Why are semites (italians, arabs and jews) so scheming and cunning?

Why are semites (italians, arabs and jews) so scheming and cunning?

Attached: italian53.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berbers#Origins
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZyy8Oc1QA
youtube.com/watch?v=gVjAkW8T5FE
youtube.com/watch?v=Mbzjw9jF4Es
youtube.com/watch?v=Np1XZgI8o1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

italians leech on eu
arabs leech on italians
jews leech on europe
europe leech on italians

Are arabs east africans who colonized the med and north africa?

Whats the difference of north africans and east africans or arabs?

Attached: Somalian-sex-ring-gang-jailed-541191.jpg (590x350, 28K)

east africans are niggers
arabs are half indians half bedouins
and north africans are a mix of everything

Attached: NORTH AFFRICANS.jpg (2552x1571, 311K)

unless you are talking about gulfies, most are pure bedouine or levantine

Which is east african

Syrians and pure east africans

>italians, arabs
>cunning

Attached: 7436232435762.jpg (700x700, 453K)

yes, sorry for the meme answer.
north africans ( aka berbers ) are indeed originally from east africa that came to north and killed the capsians.
they then mixed to euros, then arabs.
genetic studies show that they are 50% east african, 50% eurasian.

( pic related: my dna of me, moroccan of pure berber ancestry )

What pic?

what was more successful in the us? the jewish or italian mafia?

pic

also, ibn khaldoun used to say that berbers are caanites.

Attached: dnaaaaa test.jpg (1195x423, 55K)

The ibere is incorrect, it would probably be 90% Syrian and 10% euro and its called 18% ibero

1,1%negro pas de chance kek

Ca te fais pas chier ?

how do you look like

i think too it's incorrect, they just don't want to upset the spanish, since we share some parts of dna that are similar if not the same ( 700 years of andalousia ... ) , they just show iberian for us instead of north african for them lol.

ballec de toute manière je suis marocain donc africain berbere

i'm tanned on this pic ( already posted it here or on pol i think )

Attached: vacance2016.png (655x779, 1.27M)

Based

>north africans ( aka berbers ) are indeed originally from east africa that came to north and killed the capsians.
NOOOO. berbers are the descendants of the cpasians+iberomaurusian+natufian farmers(if my memory isn't failing me about the last one)
Berbers didn't come from east africa, that's a long time outdated shit.

T. Mad east african

+neolithic people*** not natufian

Don't talk to me if you are dumb and ignorant

Lmfao you look no different than an ethiopian or somalian

is there a consensus about that ?
everyone seems to claim his own belief is the right one ;-;
and sorry if i spread fake cnn news

Its only the millions of converts that were expulsed in the 15 century and italy was there for nearly 1000 years so everything make sense

Many others get that ~1% from these tests, nothing special or meaningful except that maybe it's just shared alleles or something
fama groupe fel jewbook esmou "north africa dna results" we "north africa dna results the official group" od5el fel zouz féhoum barcha tests we féhoum 3béd tefhem 5ir méni.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berbers#Origins
First paragraph

No.

And where are those converts and italians 's european haplogroups in north africa ? the euro haplos % is less than 5%
Autosomal genes get assimilated and decrease every generation, romans would practically leave no genetic trace to this day plus romans barely lived in morocco
The converts were logically not millions...

Attached: file-20180116-53317-eqo7r0.jpg (926x617, 83K)

A rare civilized North African appears. Did your family flee FLN tyranny or what?

You are an ethiopian/somalian nafri, al andalusian african blood.

Attached: 1540398124817.gif (500x375, 618K)

Reminder that every human can be traced back to east Africa. None of you are any less of a nigger than any Mohammed you try to reason with here.

Im actually catalan zero nigger flow for my veins

>catalan
So you speak catalan but are an ethiope/somalian

>HURR DURR

The autosomal dna is conclusive

Attached: descarga.jpg (321x157, 12K)

Catalonia submitted to carthage and 100+ years to BASED Nafri conquerers of m*doids.

Shared iberian and north african DNA is prehistoric lad.

Kek relax nigger

Submit!

No is not iberian is anatolian farmer that wasnt there before 15 century

im moroccan
only came to france to study, but i work as engineer now, also got citizenship.
brought my parents but they didnt like and went back to morocco, and i've signed a contract with the moroccan government that paid my scholarship(36 000e~) to come back also.

Why am i even hoping to find a rational person here

Never

Catalans were conquered and crwamed by Jews and Arabs SUBMITTED.

Submit to Morocco!

