1.your cunt 2.opinion on gays

Attached: lgbt.png (1158x628, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/09/transgender-people-russia-banned-driving-legal-amendment-dmitry-medvedev
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my wife chino is so cute

I've been in a gay relationship since Friday AMA

1. mexico
2. love 'em

Is it with a white or asian guy or is it with an std infested "person"

Hate dykes, fags are annoying, trannies can either be hot or disgusting.

non-persons as they are not human enough to sacrifice their own sexual satisfaction in the name of the future and the growth of their people by getting into a pragmatic heterosexual relationship
also for dismissing the opposite gender as unfit for romanticism because of muh genitalia muh body

Why tho
Everyone I talk to wants all the gays to burn in hell
Based
Traps aren't gay, say it with me.

Attached: Smug.png (198x198, 75K)

Traps are gay, Shemales are not :^)

because if gay didnt exist they wouldnt be anyone who fucks me

Nani?I've tried to like girls before but I simply can't, it's not like I want to like guys, especially since discrimination is rampant here.
Also I'm a virgin lole and I just want to spend the rest of my life with a cute bf, I'm not going to go out and bang every guy I see

It's a hapa
He's also like 5'4 and on hormones so he has a tiny dick

They should be drowned in swamps/bogs.

aw...
Looks aren't everything, fren

Attached: Hug.gif (438x498, 593K)

it's not about liking girls it's about doing what's right

im not saying it because girls dont like me, v*ginas are disgusting

What is right?
Morality is subjective.
Our world is already overpopulated, surely it's not worth having to sacrifice your happiness for the greater good, whatever that might be

Actually dont really know any, just a friend of my sister which I barely had a conversation with.

Oh, same
Cute...
Why

>What is right?
>Morality is subjective.
morality is subjective but in this case population maintenance might aswell be objective as it is the goal of earth on life
>Our world is already overpopulated
only india and africa are really overpopulated
even then, overpopulation eventually fixes itself naturally by crashing populations that go past critical thresholds so it is a non-issue
>surely it's not worth having to sacrifice your happiness for the greater good
this is exactly what I mean by non-person
you'll never understand without intensive reflection of yourself and the world

might as well asign to every citizen someone of the opposite sex based on genes to avoid conflict and malformation for the best natalist policy then

cute femboys are okay

>ignoring sociological aspects entirely
I bet you support eugenics where you pair inviduals with equally "good" genetics too in an attempt to create some sort of biological ubermensch you autismo

Nah, genes shouldnt be mixed with others of the same level, itd be too heirarchal and overall inefficient, the main factor behind pairing should be compatibility if a eugenics system would be introduced. You need diverse alleles that dont interact in the wrong way, not the same kind over and over. Then you chemically castrate people with high risk of diformities in their offsping but still asign them a spouse.
There you go.

removing the detriments of errors also removes the benefits of them
evolution is an error based system and removing or reducing errors slows it down if not completely halts it, stalling possible improvement
it's better to let the errors happen and weed the mistakes out while reaping the occasional benefit
afterall if our primate ancestors would have been all perfectly genetically compatible and had no errors or mismatches in reproduction we wouldn't be
and this progress was made possible by natural instinctual pairing that produces a fairly stable rate of erroneous results to allow for change but maintains a high enough level of correct results to prevent total genepool degradation

Indifferent
Bi myself but I hate it when they get all obnoxious and whiney, rather prefer more masculine lgbt folks like dykes and tops

flag
i love my gay bf

Attached: wojak12.png (645x773, 10K)

Attached: orig.gif (375x360, 234K)

better to be gay than an incel

Attached: 1507647177187.jpg (1067x720, 153K)

I've never seen a decent homosexual here, all of them are obnoxious fags.

Attached: upsetdog.jpg (415x309, 14K)

>mexico
That's the problem.
Everyone there is an obnoxious fag, straight or gay, male or female.

Eat soil

Gays are retard faggots but

They’re a useful weapon against Muslims. Whenever a self-proclaimed liberal muzzi tries to show Islam as a religion of peace just ask him what Islam has to say about gays. pseudo-liberals and muzzies BTFO at once

>Better to get fucking sodomized than be a virgin
Behold the fall of the West

It's true though. At least your emigrants and tourists are. You little shits talk VERY LOUDLY to each other in public, practically yelling, stop it.

what are you doing in India, ben shapiro?

