We didn't do nuffin'

Stop whining.

Attached: images.png (470x313, 2K)

Should left be charged war crime?

Attached: 1537023674366.jpg (800x800, 59K)

>Plague fleas, infected clothing and infected supplies encased in bombs were dropped on various targets. The resulting cholera, anthrax, and plague were estimated to have killed around and possibly more than 400,000 Chinese civilians.[26] Tularemia was tested on Chinese civilians.[27]

>Physiologist Yoshimura Hisato conducted experiments by taking captives outside, dipping various appendages into water, and allowing the limb to freeze. Once frozen, which testimony from a Japanese officer said "was determined after the 'frozen arms, when struck with a short stick, emitted a sound resembling that which a board gives when it is struck'",[30] ice was chipped away and the area doused in water. The effects of different water temperatures were tested by bludgeoning the victim to determine if any areas were still frozen. Variations of these tests in more gruesome forms were performed.

>Doctors orchestrated forced sex acts between infected and non-infected prisoners to transmit the disease, as the testimony of a prison guard on the subject of devising a method for transmission of syphilis between patients shows. After victims were infected, they were vivisected at different stages of infection, so that internal and external organs could be observed as the disease progressed. Testimony from multiple guards blames the female victims as being hosts of the diseases, even as they were forcibly infected. Genitals of female prisoners that were infected with syphilis were called "jam filled buns" by guards.[32]

Attached: 1537471572929.png (1528x1184, 55K)

No one gives a shit to this green text gibberish.

I wish I lived in an alternate timeline where we invaded Japan instead of nuking them and they got completely raped by Americans and Russians from all sides.

Why you hate Chinese so much? What have they done to you? Should've allied them instead of using them for twisted human experiments desu

nobody cares, forget and fuck off

WWII is already forgotten by the new generation, it's like Napoleon or Genghis Khan, in 20 years it won't be controversial to say anything about Hitler

i wish Japan had invaded US mainland and unit 731 had been stationed in California

For what?

Very Amrican post.

I like Chinese people.

Attached: images (5).jpg (350x258, 18K)

Thanks for the wise post from Africa.

>I like Chinese people.
Why you kill them and did twisted shit with them then? Instead of ally and helping them build up?

どうぞ

Are you retard kraut? I wasn't born in the WW2 time. And almost all of the people who attended the war have already passed away.

I'm asking you as a Japanese person and not as an individual.

For massacring innocent honorous Japanese freedom fighters?

But I am an individual, not like mass produced German robots.

It's a stupid question, imo. How can anyone from modern times relate from circumstances that existed a long time ago. I bet you don't hate Poles (if you do, can't blame you) but even if you can list historical reasons for the dislike between Poles and Germans you probably can't feel it and as such can't fully sympathize

But that's the war, isn't it?

well if someone asked me: why did you Germans vote Nazi then I would just try to answer the question and not go off about how I wasn't around in that period and so on. isn't it quite normal to abstract from yourself and think as part of a group?

>WAAAAH WAAAH muh Hiroshimu and-u nagasaki!
>ching pong ding dong!

> well if someone asked me: why did you Germans vote Nazi then I would just try to answer the question and not go off about how I wasn't around in that period and so on. isn't it quite normal to abstract from yourself and think as part of a group?

Your backbone was broken into pieces and you were brainwashed to think it’s normal, by the United Nations. Wake up.

>isn't it quite normal to abstract from yourself and think as part of a group?
kind of is, I think most people understand the collective national mentality whether they agree with it or not, though imo, when a decent amount of time passes it just drops out of consciousnesses. From my experience your grandparents had to be alive during that period for you to understand it

actually i think it's the opposite. everyone around me talks about "ze germans" as if they were not part of "ze germans", I'm the only one woke enough to always say "we" when talking about historical events in which ze germans were involved.

you can always read shit and try to understand, even if it's the fucking middle ages.

>you can always read shit and try to understand, even if it's the fucking middle ages.
sure, but you will never feel it as people felt it back then

what would the average japanese at the time have thought about unit 731? i cannot imagine any decent human being justifying it. there are sickos everywhere and i think it's unfair to judge a whole nation and its descendants based on the twisted actions of a psychotic few.