youtube.com/watch?v=us4WdcGyDN0
youtube.com/watch?v=HRKfs5kjceo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei6AtHXJ9dg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

boring as fuck
SO. MUCH. CORN

silent
i like it

Attached: __pas_black_haired_catperson_original_drawn_by_pas_paxiti__bb790ee170f8e9e279cb4cc18279e217.jpg (827x1087, 108K)

Corn is Love, Corn is Life

Is it windy?

I love corn

Watching this good doc series on the settling of the west

youtube.com/watch?v=us4WdcGyDN0

Apparently it was like a ocene of grass and people had to use compass for direction due to the sheer plainness

Dull but ok

Yes. It has Tornados but I’ve still heard of schools getting cancelled because of wind.
Btw Nebraska is the best state in the region but if we’re being technical about it then Montana would be the best

Attached: 59AE4F03-EDB0-4147-BFE7-DDA62CD44C4D.png (500x335, 46K)

Terrifyingly flat.
No forests, no trees.
Just flat.

Best corn in the world, one of the most interesting cities in the country (Chicago, but i wouldnt live there because of the most corrupt state and city govts in the country).

>most interesting cities in the country (Chicago,
shut up retard

you will go mad driving through much of it, literally nothing for as far as the eye can see in any direction but miles and miles of flat fields of corn, and endless trains of coal, ore, and oil. It's so flat that you will see basically from London to Cardiff if you were in the UK

AT THE HUNDREDTH MERIDIAN
(AT THE HUNDREDTH MERIDIAN)
AT THE HUNDREDTH MERIDIAN
WHERE THE GREAT PLAINS BEGIN

>Nebraska is the best state in the region
LOL

everyone knows it's north dakota

Comfy

Attached: 8E00674C-4047-4404-84F6-476F11858B7A.jpg (1204x1596, 373K)

STOP TALKING ABOUT CORN

>tfw on the northern plains
>somehow an even worse existence than the american plains

just kill me

i fuckin love clif bars

>when the only bar in town burns down
>when it's also named for the fallout shelter in the basement

Attached: williams.jpg (844x672, 69K)

not so boring as living in a smal town in Siberia I bet

they just harvested the corn out by me last week

Attached: red dawn over iowa.jpg (2400x1594, 2.42M)

BASED

Sounds like my home region on steroids

I was in Winnipeg for 5 years, simply put, -40°C winters, 35°C summers, lots of Sun, trains fucking with traffic all of the god damned time, fuck all to do.

Great plains looks so comfy. I wish I lived in Montana.
Is Wyoming part of the great plains as well? That also looks like a very comfortably boring state.

youtube.com/watch?v=HRKfs5kjceo

Attached: USA agriculture embiggens the american spirit.jpg (2011x1296, 671K)

The praries get intense heat during summer and intense cold and winds during winter. Also tornadoes.

In Québec, you see, we get intense cold and also winds, but at least we have an actual good looking landscapes with actual mountains and no fucking cown as far as human can see.

I'd unironically rather live in Siberia rather than the great Plains

Attached: 67657130.jpg (980x875, 136K)

Unironically wouldn't mind living in the fart east, perhaps in Kamchatka.

Really?

Attached: Три_вулкана.jpg (1280x853, 292K)

Anyone who insults the great plains is mad they can't into wheat
t. Kansas

>Kamchatka
too awful
however, south-western regions of Siberia are basically the great plains - low population density and endless plains

No, at least there's some scenery to look at.
Most interesting thing that can happen out there is alcoholism and opioid abuse. There is literally nothing but corn, average looking blondes and poverty
Letterkenny is an accurate approximation of what it is like, except more interesting and with funny accents because Canada
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei6AtHXJ9dg

Are you talking about a specific place in the great plains or generally all of it?

Most interesting thing that can happen out there is alcoholism and opioid abuse. There is literally nothing but corn, average looking blondes and poverty
literally Russia

photosynthesis of corn measurable from instruments of a spacprobe during the growing season

Attached: CORN.gif (600x337, 361K)

alcoholism and opioid abuse is the entire country, he's saying it's not any different

we also have ceмeчки :)))

Attached: sunflowerprod.png (1096x501, 65K)

Stupid cornbelt

i enjoy lurking on siberian roads/towns on google maps
I do it every other night at google maps, it's top comfy

>low population density and endless plains
it's not just about the landscape, it's also about the people. Every american I've talked to, is simply boring. It's like as if they're all the same person. This definitely doesn't hold true for Russians, or any non-westerner for this matter

Is it accurate that the great plains just powerty and drugs?

>It's like as if they're all the same person
probably a cultural barrier, we all hate eachother because of our differences

I would say no

stop saying we all, what are you even blathering about

So, what is it really like there?

it's a large expanse, I wouldn't say it's all one way in terms of how the people are

Of fuck off, I think you know exactly what he meant by we
Certainly not you that's who

not sure if there is anything to talk about with the average person living in small town of villages over there
those places look depressive as fuck
I guess unironically living there is like constanlty feeling "life is pain"

its alright, just make do with what you got
t. Edmonton
I REMEMBER
I REMEMBER
BUFFALO
AND IT SEEMS TO ME I REMEMBER EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING I KNOW

But tornados are everywhere shitting things up?

I don't actually, too many people pretend that their own personal bubble colors what the greater world is like

it's not political
you all have the same character, it's insane. And I wouldn't call it cultural differences either, because I can tell the difference in character in individuals from other countries.
I have nothing in common with someone from India, but whenever I talked to someone from India, they all had a different character.

idk if I could live there for my entire life, but I really wouldn't mind living in Siberia for a couple of years, just to see how it is like

tornados exist, but they also aren't vaporizing every inch of the landscape each year, just like every car isn't involved when someone on the turnpike has an accident

How close does a tornado have to come in order to make damage on your house?

Wish i could live in Montana or North Dakota desu

depends on the strength, that's pretty obvious, you can have tornadoes that get to a mile wide

But what if a normal medium sized came one mile from where your house is, how much damage could that incur?

if it was a mile away? probably lose some shingles form the roof

I wonder if they differ much from siberian plains

Attached: IMG_20141101_183602.jpg (1856x1376, 238K)

I love seeing the moon during the day
The moon is so fucking cool

oh yes, and any left out outdoor furniture that's light and picks up the wind would be 404

So in your personal bubble we are all the same and you're telling someone we aren't because they had a different experience?
I think that's called being retarded, friend