How is this conflict viewed in your country?

How is this conflict viewed in your country?

Attached: USAvsChina.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-26/trade-war-may-boost-china-while-hurting-u-s-growth-ecb-says
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-ecb/u-s-has-most-to-lose-from-trade-war-china-would-benefit-ecb-idUSKCN1M60XB
forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2018/08/05/china-will-lose-the-trade-war-with-america-and-thats-good-for-its-citizens/#410c0a1e3461
theweek.co.uk/fact-check/96118/fact-check-who-has-the-most-to-lose-in-us-china-trade-war
cnbc.com/2018/09/18/cramer-remix-why-china-has-much-more-to-lose-in-a-trade-war.html
atimes.com/article/china-will-struggle-to-win-the-trade-war-with-the-us/
economist.com/finance-and-economics/2018/08/11/is-china-losing-the-trade-war-against-america
afr.com/personal-finance/china-v-america-trade-war-who-has-the-most-to-lose-20180904-h14wov
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

China will win. Its inevitable. I'm not happy about it, but our country is fucked.

waste of fucking time. at least china is buying more Canadian stuff now though so there is that.

No one really cares since it's not a real conflict.

Don't give a shit. Sell to both.

Once they embrace their dormant Nazi ideals that were sealed away since the 40s, the Republic of China will dominate the world once more.

Attached: taiwan_nazi_parade_03.jpg (656x492, 49K)

Everyone here loves China, they know they are the on the right side of history. We perceive them as they are; intelligent, compassionate and industrious. The strongest nation on Earth.

Ok buddy.

Attached: taiwan.png (680x609, 194K)

Most people don't know shit about it and just thing that either nothing is happening or the evil commies are stealing our jobs

In America we all pretty much realize we have failed miserably as the world hegemony. With this failure in our hearts, we accept that the mantle of leader of the free world should be passed on to China. They are noble where we are liars, strong where we are weak, kind where we are murdering sadist.

We can only have faith they they, in their benevolence, can fix the despicable ruin we’ve made of the world.

You forgot to mention how women now crave big chinese dong.

I was trying to be classy and shit.

>China
>free

> They are noble where we are liars, strong where we are weak, kind where we are murdering sadist.

Only a chink could type shit like this.

the more amerimutts die, the better

Only a kike would type shit like this. I thought the Nazis killed all the kike diaspora when they occupied Norway?

based

Attached: 1490789553.jpg (170x170, 19K)

Holy fuck all these chink proxies

China will win and Trump is an accelerant fuel for US demise

Still invested only in the US. Communism doesn't work and has to collapse eventually.

t. chino

The USA is more communist than modern China

China won't accept that mantle. No country should be the leader of the free world.

The trade war?
Ehhhh it'll hurt us in some ways like increased prices but most analysis have said that we will win it for the simple reason they have a lot more too lose and based on trade deficit they can't go tit for tat.

If you mean something about the South China Sea shit, most people dont think about it.

I don't think anyone here cares besides politicians and economists given that the US and China are our biggest trading partners.

Trump has proven that America has become morally bankrupt. The world can’t trust us anymore, and China is the only nation that can fix things.

uhhhh huh

>free world should be passed on to China. They are noble where we are liars, strong where we are weak, kind where we are murdering sadist.
You've obviously never met a mainlander, followed the news or are pic related.

Attached: 5.jpg (600x600, 80K)

If China won’t accept, we’re doomed I’m afraid. That’s how badly the US has messed up.

Same.

Attached: Paddock Phils GUD.jpg (800x585, 333K)

You know a chink-led world won’t be good for Russia either.

Your people are a laughing stock in China. Chinks pay Russian women tens of thousands of dollars to fuck them, they’re all whores to micropenis rich chinks. Meanwhile Russian men are sweatshop slaves, teaching English or doing modeling gigs for less than minimum wage. Getting bossed around by chink males, you’re like wild animals in a zoo to them. Kek

How would we be dying. I dont think Americans and the Chinese have shot at each other since the Korean War.

Because Chinese totally have the right to private property, guns and such.

China would destroy USA in less than a day and we would gladly help them

Attached: 1067939205.jpg (1000x541, 92K)

>they are noble where we are liars, strong where we are weak, kind where we are murdering sadist
>we are murdering sadist
>herro ferrow Americans

Attached: ce6.jpg (501x585, 41K)

Fuck off Kong-nigger.

Attached: WONG WEI.jpg (636x648, 344K)

>The USA is more communist than modern China
There he is. Glad to see you showed up.

putin must have had work done. that skin is too taut for a man his age.

You are raising taxes on yourself. Not China. Tariffs won’t hurt them anymore than the USA.

This tit-for-tat argument is absurd considering US companies earn $500 billion of revenue in China annually. China could easily raise their tax rate to 100%

Attached: 2D930428-259A-404D-9A7D-99A643DF7CB4.jpg (750x1060, 71K)

I don’t want us to be destroyed, but it might be for the best for the world if it puts China (and Russia) in the drivers seat.

Did I hit a nerve, micropenis Wong?

