Most African-Americans have white blood and speak a European language...

>Most African-Americans have white blood and speak a European language. But they’re always seen as 100% black no matter how “light-skinned” they are (See Obama and Drake)
>Most brown people in Latin America have white blood and speak a European language. But we are not considered as Amerindian/Native and instead get labelled Mestizo/Hispanic/Latino no matter how dark our skin is.

Why is this?

Attached: BE975A1F-CD0C-4C0B-AA4D-A6D7BFA93C33.jpg (575x800, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2017/11/16/219808.1.full.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> they’re always seen as 100% black no matter how “light-skinned” they are
Everybody in USA is a fucking mutt. They don't know other people, so they call anyone 100% [insert race here].
>Most brown people in Latin America have white blood
Literally no one.

Because race is as much of a cultural concept as it is a physical one
Although most people only care about phenotype, you can't see a haplogroup with your eyes. People from Spain aren't really considered Latino, they're just seen as white people for the most part, same with 'Hispanic' the word has aquired a new meaning over time.
Also you look different from out Indians. My gardener looks nothing like Sitting Bull or Crazy Horse, you just look like some brown guy

who cares?

Attached: 1515599468065.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Because blacks are seen universally as a 100% subhuman race while Amerindians didn't get such harsh treatment. Amerindians were actually considered subjects to the Spanish crown and did actually have some rights.

Amerindians built great, powerful empires, and were fierce warriors who resisted colonization until the bitter end. Africans are basically animals, and they sold their own kind as slaves to the conquerors.

>Obama and Drake
>light skinned

lmfao
I mean, you could've used legit examples but this is how I know you're shitposting.

Regardless, niggers are the ones who consider themselves 100% black despite having white admixture, see literally any black person.

>muh culture
>muh slavery

They literally NEVER associate with their white side, that's why they're considered negroes. FUCK even Blacks will call other blacks "uncle tom" and shit like that.

This. Who gives a shit

kys

Africans independently invented metallurgy while Amerindians did not and Europeans imported it.

don't even put Amerindians on the same sentence as n*gg*rs.

Amerindians are Übermensch

You kill yourself race obsessed edge lord

t. nervous castizo

>Africans are basically animals, and they sold their own kind as slaves to the conquerors.

hab doch mitleid du brauner mann, die indianer hat auch sklaverei ausgeuebt, und die Afrikaner haben auch eine hoch kultur gehabt

du klingst wie ein cuck der den Europaer vererhrt

I don't. There's mestizos and there's also indios. The dark as fuck guy fresh out of the river that can't speak English and does dumb shit all the time is an Indio. The people in the caravan are dumb indios

CHI

verpiss di

You are not a real person, though, just some retarded CHIcano with Hispanic notions about race.

>africans independently developed iron working and steel froging fought the European fare better than amerindians

Be Portuguese
>"Hey! Let's use our ships and explore Africa!"

>Arrive in West Africa in 1444
>Get BTFO by Mali's Senegambian vassal states
>Get BTFO by the native of the Bijagos Islands in 1535 after trying to raid them

>Arrive in East Africa in 1538
>Get BTFO by the Ajuuran Sultanate

>Arrive in Southern Africa in 1693
>Get BTFO by the Rozwi

>Arrive in Central Africa
>BTFO Kongo in the Battle of Mbumbi in 18 December 1622
>Get BTFO by Kongo in the Battle of Mbanda Kasi in January 1623, doesn't report it because of shame
>Get BTFO by Ndongo-Matamba and their Dutch ally in the Battle of Kombi in 29 October 1647
>Finally BTFO Kongo in the Battle of Mbwila in 30 October 1665

Attached: 3dd2cede55fcc60be57ee9d8831dce20.png (563x547, 279K)

Reminder to not reply to the dindu above

>Africans are basically animals, and they sold their own kind as slaves to the conquerors.

So amerindians. Asians europeans arabs etc

>ignore the beaner

Redpill: Mestizos are Indios

>Amerindians are Übermensch

Was that why they got sneezed on and died?

Redpill: Elizabeth Warren is Native American

it's almost as if race is a completely arbitrary social construct...

