/Mashriq/

Countries in red welcome. Chill posters are welcome too.

Thread themes:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhF16J8rBHE

youtube.com/watch?v=yjYg_YF3uF0

Attached: Mashriq.png (296x278, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8lYLNaoaNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2mzJAJAPAA0
books.google.fr/books?id=_oE9DgAAQBAJ&pg=PT48&lpg=PT48&dq=les berberes ont apostasié 12 fois&source=bl&ots=zdt4ck956O&sig=rxQU8dvCAFVmsaB_-EhX8WEGLfQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjcp-zJse3dAhXLXSwKHb5hDAAQ6AEwBXoECAMQAQ#v=onepage&q=les berberes ont apostasié 12 fois&f=false
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_au_Maroc
quora.com/Why-was-Islam-attractive-to-the-Berbers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why not eritrea?

They are more of Horn of Africans than Mashriqi Arabs. But they are still welcome.

Attached: lang.png (494x546, 184K)

Death to /MENA/

Attached: 1538225712793.jpg (574x795, 77K)

Salam

Attached: 145954905477.jpg (210x210, 5K)

They're not Arabs???

Rename this general to /UAE/

where are my jewbros at?

Attached: 1505122496412.jpg (510x635, 279K)

What are some tasty foods that I can make without using any special equipment? I love food from this region but there aren't many restaurants that serve it here

chicken madhbi and Mandy Meat they are pretty great

Shish taouk and shish kebab

The mandy looks very tasty (although mandy is slang for MDMA so you wouldn't see that written in restaurants here), thanks for the tips

>although mandy is slang for MDMA
Molly is better

Yummo, although shish kebabs are very common here. Theres just something about your spices that makes my mouth water

Goodnight /Mashriq/

Attached: gn.jpg (424x362, 44K)

isn't it a bit too early to go to sleep?

It was a long day brah. I guess I'm an old grandpa now, sleeping at 9:40 pm and stuff. gn.

Attached: 1537296647158.png (841x749, 1.81M)

you're ruining /mena/ by separating threads threads, hope you're going well with your teen crisis
also saged

There are never any /mena/ threads anyway...

goodnight uaenon

40% of Eritreans speak Arabic.

This.

Fuck off to /mena/ you shitposting fag
It's a nice thread since we won't have ro deal with 50 dispra posters from France such as yourself

Go make a /MENA/ thread and stay with your Nafri friends there. Take Al Turduni with you. /Mashriq/ is meant to be a comfy thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=T8lYLNaoaNQ

>40% of Eritreans speak Arabic.

For realz? I remember watching some Chadians speaking their Arabic dialect. It was like a mix of Sudanese and Hejazi Arabic.

Attached: Hol Up.jpg (400x317, 19K)

GIVE US ALL UR OIRRRL

No they don't
Vast majority speak Tigrinyan or however you spell it
Even the majority of Muslims speak Arabic as a second language

>For realz?
No not real
It's a dumb meme I don't know where he got that number
Most speak Tigre or Tigrinyan

Arabic is one of the official languages of Eritrea.

And yes, a lot of chadians speak arabic.

ayy

Attached: nsuwix8p5z201.jpg (1242x967, 106K)

>I want /mena/ back

Attached: 1522704439044.gif (413x243, 51K)

/MENA/ should be back. As containment zone for Nafris and Jordanian posters.

Attached: Nafri.jpg (321x879, 56K)

>Arabic is one of the official languages of Eritrea.
So are a bunch of other minority languages, it's an official language because 1/3rd of Eritreans are Muslims and 2% of the country is Bedouins
Italian is also an official language, is Eritrea a Romance country now too?

Rev up those oil fields!

Iraqis are to America as Algerians to France

>I want to keep making generals with names like "levant" and "mashriq" even though maghrebis are gonna post anyway

Ah wait nvm. You're right I was mixing it up with another country.

Good at sports, make up most of entertainment etc.

Attached: 972AD2FA-A2FA-42C0-871F-875F18CF5D77.jpg (440x600, 149K)

Djibouti?

Probably

who the fuck even cares about eritrea they're not even arabs ???

this thread is so boring no wonder why you guys are virgins, could you imagine yourself talking with your gf about the languages spoken in eritrea lmao???

Attached: eritrea.jpg (640x960, 55K)

Don't speak to me again, Nafri freak

They have their own general called /Magrheb/. Not our fault that their general is as dead as their brain function.

Massive mashriq cock

mashriqis have the smallest peepee because of sharing dna with poos

They were big enough to rape your ancestors into conversion from Paganism and Christianity

Woah woah that was uncalled for. There's no need to use to such a language hobi.

Philippe Servaty is a Belgian[1] journalist. While in Morocco from 2002–05, he engaged in sex with over 80 Moroccan women, promising to take them to Belgium.[3] Before leaving for Belgium, he asked them for sexual photos as souvenirs and photographed them in poses that could be seen as degrading. They included ejaculating on the face of a veiled woman and having another woman kneel, bound, and gagged while he urinated on her.[3][4] After returning to Belgium, he published the photos on the internet under the pseudonym, 'Belguel' and included captions such as, "There is no better drug than to ejaculate on the veiled face of a woman." "These sluts are so naive. If you promise to marry them and take them along with you to Brussels they do whatever you ask" and “I met her walking down the street in her djellaba. A few minutes later, the fucking bitch did everything I wanted. Miracles do happen, even in a Muslim country!”.

Attached: 1531894853844.jpg (600x600, 50K)

Most moroccans already converted some time before the arabs invaded, no?

did /mena/ die for the 6th gorillion time?

