At this very moment these are the only people standing between you and mandatory Russian lessons my fellow Central...

At this very moment these are the only people standing between you and mandatory Russian lessons my fellow Central Europeans.

Attached: poland-m_3558717b.jpg (620x387, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fOKJkjYMzN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we can wait

Attached: LqeeuG-cJnk.jpg (1280x1000, 118K)

don't you mean the american nukes in germany

if Russia wanted to invade they would do it already, the ''muh evil russia'' boogeyman serves to further interests of judeo-american vultures

Dont worry friend. You're in the EU we will protect you

>this flag
>this post
At this moment literally nobody standing between Ukrainian Hungarians and mandatory Ukrainian mova lessons, lul.

Good one

Are you familiar with this quote:
>Pourquoi mourir pour Danzig?

Hohols are getting what they deserve. Soon their hunger overcomes their pride.

You're stupid to resort to that since France did indeed declare war to Germany when Poland was attacked..

Yea, I'm just teasing u :^)

Can't stop a tank with a declaration

Today conventional invasions between nuclear power is not possible anyway. So a declaration that makes clear to Russians that nuclear deterrence apply to the whole EU territory is enough to stop their tank.

Thank you for your kind words and I mean it. Unfortunately noone believes here that westerners would risk their lifes for eastern europoors.

These and 15cm

that's right
we don't give a shit about you, all french soldiers will probably desert instead of dying for you

all french soldiers will desert anyways

yeah but for the reasons you believe
individualism has destroyed everything in the west

not for the reasons*

I'm fully aware of that desu.

We never, ever get any credit.

Attached: ACB089E2-9992-4013-AE0E-6C63DDFBD822.jpg (960x684, 133K)

>1956
shove your dollars up your fat ass!

implying we wouldn't just eradicate all euroshittians like vermin pests who they are
mandatory russian lessons my ass

Attached: 1536620373845.png (789x750, 18K)

See. Always some excuse so as not to admit we help out.

Fuck that would be a dream come true.

Reminder that hungarians are not victims of soviet/russian imperialism and oppression since they were the ones who attacked USSR togerther with germans and hungarian troops were famous for their atrocities

Don't bother trying to reason with it. Every country likes to think that it's more important than it really is

outright lying isnt really considered helping out

also, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria and Poland invest way more money than the US into hungary. You could argue fot NATO, but really thats more true for poland than hungary

If I give a homeless guy a 20 to get some food, and then lie to him, I still helped him out.

Why is it so hard to simply admit that the United States gives money that helps the defense of Europe?

>defence
do you know what he meant by 1956? The CIA outright lied to the leaders of the revolution by ssying they would provide weapons and manpower, then immediately backed out as soon as the conflict began because their only goal was to stir shit under the nose of the soviets, and they used the hopes of the hungarian people as a tool for petty shit flinging.

listen to this shit and tell me that america aided the defense of hungary
youtu.be/fOKJkjYMzN8

1. You attacked fisrt

2. The same guy wrote the report on the Hungarian atrocities, who wrote the report on the Germans doing Katyn.

Based.