>der macao der immer auf mich eifersuchtig ist weil ich zu der C1 Herrenrasse gehoere

For the same reason that we don't call lumps of clay or rock with gold in it gold. It's not gold, it's just rock/clay with a bit of gold in it. Something valuable, that has it's most value in it's pure form, loses it value and quality when impurified. This why race mixed people aren't considered whites. Being white is something valuable and only possible with our sets of genes, mixing with others just makes more of them. The real reason so many non-white women will seek white men is that they are basically brown gene stealers trying to give some white genes to their potential children.

>while Amerindians didn't get such harsh treatment

They did though. Do you not read the shit that happened to them you fucking Texas flag ripoff copper whore?

Anglo settlers created the one drop rule to put up a barrier to protect white blood from what they considered melanated encroachment. They were and still are terrified of African genes. They created the rule to deny black people access to other identities to keep them separate.

Spanish/Latin settlers created a one drop rule and a system of casts to put up a barrier so that mixed Natives were not allowed to access Native identity in order to dilute and diminish Native presence/numbers in a colonized continent.

Why are you hispanics so triggerd by africans? Shitting on them isn't going to make you white just accept your ancestors got raped by some spainard pirate and move on the blacks aren't the reason latin america is a complete shithole move on with your life and try to make your home a better place

Attached: 1537868655856.jpg (480x368, 17K)

>there are literal niggers itt

Attached: 1420053874461s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

One drop rule

>Anglo settlers created the one drop rule to put up a barrier to protect white blood from what they considered melanated encroachment.

One drop rule was only a thing VERY late in law as forma thing in the 20th century .

No it was something purely American

t. delusional mapuche

Redpill: Dindus don't belong in the Americas

>He thought we were meme'ing with the kara-posting

it completely was based on if they passed or not and where in America (not all of it was the deep south)

Well of course they were. African and Abbo genes are what created those people and cultures, so why would you want that for children. Blacks are just a few evolutionary steps from becoming intellectual chimpanzees and abbos were paleolithic savages, they built nothing and contribute nothing to modern society. Not wanting to dilute your bloodline with the genes that create that isn't evil, it's called preserving your race and people from devolving into lesser evolved races.

t. delusional italian

ahh I see.

>and move on the blacks aren't the reason latin america is a complete shithole
except Brazil, which has the most blacks, so...

Redpill: Beaners should be exterminated

No corruption and social inequality are reasons brazil is a shithole most of them are black most are just mutts who larp as black to feel special

Blacks are a minority in Brasil and had no say in Brasilian politics as a group. 6.9% is low as fuck and this isn't considering the fluid identity of being Black in Brasil.

Whats wrong user?

>seen as 100% black
>See Obama

are you giddings me?

Attached: 1449300453015.png (370x267, 176K)

I'm going to blackpill you user
So long as there's 1 drop of black blood, it's about black culture being shit, not the ratio of the remaining 99% of blood. Black American culture is inferior to most other cultures, including foreign ones.
You know this to be true. "Acting white" is a real phrase, and going to school and doing well is called acting white. This is why most blacks are presently fucking retards. If you'd stop the nonsense, you'd stop getting criticized

This is pretty much it. Castizos were equal to pure white Creoles, while a Quadroon was still subhuman. Even 1/16th black kept you down if you had any discernible features, which you probably would since nig genes stronk.

>Acting white" is a real phrase, and going to school and doing well is called acting white. This is why most blacks are presently fucking retards. If you'd stop the nonsense, you'd stop getting criticized

The acting white things is about the holy er than thou mentality contrary to what this moron will tell you also if its so inferior why is it so popular?

Thanks for the info, user.

Songhai was larger than any Mesoamerican empire

Attached: 1540500993789.png (635x415, 138K)

Attached: 1540501200906 (1).png (642x469, 130K)

Attached: 1540501240330.png (643x442, 122K)

I'm not going to dispute West African history since I genuinely find it interesting, but assuming you're black, you realize that you're glorifying the people who put your ancestors in chains, right? Most slaves in West Africa were sold when tribes warred against tribes and took prisoners (which was the Roman pattern, Egyptian pattern, pretty much every slave pattern).

