How are hapas/blasians/eurasians really treated in Asian countries?

Do they really get bullied and called mutts when they grow up there? Are they permanent outcasts in society? Or are they treated pretty regularly?

Attached: noops.jpg (885x516, 30K)

I want a cute hapa girlfriend!!!

Attached: 1538802405465.jpg (400x400, 23K)

that's a full asian, retard

No, one of her parents is romanian.

Attached: IMG_20180111_050538.jpg (2048x1536, 328K)

japanese culture is excessive and full of tiny weird traditions that are borderline autistic

t. blasian jap

Race traitors should be killed.

which one? I want a cute hapa bf desu

Attached: kostov.jpg (300x256, 18K)

Shut the fuck up muslim Poland

how were you treated as a blasian though?

the kids are not race traitors though

I don't know.

Attached: IMG_20171114_142940.jpg (1568x1044, 147K)

what's her asian side? Korean or Japanese?

Japanese. Luiza Tamura. She's the vocalist of The Winking Owl.

Attached: IMG_20180905_061750.jpg (1080x360, 63K)

cute

dis ameri-okinawan mutt is now the governor of okinawa and trying to kick out americans from okinawa, wtf

Attached: denny tamaki.jpg (313x469, 38K)

How sad do people have to be to derive meaning from something as meaningless as your parent's heritage? lmao
It's just a piece of rock in the middle of an ocean lmao.
Just because I happened to be born in India does not mean I owe Indians anything just because of our shared place of birth.

kys

based and nippilled

yes you do owe them, the place you were born is the place your parents and granparents worked to make somewhat decent for you and your kids and grandkids, so stop being a globalist faggot

Singapore will be 100% hapa by 2100. My neighbourhood by 2030.

Walking home from the metro every day I see at least 5 WMAF couples over 5 minutes, with up to 3 children each.

I didn't even know there were that many White people in singapore.

Is that gonna affect the dominance of Islam in Singapore?

I owe my parents and grandparents my effort to live a respectable life. Not their culture, their countries or the country I was born in. You stop being a faggot.

Understandable if you are part of a poo race of street shitters with the verified world's tiniest penises that you might not want association with such a group, but don't begrudge it for races that actually have cause for collective pride alright pajeet?

There's a lot in select neighbourhoods, including my own.

Very American post

>dominance of Islam in Singapore

Attached: 1522882067713.png (932x944, 241K)

>Understandable if you are part of a poo race of street shitters with the verified world's tiniest penises that you might not want association with such a group
I just told you, I couldn't care less about what people do in my country. My neighbor is just as much of a stranger to me as you are.

>but don't begrudge it for races that actually have cause for collective pride alright pajeet?
I will continue to begrudge it because all it does is breed discrimination and nationalism. Sugarcoat it all you want but if you're incapable of forming a personal identity without factors that are outside your control then you're the sad one.

implying nationalism is bad

B A S E D

Individualism is cancer. You are the sum of your society's influences or you are nothing.

Who said anything about individualism?

> You are the sum of your society's influences or you are nothing.
No, I'm not, otherwise I'd be an unscrupulous douchebag.

My favorite part is how he or she thinks "your society" is a society that wasn't affected by other societies around the world. The world has always been in contact with each other since time immemorial. In which case we are a product of every societies' influences. So then why the obsession over one particular culture and it's perceived important to one's own identity?

Lol, the indian sperg really derailed the thread. Can anyone answer OP's questions?

Bullied in childhood
Admired for what they look like as they grow up

Being influenced by other cultures doesn't mean literally being the same. Culture is more than just funny foods and clothing, it affects one's perspectives and values on life as well as the organization of societies. There's a reason why Euros get so defensive when americanization is brought up. Why? Because they don't want to turn into America. Moreover, do you believe a country of people of yourself could create prosperous societies? European countries maintain a high quality of life because people believe in solidarity and civic virtue instead of disloyal egoism more akin to that of a mercenary.

They mostly get bullied

is the bullying really bad. Can they make at least some good friends? Are their parents also ostracized, even if they have a good relationship?

I've read that it's worse in Korea then Japan.

>retard poo fails to understand how ethnicity works

Weird, I thought Koreans are more eager to mix than the Japanese.

>bullying
most are just banter peculiar to kids, you know. they don't hate you. i've seen tons of blasian/hapa kids playing and commuting to school with their 'pureblooded' japanese friends in tokyo, and i don't think it's different in other cities. bullying might happen in some very closed communities in the countryside, but more or less they do the same with other japanese anyway

Culture is something that has continually evolved and developed over time through various influences. Any culture does not belong to a specific group of people.
Everyone is exposed to different facets of culture through the internet and globalization and what not. That is how one finds out about themselves, who they are etc. Which bring me to my next point.
You lot think I am against using culture and cultural influences as a part of one's identity. No.
I am against using parts of your life that you did not CHOOSE as a way to build a part of your identity. Humans are born free, without sin and are not beholden to anything. It is up to you to make your life the way you want it. You grow up and find yourself in love with greek culture and history and want to live there (for example)? Go right the fuck ahead.
You're told to hate the Chinese government, people and culture because of your history even though you have had no direct contact with anything Chinese just because you're born Indian? That's fucking stupid and similar instances happen all around the world.

