.

Venice. It fucking stinks.

Probably Cologne? or some shit? There's a huge fucking church, but it's rather uninteresting when you think about it.

i don't know because Sydney harbour looks nice(theres nothing to actually do there though). I don't know why we have any tourists though.

>England
>Salisbury

op said your country
maybe the american side is nicer

Huh? Who would ever go to Salisbury? I thought the only city foreigners ever go to was London.

>Poland
>Auschwitz
It's boring as fuck,most of it is an empty field with some rubble, few rows of barracks with lame museum

Stonehenge

It's just a bunch of fucking rocks.

Hollywood

Los Angeles

NYC actually has cool interesting stuff, LA is just an ugly anticlimactic
dirthole.

Literally made me appreciate living in Alabama.

Barcelona is actually nice. So is New York. A place can't be overrated if it's actually a pleasure to visit it. Don't know about L.A., but probably it actually is overrated.

The most overrated attraction to visit in Germany is the Munich Oktoberfest.

so if i go to asspain, what is the place to visit?

>cusco
>Puno

Both are fucking shitholes full of ruins. Kinda like rome but with squat shitters and shitskins. You can walk without stopping for air every 10 min also

Attached: 1440132680953.jpg (784x763, 84K)

Valencia and Malaga are really nice as well but not as popular among most tourists. Barcelona is still the best one though

Shagaluf with the lads

Attached: Magaluf-11[1].jpg (968x681, 80K)

If you want tge regular dood bro tourism then med coast

Take out Ciudad de las artes y las ciencias and Valencia becomes a glorified big town.
t. Valencian

As for Andalusia, I liked Sevilla and Granada more than Malaga, but Malaga is better for party tourism.

They will go to tge tourism regular showing alhambra mosque cordoba and other buildings built in the 20th century for orient fetish.

the old looking buildings and the hobtbahnhoff are nice. Its cozy when you go farther out from the train station

Rio.

It boggles my mind how people still go there despite the city being in the middle of a civil war.

>Barcelona
>Valencia
>Malaga

Attached: images-1.jpg (348x145, 9K)

>Look at me disregarding an opinion without elaborating on my own reasoning
Muy bien, senor ano

Cabo San lucas, shithole filled with gringo boomers

He was actually proud to admit that he’s from the most irrelevant borough of New York City?

Lisbon. There's way more to see than that shit show.