>>they are noble where we are liars, strong where we are weak, kind where we are murdering sadist
>>we are murdering sadist
>>herro ferrow Americans

Attached: 1523881533355.jpg (214x250, 13K)

OP starts a thread with an interesting topic and 50 cent army shows up to shit it up instead of actually discussing anything.

Attached: 20160702001269809043-original.jpg (1200x800, 210K)

Chinese do have the right private property, guns, and “such”.
Chinese citizens own hundreds of millions of guns.

What they lack are high-powered assault rifles and pistols.

I view it as a time in which Europe absolutely needs to come together and gain clout on the global stage, or risk being used as a football.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a paid shill!

Attached: 8633A4A2-5FD7-4D5E-A383-EEE4232AF42A.jpg (835x1253, 220K)

For the foreseeable future China will

be a middle income (poor) country
have a second rate military
be a dictatorial shithole with no rights
have an undervalued currency
have no real powerful allies
have powerful enemies (Russia and Japan) close to their borders

their national output being slightly higher than ours means fuck all

Attached: 1537388831649.jpg (1000x665, 517K)

>interesting topic
These threads appear on almost an hourly basis, it's designed to attract bait and bait-takers.

FYI this guy is a chink or hapa with multiple proxies and multiple personalitiesz He posts in the China General, and is always showing up in China threads saying how tariffs won’t affect China and China will win the trade war, kek

>Tariffs won’t hurt them anymore than the USA.
>This tit-for-tat argument is absurd considering US companies earn $500 billion of revenue in China annually. China could easily raise their tax rate to 100%

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 32K)

Does he actually speak Mandarin or Cantonese?

Cool story, Chang. I alone own 6 million guns.

Neither, he's baiting chink-obsessed ESL teachers like that Hong Kong user.

t. ching chong proxy

I agree
The future will be written by countries with billion citizens

Absolutely this, sadly the current EU leadership has a lot of interest in breaking Europe apart via ethnic fracturing.

Imagine what a truly United Europe, with the goal of protecting all European people, could do. But instead we are importing millions of poor non Europeans into our social systems while tearing the EU itself apart.

>How is this conflict viewed in your country?
Everyone wants China and Russia to nuke the fuck outa USA, with the filthy illegal spics on it.

Attached: 1537057729361.jpg (800x764, 254K)

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-26/trade-war-may-boost-china-while-hurting-u-s-growth-ecb-says

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-ecb/u-s-has-most-to-lose-from-trade-war-china-would-benefit-ecb-idUSKCN1M60XB

China is not a good trading partner

>hello peasant
>this is your new supergovernment, you still get to vote every four years, but your laws will be made by an unelected mob in Brussels
Gee, why do citizens reject the EU, I wonder.

we've really had less problems with them, than with you guys to be perfectly frank.

Wtf ohhh nooooo he got me I am totally a chink with multiple proxies aaajajajajjajajajaja

Fuck the facts and sources I post. All that matters is some delusional belief that I am X or Y or Z.

Attached: 58223AF5-8CD4-45C2-869B-3625A1A81396.png (808x805, 557K)

>ecb-says
>poultry shed should left unlocked to the benefit of the chicken, foxes say

I like how the EU is set up, it absolutely is undemocratic, but that is a good thing.

The EU is actually able to make hard and unpopular decisions, but sadly the people at the top are all literally traitors to the European people.

What’s actually funny is how I’ve created so many delusional and scared people. They have no way to respond to my sources so they accuse me of being random people

I’ve even been accused as being that autist AM/WF spammer

Aaaaaaajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
And since this is an anonymous cambodian fingerpainting board, only I know who I am.

You putas can keep spluttering about muh proxies

forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2018/08/05/china-will-lose-the-trade-war-with-america-and-thats-good-for-its-citizens/#410c0a1e3461

theweek.co.uk/fact-check/96118/fact-check-who-has-the-most-to-lose-in-us-china-trade-war

cnbc.com/2018/09/18/cramer-remix-why-china-has-much-more-to-lose-in-a-trade-war.html

atimes.com/article/china-will-struggle-to-win-the-trade-war-with-the-us/

economist.com/finance-and-economics/2018/08/11/is-china-losing-the-trade-war-against-america

afr.com/personal-finance/china-v-america-trade-war-who-has-the-most-to-lose-20180904-h14wov

>I get to pay 70% taxes and have no say whatsoever
>but that's a good thing
Explains pretty well why I believe the EU will never amount to anything and by extension neither will China, because they are practicing this serf mindset on steroids and are not a free country.

no chinese bother to post here
there are a lot of third gen male ABC's who failed to assimilate tho

No one knows anything about china whereas an american sneezing is news here and a topic of discussion. That's why people either don't care or they dislike america. Also the easiest way to appear to be aware of global politics is criticizing america (because of aforementioned reasons). You're also the least likely to be debated for the same reasons as SJW-ish opinions are unlikely to be debated in a casual social setting.

I'm conflicted on that.
One one hand the idea of becoming a state of a federal Europe makes my skin crawl. I can't see my interests aligning with many other countries on a lot of issues.

