/CHI/

Attached: herechi.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Do you honestly like Jow Forums?
For me I hate it but I got nothing better to do

Pretty much on the same boat

Is it true that gays are not welcomed here? Why is that?

I'm unhappy and suicidal but I don't want to contact a suicide hotline or psychiatrist because then I basically confirm that I'm a nuttjob who needs mental help

I've had a therapist it's does nothing honestly. Just try and find a hobby or something to get your mind of things like movies or tv shows it gives you something to look forward to as well

Anybody else feel disconnected from everyone, I just can't understand anyone around me

Attached: images.jpg (239x211, 16K)

I feel disconnected from the entire world

CHI
I'm somewhat familiar with this feel
A bit tired but other than that things are pretty much the usual.
I like Jow Forums a bit. As you said it gives me something to do.

i hate it but i like my (you)'s. it is a very toxic mix.

one of those days where i think of jumping off a bridge
all the potential i had is squandered by my depression and autism

Always. I barely speak and I've never understood everyone's ability to have conversations.

I tried a beer for the first time and I almost fainted and then spent the night having a panic attack

I'm always tired

Are you that user in uni?

Yeah being tired feels like the "normal" for me too. It's always an exeption when I happen to not be tired

i mentioned it in the past but it was a while back
i dropped out and am back this year doing something else but i'm just floating by until my lack of giving a shit bites me in the arse

I don't think it goes away for me since sieve lost a lot of sleep these past few years
I know I remember that's why I was asking to make sure it way you. What have you been up to?

nothing
i go to class and i spend the rest of the time zoning out looking at a computer screen
i know i need to put some direction into my life but i feel so miserable that any time not spent wasted on escapism is torture

I'm exactly the same except I don't go to class I have absolutely nothing going on in my life which makes everything worse but i've been pretty ok these past few weeks

>tfw 1/8 Amerindian
>i basically have the problems of Hapas and CHIs combined into one

JUST

Attached: 1537759378018.png (645x683, 175K)

it's frustrating since i know that it's not too late to claw things back if i'm feeling average 100% of the time, but these dips just take me by surprise
it might be time to actually take the medication that was prescribed to me

I have that same feeling but it makes me feels worse knowing i'm not going to do anything to change myself around
>medication
probably best if you don't