I know how ethnicity works. It's an inherited trait and self reported. There are more ways to inherit than just birth. You guys are the ones that give it too much importance.

>European countries maintain a high quality of life because people believe in solidarity
no. Their high quality of life stems from their empires and money, all fueled by nationalism because muh culture, muh nation.
NOW, their desire to have a quality of life is fueled by their desire to not live in a 3rd world shithole.

Absolutely based south-Siam

>I am against using parts of your life that you did not CHOOSE as a way to build a part of your identity
brainlet

Attached: fat.jpg (550x457, 15K)

agree, let's make death punishment for them.

>inbred cucked hick

>implying nationalism is good

I agree with you in principle, but in reality, it never works out like that. Your race and your ethnicity are intrinsically linked to your very being. It's a uniform that you can never take off. No matter what you as an Indian do, or achieve, you'll always be associated with filthy slums, perverts on the internet and street-shitting degenerates. That baggage will exist with you for life, until the day you die. Like it or not, we ARE born with sin. It's not fair, but unfortunately, that's just how it is.

no its fucking not, i couldn't tell the difference between a britbagel and a serbian. it is not your uniform, quit suckin dick

>They mostly get bullied
Really? I thought Eurasian kids were popular and everyone wants to date them

sure if you manage to remove every trace of an accent and break of all contact with family and friends from your home country you could pretend to be from somewhere else. but thats not realistic in most cases. if you live somewhere for longer than a holiday people you get to know will know where you are from. and your home country influences their impression of you. more with some less with others. but the effect is undeniable.

I am under no illusion that the lifestyle and choices I support and live with is just as easy for everyone else.
>It's not fair, but unfortunately, that's just how it is.
Yup, it's just how society is and has been for a long time. I just hope more people become open minded about these things as people become more connected as time goes by.
But then you have things like trump and bolsonaro getting elected and all that tells you is that humanity has a long way to go. Time we may not have because we keep fucking everything around us. It's not so much the two presidents but their voters that are scary.

are just as easy*
ffs

>impression
guy, no one here would get any impression from any euro nationality or ethnicity. other than meme shit like germans are beer, italians are spaghetti, russians are vodka, british are tea. Leave your fuckin village and stop dick ridin the fuhrer.

I did leave my fucking village, I have probably traveled to more countries than you mutt. and the first question people ask is always "where are you from". it always leaves an impression. sure americans might not distinguish between a lot of the smaller euro countries. but if I say I am from mexico, china, iran or saudi arabia do you not think it changes how people look at me? you are dellusional if you think it doesnt.

youre fuckin delusional if you really think people are going to change their whole demeanor because of where you say your from. Unless it was in recent news no one is going to have shit to base it off other than meme shit.
get the fuhrer dick out your mouth, your skin and ethnicity is not your uniform. more than likely look no different than a swiss or a russian. and i bet you dont even drink beer!

I mean, we distinguish between broad geographic areas, but one European won't be treated any different than any other one European really, we are too ignorant of geography and European history and politics to care

thaaank you

shit on top of that, average idiot here assumes anyone and everyone south of the border is mexican, so kekky

I'm Colombian/American and have accepted the fate that I will forever be assumed to be a CHI. American's can't geography and that's alright I guess

We had a pure black kid in my elementary school
He did alright nobody seemed to care

Son of a American marine?

did anybody say it changes everything about their demeanor? no but it does leave a noticable impression. even if its just categorized by broad geographics.
I am not advocating for retarded pol shit like "your skin is your uniform in the upcoming race war". but you cant deny that your heritage stays with you your whole life. the world is no fairy tale with no stereo types.
also dont be ridiculous of course I drink beer. I only ever met two germans who did not drink beer, one was legitimatly autistic and the other cant for medical reasons.

Nah his family looked very african
Probably some high class refugee family
I never talked to him since we were im different classes

worse is when you tell other CHIs that your ancestry, im 1st gen, is Bolivian and Peruvian and they always completely ignore Bolivia, understandably because no one knows anything about it, and just say "oh so you're peruvian?" Like, guy.

Not gonna lie, I know nothing about Bolivia but previously lived in Peru. I just know there's old ladies in bowler hats in Bolivia and a sky tram cable car thing...

I think what they are trying to say is that there are two parties at play here, society and you. It is up to you what to make of yourself, how you identify yourself etc.
Ideally, society shouldn't make that choice for you. But they do. It's up to you to - whether to ignore those idiots and live life according to your standards or not. Just because your birth country leaves a noticeable impression on them of some kind does not mean you HAVE TO associate yourself with that impression as well. Life is short. Surround yourself with like minded people.
Of course, if you really do identify yourself with completely with everything german largely because, well, you were born in Germany - that's fine too.
It's a free world. Do what you want.

how do y'all view South East Asians?

Not him, but through a friend I know a South chinese family that call south east asians, "Jungle Asians"