On the other hand, I see Americans and the Chinese outmanoeuvring us with their centralised governments and economic clout. The EU just can't match that in its current state of bureaucracy hell.
And as it stands, being split up means we just become a fucktoy for superpowers to play with. Even in the EU poorer countries are extremely susceptible to Chinese influence via investment.

>>I get to pay 70% taxes
I think that that is ridiculous and that with some sanity the Tax rate could and should be reduced.
Maybe just tell all migrants to fuck off from our social systems and force NEETs into the workforce.

>have no say whatsoever
You shouldn't and neither should I.

>neither will China, because they are practicing this serf mindset on steroids and are not a free country.
They are doing pretty decent currently.

How come my thread about non-assimilative ABC's always defending anti-mainland posts gets deleted, but this stays?
Clearly one of them has become an unfair janny

You should be Glad, unlike your weak countrymen and other Yurogays, Chinaman aren't afraid of displacing Africans and fucking with muslims, whereas your shithole bends the knee at every turn.

This.

Attached: 1513595480560.png (1000x1000, 509K)

>You shouldn't and neither should I
I'm not a communist superhuman and expect a return for my work (more than "you get to not go to gulag, comrade").
Unfortunately I'm also too old for good old EU reeducation camp as described in their "tolerance paper". So I have to flee eventually and take my capital, my education and my future work gains with me.

My ideal vision wouldn't be of the EU as a force to homogenize Europeans, but to protect all European people.
It shouldn't be about forcing the swedish and the English to be the same, but to allow them to live how they want to and decide their internal politics by themselves.

The EU should be the global representative of all Europeans, Britain or Germany or France will never be a major world power again, so if any of these countries want to have any power on the world stage they will need to band together to not fall into irrelevancy.

You’re delusional if you think the US is anything but the villains of this story. History will look back and tell of how the dignified Chinese government pulled the world back from the brink of destruction that we arrogantly pushed it to.

>forbes opinion
>tabloid
>fucking Jim Cramer
>JapanTimes
>is China losing the trade war? No.
See I actually read all of these sources before you even posted them. You should give that Economist story a read because it comes to a different conclusion from what you want it to say.
>afr...
really? AFR? Come on dude

At least give me a source like FT.

communists are basically christians who believe in paradise on earth

>I'm not a communist superhuman and expect a return for my work (more than "you get to not go to gulag, comrade").
Where did I say I was against you keeping your earnings?
Or against private property?

Compared to the US, they are saints.

No one knows about Chinese wrongdoing because there isn’t any major Chinese wrongdoing.

Opinions by American media corporations are irrelevant as they will always be biased in our favor. You wouldn't trust Chinese opinions on the issue, nor would you trust RT's take on Ukraine.

Here
>You shouldn't and neither should I.
The implication being that there is no feedback mechanism and the people in power will take as much as they possibly can, to distribute among their friends.
>inb4 that's not what I meant, EU dictatorship will be inherently benevolent because, it just would be. It's human nature as described in my leftist university classes :^)

So much this.

I do know that China hasn't started any wars of agression lately

>really? AFR? Come on dude
Nice genetic fallacy.

The Chinese don’t have even close to our track record or deceit, lies and manipulation. I’d certainly be more inclined to trust their opinion.

>American Media
HK
UK
Australia

>American

Five Eyes countries are all the same shit, stop being retarded.

>The Chinese don’t have even close to our track record or deceit, lies and manipulation.
Except they do. America and China are two sides of the same evil globalist coin though.

This. Americans constantly try to avoid admiring their own horrific crimes by vaguely crying about China,

The fact is that most of the innocent blood spilled in the world is on american hands. There has never been a more brutal and violent nation. The Chinese are fucking saints by comparison.

But how do you separate internal and external politics? They collide so regularly that it doesn't make sense. I think being homogenised to an extent is necessary for a well-functioning union.
How exactly do you protect all Europeans while keeping their own sense of identity there? Like let's say the Falklands are invaded or something. Does the rest of the EU go to war for British interests?

I completely agree. The days of small nations are finished, there's no reversing it. I just cannot see how politics can be unified into a functioning power while retaining such broad cultural lines.

>The Chinese don’t have even close to our track record or deceit, lies and manipulation.
nigger they've kept a billion people in an isolated bubble for 60 years

>no feedback mechanism
No, I said you shouldn't have any power over what is being done.
This doesn't mean that nobody is asking what you think, or that the government is able to act without supervision.

To be perfectly honest, in no parliamentary democracy does anyone have any power over what is being done, except for praying that the politicians once actually do what they promised and there is a good reason why this form of """democracy""" is so prevalent.

>leftist
What do you mean by that?

>university classes
I haven't visited many STEM University classes and I don't think that human nature is universally good or bad.

Half of the U.S. was established illegally by our own standards. We had the largest unwilling human experimentation project in human history. The FBI and CIA have worked since inception to mislead and manipulate people both here and abroad. China can't compete.

Attached: 50cent-300x225.png (300x225, 129K)

A bubble of safety and peace, maybe.

China will grow larger.

Attached: chinaaaa.jpg (580x384, 123K)

>HK
>5 eyes

>A bubble of safety and peace, maybe.
Absolutely insane
Stupid ABC