Moorocans are literally subhumans not even joking the only thing that they deserve is they land conquered by their betters and their womans submited to BCC

I bet you have a moroccan ancestor who cream pied all of the cities of catalonia

>and north africans are a mix of everything
last broad full country DNA study gave 90% berber, 5% european and 5% sub saharian for all of Morocco. And that's Morocco, the least white of all Berber countries

Thats not the case my friend

KEK

we ARE the caspians

we have been there for 20 000 to 30 000 years and that's the unanimous scientific answer so far according to peer reviewed papers, we also didn't mix much with our Spaniards and Arabic neighbors, but we do have an old link to Egyptians and Ethiopians

you have more Berber blood (10%) than we have overall European blood (5%)

also the Portuguese are so dark/hairy that everybody thinks they're Moroccan in France

Remember Tarik
Remember Hannibal

GIEB CEUTA
GIEB MELLILA

and take back Gibraltar from the Brits seriously this is even more cringe than us, that port is probably the most valuable in the world

That is the case my moroccan friend

TAKE BACK ALL AL ANDALUS

Thats not the case nigger and even in the rest of north africa the numbers are higher than that

I wish my friend, I wish

Did you know anything beyond the Pyrénées was still considered Africa by Europeans all the way to Franco's death in 1975 ?

Besides, we were there for a good millenium actually, because settled berbers left a massive DNA mark on the population and arabic speaking scientists kept educating the masses way after columbus (who is documented to have had a full moor navigational crew when he "discovered" your continent)

>[citation needed]

*flamenco music stops*

Based and red pilled

Kek i dont care about europeans i care that 90% of rapes are actually made by your tribe of half apes half men
Go back to the desert where you belong

*it does not*
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZyy8Oc1QA

Nigga the more time passes, the more we are the prime candidate for Atlantis, at that's just pseudo history

If you look at actual history, we're the oldest continuous inhabitants of a single region in the entire world, with a very well developed culture before everybody else (before Egypt, the Berber cousins who migrated to the Nile while we migrated to the coast not so long ago, in 3000BC)

Bonus point for Hannibal, the only man to ever challenge the greatest empire of all time, in its prime time even, to the point that they stole all our military tactics, Rome

>Paco de Lucia
based

>Paco de Lucia ~ Cancion Andalucia
based & redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=gVjAkW8T5FE

my high pitch singing, oud fretting, belly dancing brother :^)

THE CHAD QUINQUI RUMBA VS THE VIRGIN ARAB TRAP
youtube.com/watch?v=Mbzjw9jF4Es
youtube.com/watch?v=Np1XZgI8o1M

Better res for you

Attached: north-africa-admixture.jpg (740x440, 98K)

Go.. Go.. Back to the desert...

Attached: 1540699605581.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

Attached: download (1).png (288x175, 8K)

Make your Homeland a better place with the skill you gained man, more people should be like you.

aaaahahahahahahahahahaahaha

>berber
>arabian
>west african

what is the Sahara? where is North African? where is Berber? do you realize they grouped Senegal, Saudi Arabia and Berber under the same umbrella?

I was like you before btw, I legit thought we were mostly arab niggers, turns out we absolutely aren't, but a funny meme persists that portrays us as such, much like you called Southern Morocco "Mauritania" when 2000 years before you, the Romans called all North Atlas Mauritania (aka the Berber lands)

We actually do belong to the desert, only the Sahel has been here consistently and separating us completely from Sub Saharians. The Sahara keeps alternating between rainy green savanna and scorching sun desert every 10000 years

Relax aladin and embrace your kara booga nature

>Arabian
>Not even a bit north african
Totally legit lmao
Dna tests prove you wrong you ignorant

Did you know Aladin is Chinese? Not even Hindi, Persian or Middle Eastern, much less North African, but out of all those, Chinese? The story of Aladdin and the Jinn was translated from a famous Chinese folk story and added into Arabian Nights much later, in the 18th century.

Berbers have anthropomorphic moral stories, aka Fables de la Fontaine (I was fucking baffled when an illiterate berber grandma told me a very similar story in a mountain region that has never been annexed by anybody, Arab or French, for all its history, still untouched by the King's military today)

>we belong to the desert
No ? There is a long ass mountain chain where our ancestors lived and on the coasts not south of it.

Attached: Sin título-1.jpg (797x461, 275K)

Yeah that's the funniest part akhi, I can't find [North African] nor [Berber] in that picture, even the Native American genocide still shows up some Cherokee in Burgerland, but salty people are like that, they swallow the first infographic they see (moot said that most of the ones posted here are actually completely false)

I meant we belong to the desert when it wasn't a desert, between 15000 and 5000 years ago, a very long time indeed (but cyclical phenomenon), after that our civilisation migrated #1 to the Atlas mountains #2 to the Nile valley

btw, Arabian DNA is prevalent (above 75%) only in the Arabian peninsula, it turns out they only took a couple ruling families in marriage, and left the population intact (even Egypt, the center of the Arab world, is two thirds Egyptian, with only 20% Arabian DNA)

ayyo hole up

italians are semites?

all that area is a desert according to every climate classification