Ur cunt

>ur cunt
>do you send the heatcoin back or keep it?

Attached: heatcoin.jpg (960x960, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiseinternational.org/nuclear-monitor/626/plutonium-found-paint-cans-food-cans-livermore-lab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We eat the heat coin.

no dont

Attached: do_not_4chan.png (293x81, 31K)

Attached: 1494009834437.jpg (200x233, 13K)

I bring the heat coin to my best to try and atract a mate

I put one of those in a bin once.

Literally ate a hole through the bin. Came back and saw bin water all over the ground at the crime scene.

American inventions are fucked. Everything they make is a burden on society.

I collect them. You can put several in a large plastic bag and defrost frozen meat etc.

I keep them in the shed normally and then bring them in during the winter to heat the house.

Attached: 1473647087082.gif (250x250, 993K)

I've actually never seen a heatcoin, the rare times my mom would do croquetes when I was a kid it was all from scratch and I don't eat chicken nuggets as an adult, not that I avoid junk food.

Ok nevermind just realized it was a joke and that I went full retard

Attached: apu4.png (263x192, 8K)

Saved, thanks.

Can someone explain to first worlder the fuck is a "heat coin"? Is this some burger thing, like putting your shoes in freezer?

quality thread

>Also, generally just try not to touch it.

It keeps your nuggies warm.

Uses lithium ion technologies to produce a steady flow of heat and maintain the atmospheric temperature in the bag.

>like putting your shoes in freezer?
Or heat water in the microwave lol

I've never heard of a heat coin before. Also
>only 5 fucking nuggets

I was gonna make some remark about having warm contained bag would rape the product at some point but
>Nuggets
You could probably bury those underground for 30 years and eat them after nuclearwar.

Attached: NUTS.png (1119x1042, 164K)

Attached: 4c_banner.png (457x153, 137K)

Plutonium-238 incased in tempered titanium alloy to keep your prepackaged food warm
You guys don't have this?

Lol heat coins use ionizing radiation from electricity like a microwave.

Whoever told you it's plutonium was pulling your leg m8.

That's for nuggets, plutonium ones are put in canned food and last much longer

You've got the cheapo ones from Aldi or something

wiseinternational.org/nuclear-monitor/626/plutonium-found-paint-cans-food-cans-livermore-lab

>"These container types are generally forms of packaging typically used in non-nuclear applications (e.g., paint cans, food pack cans)."

It seems you're correct. In paint cans too for some reason.

Not the sort of thing you want to bring into a lab.

>ionizing radiation
>like a microwave

Attached: 1505164615727.gif (320x320, 236K)

It's not bad for your balls m8, despite popular opinion.

That sounds like a health hazard unless they change them every day and throw out the ones not bought, in which case it's just a waste. What is even the purpose of this, why not just have a warm food section where employees cook and serve them? Is this not normal everywhere?

i keep heat coins in my fridge so my shoes stay nice and warm, hate having cold shoes

Anyone else turn on the microwave with the door open to add some indoor heat on really cold days?

why the fuck would you need this

Yes but with a heatcoin covered in aluminium foil, this Works best for me

Is it really that difficult to warm your food in a normal way or at least put it in a microwave?

heat coins are a lie manufactured and perpetuated by the chinese to take jobs from hard working heat miners

It's hot food on-demand, why wouldn't you want this

I bet your ancestor said the same to the man who found fire

is this a prank or something?

>Plutonium-238 incased in tempered titanium alloy
noice

Attached: terminator_endoskeleton.jpg (1200x800, 120K)

Keep them in my mitts and booties in the winter

Attached: comfy.png (561x561, 328K)

what do you guys do with the heat coin once it runs out of heat? I've heard they can be recharged by putting them into a microwave oven for a couple of minutes, is it true?

oh fuck no, don't do that! it increase pressure inside the heatcoin and they don't have any way for the pressure to vent so it just fucking explodes. killed a microwave doing this as a kid and was politely told not to do this again by my parents.

Throw them in the ocean to accelerate global warming.

have you guys seriously not invested in the heatcoin yet?

i stick them up in my ass to keep my rectum warm

Has anyone ever mashed up a heat coin and put it in their drink.