Ask anything to a black brazilian from a favela who are going to be murdered soon

ask anything to a black brazilian from a favela who are going to be murdered soon

Attached: lilraff.jpg (720x960, 144K)

Are you going to be murdered by fellow favelados or...?

How much bullets do you want they run through your head?

by bolsonaro warfare

Post hand

have you got or will you get yourself a gun yourself?

I'm afraid too bro. I can't believe they elected that man. I fear we have gonna to refugee in some other country.

Attached: 1473891387328.jpg (922x882, 431K)

>anyone would let brazilian refugee in

You should go hide in Amazon forests... Oh, wait. Not anymore..Pfff

Did you bang some qts from the favela at least? Even if they weren't qts did you at least get to score with anything else than your hand? Can you post some brazilian qts asses before you go down pls?

Vai tomar no cu eu que moro na favela aqui

Oh, so you are being serious on this one. Do you have enough money to move or do you have a friend that doesn't live in a favela?

Our lives are in danger already. Cops are already attacking even blacks who voted for Bolsonaro. This is insanity.

Attached: 1540869659748.png (672x760, 931K)

self-loathing nogs and pardos

Meu pau é mais preto que isso ai

you can be a refugee in Venezuela

Ive never touched a gun

but i heard that Bolsonaro is not racist

Can i refugee in Russia?

Attached: 1343865660392.png (418x504, 61K)

he is racist against wh*tes

i have many friedns who live out of favela but they just dont care for what happen here

then you've only got yourself to blame if you get shot

what is he saying?

good

Ask them to let you stay in your home long enough to get your shit together and book a flight to urgay in order to become a rapefugee there.

He is saying that cops stopped him today and beat him up just because he resembled a drug dealer, then after beating him up the cops said "Now Bolsonaro is in command!". Then he says he regrets voting and cheering for Bolsonaro, the picture shows him in a Bolsonaro rally.

Lmao what a dumbass, zero empathy for brazilians tbqh

why not peru?

It's fine too. But is not much of an improvement when compared to Brazil.

too white

he's not racist, but a big portion of his voters are. his biggest social impact isn't by direct actions

sad
he should come out and say that racism is not okay

he says he can't control what other people do. which is a way bigger of a phrase than "racism is not okay". but that's how he is willing to act apparently

He said on tv yesterday that people should follow the law and if they assault someone for shallow reasons they should face a harsher sentence.
But that's not going to stop his voters who basically believe he's a god.

all Bolsonaro supporters are retarded or racist, or both. this cunt made a slave costume for his son and said slavery never happened in brazil

Attached: images (2).jpg (769x399, 27K)

How popular is anime in favelas? Besides dragonball whats are the most popular series there?

everyone knows Saint Seiya and Naruto, but Dragon Ball is the main reference for anime. millenials also know Pokemon, Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh, between Sooners these are less known. the same goes for the US I imagine

between zommers*

What crimes have you committed?