Do you think your flag generates any butthurt?

do you think your flag generates any butthurt?

Attached: th.jpg (261x173, 8K)

perhaps

Certainly yes

nonstop

Laughter, sometimes

It can

Massive butthurt from other Nordics for historical reasons and massive butthurt from practically every other country due to Jow Forums

It generates the most butthurt

Maybe a lil bit.

The flag above my posts? No.
The flag in my heart and DNA? Yes.

Attached: af.png (580x387, 33K)

Attached: c2f5618715eef2d693dd97c40a22783b5784f39c.png (468x60, 7K)

It's laughter, not butthurt.

Yes. Especially from Latin America and Muslims (especially Iran).

Yes Latin America, Muslims, the Russian government, etc. are all laughing. They totally aren't angry or butthurt.

yes

Attached: Leaf.jpg (438x425, 50K)

paging lesotho to the thread, paging doctor lesotho

Rarely desu.

Hello my name is doctor Greenthump

the whole world is laughing at you because of this retard here

Attached: 1538727866969.webm (960x510, 1.56M)

>any other flag here thinking anyone even thinks of them

>Hello I'm from Saudi Ara-

>FUCK YOU SANDNIGGER! YOU FUCKING PEDO WORSHIPPING, GOAT-FUCKING MUZZIE!

Mine triggers both of the two most populous countries in the world and most of the others too.
Get on my level.

t. Goat fucking dunecoon

I'm pretty sure it does.

Swedes and Danes get slightly butthurt whenever we talk about our history between 1397-1905 in a non-self-deprecating way.
Other than that, no

Yes, undoubtedly.

Yes monkeys get upset for some reason

Why do you trigger china and india?

this, basically
on the grand scale the answer to OP's question is no

Doesn't help 99% of your posts on here are incoherent ramblings about "western degeneracy"

>

Attached: 1533181886744.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

T. Juan Perez Tyrone Jr. Goldestein, America's #1 Zionist

Lol whut. I never use cringy phrases like "western degeneracy", please Im better than that.

What do you think "most populous" means

you don't particularly trigger either of them, you're actually completely irrelevant to them and basically everyone else too

You're one of the dumbest people I've ever met on this fucking site.
Good Lord.

Attached: 1475897988002.png (1190x906, 270K)

All the poors

>m-muh history
>b-b-b-b-ut a long time ago w-we made 'em mad
LMFAO

you're a washed up nation that we have to save in TWO world wars.

you're the demented 94 year old talking about back in his day while everyone else pats you on the shoulder and rolls their eyes

Attached: 1538688804439.png (600x580, 817K)

>we had to save
going to stop you right there, lad
you chose to enter both world wars late, you didn't "step in to save the world"

It has the g*yreeks and arm*noids seething, that's for sure

poles are the most butthurt nation in the world and my flag triggers them the most, so...

Wrong.

German flag triggers them more.

You're the thirdies they hate, but Germans are the firsties they hate.

What are you talking about they both fucking hate the UK, India dedicates way more time to it but Chinas still up there

lmao china doens't have time to waste with irrelevant nations like the UK

They are up against The Big Boys : America, Russia and maybe futureIndia

I don't think so, most swedes on Jow Forums are very friendly and polite

Chinese people isn't Chinese foreign policy, what's with Americans and an autisitic obsession with global relevance. They called it the century of humiliation for a reason.

No, it doesn't, they are now friends with germoney and clean their toilets.
Also, in a polish "mind", russians and germans both invaded and raped their cunt, but russians installed evil communistic regime. So, there is more to blame us for. And modern day russia continues to be an authoritarian angry shithole, which is hard to love and easy to hate, unlike germoney

Yes our flag generates the most butthurt overall.

However Americas butthurt belt is weak compared to Russias butthurt belt as they have a fiery raging butthurt for russia

Sorry you live in a flyover nation, but seething at Americans won't fix anything

All the time.

>Flyover nation

Attached: 1537398761848.jpg (464x618, 32K)

>implying russia is weak and irrelevant
did you know we had T-I-G-E-R-S

Attached: tigerball.png (333x304, 139K)

Indeed, yikes at the concept of living in an irrelevant nation and holding (compared to Mine) an irrelevant passport

Wait, I thought you guys didn't have passports because it is communist and shiet. That is why you always use (((social security number))) instead

Yes, but in us not in others :^)

>Wait, I thought you guys didn't have passports
Why would the most powerful country, with the most powerful passport, not have passports? cut back on the vodka ivan ivanovich ivanovsky

You didn't explain shit. Why do you use (((ssn))) instead of passports?

the fuck? do you get a passport at birth or something? A parents gift to their children in the hopes they can escape the awful grim die-at-64-shithole that is russia?

most people in the world only get passports as an adult if they need them

You can't use a social security number to travel overseas. Every country on earth issues Passports

Yes, non-Nordic people have an inferiority complex so they always take my race baits due to the flag.

you get it when you are 14
when you are born you get a certificate of birth (without it you are practically not born)

You basically aren't even a country

.t seething mutt

norway is literaly just badSwitzerland

much like nords are inferior to Germans, norway is inferior to Switzerland.

Being relevant is a beta coping mechanism for shitholes, it's a negative for the majority of the population

Whatever dude, just saying that what flag you have matters a lot on this site. Trolling people is 100x more effective when you do it with a Nordic flag due to the innate inferiority complex of most people here who are generally race-obsessed autists.

oh, and while we are at it
>the fuck? do you get ssn at birth or smth

Go shart in the mart

ill just leave this here

Attached: 220px.jpg (220x292, 14K)

>the main advantage my country has is the ability to make shut in autists made on the internet
the "superior" nord race ladies and gentleman

this is why Germans run Europe

Attached: 1425292366026.jpg (327x316, 41K)

You are saying this is relevant on Jow Forums?

Having a Nordic flag when you bait on here is like having an Israel flag on Jow Forums, it's way more effective and has hilarious results every time.

yet you'll always be a worse version of switzerland

Not really, apart from Brazillians.

Honestly, do you think anyone ever thinks 'Switzerland is better' for even one second of their life? Switzerland might as well not exist in my mind, it has no impact on me at all. I don't really get your comparison with Switzerland, beyond being two rich countries, the countries have nothing in common at all that warrants a comparison.

Hell, Denmark is a much better comparison and I would consider Norway to be worse in many ways, but still, not really something I give a fuck about.

Attached: 969819170.jpg.0.jpg (920x613, 145K)

your country is literaly nothing more than "white oiljews who live in a depressing super-cold suicide inducing climate"

switzerland is "white bankjews who live in an uplifiting semi-cold climate"

Attached: 1537972032-5015.png (560x475, 149K)

>russia
Anything east of Germany isn't Europeon

No

HERP DERP SIDDOWN BOY LEMME TELL YA WHOSE EUROPEEIN N WHO AINT!

seething thirdie

HEH I SAY I SAY BOY I RECKON YER JUS ONE OF DEM DAMN THIRDIES HEH HEH! YA HEAR WHAT I CALLED HIM FELLAS? A THIRDEH HEEHH HEH HEH!

guess it isn't seething if you're this openly furious about being from a shithole - this is just regular ole assblasted