Doubtful

Yes, and that's a good thing.

anyways fags give me views on my last meme, this one took ages youtube.com/watch?v=2mzJAJAPAA0

Attached: 1533930757093.png (660x608, 584K)

cringe thread
delet

proudly the first dislike

Attached: zillaismoroccan.jpg (960x1200, 271K)

I hate you with every inch of my body

Bump for Lisa

i hate this fucking game
listening to this song alone gives me depression

It went wrong as soon as the Nafri came

>even the most lighthearted part of the game is still depressing
that's why I love this game

are you retarded ?
berbers didn't even speak arabic at this time, as usual the religion of peace came with the sword and berbers did apostasy 12 times before entering islam in a political way

If I recall correctly, some arabs missionaries reached morocco before the conquest in an attempt to convert the berbers more peacefully but maybe I'm wrong.

weren't you supposed to take a break and grace us with your non existence for a while?
why are you even arguing with him, most of the time he pulls shit out of his own ass or copies it from shitty fedora websites

>"I came here to kill every Nafri I land my hands on. Tell me user,.. have you seen any Nafris around here?.."

Attached: SSJ3.png (1600x900, 1.69M)

/Mashriq/ is a Christian thread

Attached: image.jpg (640x611, 295K)

I'm not trying to defend islam, but that's what I remember reading. What happened to the berbers of algeria and tunisia at the same time is a different story though.

>another fucking general
下げる。

books.google.fr/books?id=_oE9DgAAQBAJ&pg=PT48&lpg=PT48&dq=les berberes ont apostasié 12 fois&source=bl&ots=zdt4ck956O&sig=rxQU8dvCAFVmsaB_-EhX8WEGLfQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjcp-zJse3dAhXLXSwKHb5hDAAQ6AEwBXoECAMQAQ#v=onepage&q=les berberes ont apostasié 12 fois&f=false

Lmao no. I think most MENA countries, with the exception of Arabian ones or just Hejaz, remained majority christian all the way until the 10th to 14th centuries.

IIRC, Egypt remained majority christian until the 14th century because of Mameluke policies towards christians.

do you want me to add dozens of dislikes with my other accounts ?
i have watched only 2s and call already tell it it shiet

>because of Mameluke policies towards christians
Meant to say that the number of christians decreased a lot during the 14th to 16th centuries because of Mameluke policies towards them and persecution.

12th century is usually the most stated date
i'm shitting my pants out of fear oh mighty moroccan

Attached: 1522973744771.jpg (1093x1223, 335K)

there was no persecution under the mamlukes what are you talking about
these areas just slowly converted over the centuries

Not exactly true in this case. The berbers were rapidly converted in large numbers.

>/Mashriq/ being filled with French flags
Amazing. That's what I definitely wanted to see in a /Mashriq/ thread.

Attached: 1512648533874497.jpg (800x674, 164K)

I think a whopping 8% of our oil imports is from the Persian gulf and most from allied nations. If we wanted war for oil we'd just beat the shit out of Mexico or Canada and make them give us complete control of their oil.

just use /levant/ bruh
let them stack their /maghreb/ threads

gamer

Attached: image.png (865x633, 1.09M)

There is litreally no point for a /Levant/ thread at all.
There are only few Khaleeji posters here and we would never be able to maintain a general of our own.

Augh! What it could have been!

>Cairo is ~500 kilometers far from the city of Cairo
ebin

>Good at sports, make up most of entertainment etc.
No and No
Your average Iraqi would die in football and I think hockey is way out of their comfort zone.

daily reminder that mashreqis are losers that lost 3 consecutive times to israel

by allah the only countries relevant in /mena/ are the maghrebis ones.

Attached: israel best allies.png (955x704, 205K)

>complains about french flags
>proceeds to say that without them the threads would die

pretty sure saudi arabia,syria,and Iran are the most relevant. the only thing relevant in the maghreb is morocco and even then it's mostly because of their diaspora's bad reputation as drug dealers and theives

Israel lost the Lebanon War

That's what I was thinking about :
>berbères Iluwaten, Inefzawen et autres tribus convertis par les compagnons du prophètes pacifiquement, envoyé par les Omeyyades.
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_au_Maroc

lol no iran won the lebanon war, you're still their puppet state to this day.

Attached: HAIFAA.jpg (224x225, 6K)

/Levant/ is literally nothing but anime posting with beraly any actual Shami posters.
Go back to /a/ if you desire to post anime 24/7

Hezbollah is based

>pacifiquement

lol
berbers truly appreciated the beauty of coran when they couldn't understand the language LMAO

wikipedia is not a source, article probably written by a dumb muslim.

hello cousins

Nafri subhuman

Go back to Europe

>muh hezbollah based they hate the joos

leave away this Jow Forums mentality, hezbosheytan are clearly a terrorist organization.

t. Reuven ben Diwan

majoosi subhuman

Liked bby

no thanks, i like it here

I'm a Maronite

i'm not a jew.
hezbosheytan are terrorists are you're a terrorist if you're supporting them, how can you be proud about having your country totaly controlled by mollahs?

we used to say that lebanon was the Switzerland of the East, now look the at the state of your country under the majoosi control, you have became the garbage country of the east

Attached: MZBALA1.jpg (1258x900, 207K)

And my mom is a Muslim but she's a Sunni and her family moved to America from Lebanon before she was born
So I'm not majus

Some berbers probably converted peacefully for some reason though.
There was also a quora answer (lmao) on the subject that I remember reading but the author got banned :
quora.com/Why-was-Islam-attractive-to-the-Berbers
I dunno what I was talking about honestly. I'm way too tired. Not even self derision here, just the truth.