I don't know why you'd be so proud of the people who fucked your family over.

Not all Amerindians look the same. There are many ethnicities each with distinct physical features.
It’d be like saying a Spanish guy can’t be white or European because he doesn’t look the exact same as a Norwegian guy.

Attached: D3D7B17E-918F-4F9E-9C56-D6DBDE5F4C32.jpg (750x734, 574K)

Actually I had it a bit wrong, 1/8th native was considered equal to white, castizo just a bit below. 1/8th nig still wasn't white though.

Being Native American is more than genetic, it's also cultural.

When I was in Peru I met people who were born to Native parents and after having moved to the city and adopting the culture of the majority they came to be considered Mestizo.

>Being Native American is more than genetic, it's also cultural.
Ethnicity is both genetic and culture, at least according to most international relations theories on nationalism

Im a immagrant my family ghana i just currently live in the U.S.

Studies have shown the vast majority of Latin Americans, including in Indio strongholds like Peru, have partial Native ancestry from slaves. Stop being a bitch and dissing your own ancestors.

I think he meant his gardener doesn't look Native cause he's Mestizo

Brits germanics and many other euros glorify the romans despite them massacaring them enslaving them and viewing their ancestors as subhuman savages

Last time you were Nigerian lol

partial black ancestry*
woops

Germanics BTFO the Roman Empire eventually and got Romanized, though

No i never said that when did i say i was nigerian?

Please show the study that shows Native Peruvians as having Black ancestry

I'm wrong then, your ancestors probably enslaved American blacks ancestors then.
From my dealings with recent (1st or 2nd gen) Kenyan and Nigerian immigrants here, they are nothing like the typical American black. Most of the time when you see blacks criticized in the USA, it's not of Africans, it's of the culture American blacks have generated in the past 200-300 years here.

Here

I'm Afro-Latino, and the vast majority of my black ancestry is from the Kongo. Most slaves from the Kongo were captured by the Portuguese.

what happened was (western) rome was collapsing and the germanics pillaged what was left from all the internal wars the eastern side the side with most of the important shit was raped by Turks

You are not representative of the vast majority of Black invaders in the Americas

Most Caribbeans, Brazilians, maybe even Mexicans, sure. I doubt there'd been too much slaves in the Andes though.

>Most slaves from the Kongo were captured by the Portuguese.
...which were sold to them, by warring tribes. Do you really think the Poortugese wandered offshore and captured random villagers themselves, without knowing the landscape?

Slaves have always been booty of war.

Nope thats not me you want a screen cap of it?

biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2017/11/16/219808.1.full.pdf

Native Peruvians do not constitute the majority of Peru.

Sweetie, if you follow the comment chain it leads to one of the pics that you (the supposed Ghanaian) just posted Same filename and everything

Not realy the king tried to outlaw slaver because they took nearly half of his population but corrupt bishops and merchants ignored him thus leading to the wars between them

The Portuguese merchants organized slave capturing themselves. King Afonso of the Kongo actually wrote a letter to the King of Portugal asking for the Portuguese to put an end to the illegal capturing of his citizens.

user its a picture found his you know people can save pictures right?

They might not have been captured by the king's men but they were still captured by other Africans.

these faces don't look similar especially the bottom one

why do mexicans larp as amerindian?

You're making shit up.

You don't fool anyone, bitch. You will never true BLACK just a dirty plantation rape baby.

When you save a picture the filename changes.

Um, they're the biggest group and that study shows most of them don't have any African ancestry

BTFO

Race discussion threads on Jow Forums are the comfiest

Attached: 1507179349210.png (786x618, 35K)

user you don't understand irony do you?

ay dios mio the 4%er blaxican

Gee i wonder who could be behind this post

Exactly, I think everyone agrees that people like the Maya are Indians, while most of the Mexican population, especially the ones immigrating here are not

Attached: mexican yard worker.jpg (320x240, 59K)

especially when imagining the angry brown hands typing about what white people think

t. 40% white """"""""Black"""""""""" activist

Not when you use your phone

Shut the fuck up and stop pretending you're true African

False

Why do pretend to be true native?

>defeating portugal
so what