I need to see which thread this was.

all fags should be eliminated

Would murder all str*ightoid shits if I could.

ehehehhehe

>flag
They are allright

Attached: Apu kavi.jpg (605x516, 28K)

>Hurr, we should eliminate everyone who has enough sense to not be attracted to subhuman females. Right away, sir Noseberg!
Str*ightoid dregs don't deserve human rights.

Oh I'm the one doing the sodomizing, trust me
Anyway, if it was good enough for the ancient Greeks, It's good enough for me.

Attached: 1525959018043.png (651x923, 909K)

>gay people think they are equivalent to greco romans
OH NO NO NO NO NO
*INHALES*

good post

it was on some trap thread on Jow Forums

1.Cuzca
2. They alrite

R u one of them chechen fellers

yeah because those are the most normie/ignorant

1. Italy
2. Kill them before they lay eggs

Attached: 1537924029995m.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

any well-off rightwinger in india is ben shapiro tier.

>be homofaggot in the 20th century
>spend decades convincing people not to conflate pederasty and homosexuality
>be anime shitter in the 21st century
>"uh da greeks were fags lol"

Attached: 1538247396298.jpg (512x512, 29K)

Gays are disgusting, I prefer cocks

Attached: 1538627176571.jpg (863x1000, 170K)

By the way, the reason he would be banned in this instance is because he's impersonating Jow Forums staff, not because of the "go to " comment.

Thanks for clearing that up.

No such thing as "gay"
Loving cocks is not "gay"
Sucking cocks is not "gay"
Fucking cocks is not "gay"
Loving another boy is not "gay"

Attached: 1526956329232.jpg (676x676, 95K)

1. USA
2. I'm bisexual, so obviously nothing wrong with attraction to or relations with the same sex as long as they're not obnoxious about it and the relationship is otherwise decent.

1. flag
2. can fuck off and die

This
Fuck off and die !

They're people too and should be left alone to love whomever they want, though they can stop forcing LGBT+++++++ agendas on people who don't care.

if you care about other people's sexuality then you're a single digit IQer
simple as

Couldn't give less of a crap about them.

Gays, huh? We're not very found of them

Attached: 1536834109064-r9k.jpg (1016x1417, 201K)

What do ruskies think of tranners?

If they're passing, they're cool, but they can't drive a car

Attached: 1537244822954-r9k.png (690x690, 372K)

Think they're fucking disgusting and wouldn't want one near my kids but don't think they should be thrown in gaol or killed or anything

I'm like 5% gay so they're alright

How are you 5% gay lole
Why not?That's the strangest restriction ever

Dunno
theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/09/transgender-people-russia-banned-driving-legal-amendment-dmitry-medvedev

I don't mind gay people, half the population on earth craves the dick, you just happen to be one of them.

Fuck off with the spergy "plan for the species"-speech, you happen to be part of the same dominant species at the same time. That is it.

Flag

They aight.

Kinda dumb desu
Based

Attached: Sigh.jpg (698x658, 136K)

Don't care for gays. I do hate people in with no sense of their behaviour, or ones who don't adjust/show respect to people who surround them, especially when they appear in my surroundings. That include mostly degenerate people, foreigners and minorities.

Why is it that posters from countries that discriminates against gays are fine with them but posters where gay discrimination is outlawed want to kill them(Exception of Sweden)?

Attached: What.jpg (1080x574, 80K)

Understandable have a nice day

that law didn't pass, trannies in russiua can drive to their heart content

Attached: Cd4S4OKEP7R2ed10rav1ScBxnF4wJOPI7dLEjMB63YSZSsWKCr_KhOOr6vBqEPSHO3lQydETexSpAWy1PIkBGbqLnJ0ezWY9uAqu (698x960, 48K)

oh i forgot to add the pic is a tranny activist who spoke against that law and claimed she knew some tranny truck drivers

>that law didn't pass, trannies in russiua can drive to their heart content
Based

Brunei

As a bisexual myself it's fine

Soft cunt

jordan is a homostate!! >ω

Attached: image.png (600x600, 13K)