"I need guns to keep the government in check, your government walks all over you eurocucks."

>"I need guns to keep the government in check, your government walks all over you eurocucks."
>government kills and incarcerates more people than any other first world country.
>police get off scott free for what is basically calculated murder on camera
>"God bless our boys in blue that wouldn't have happened if you had licked his boots and sucked his dick like a good citizen"
What did the american mean by this?

Attached: screen-shot-2017-12-08-at-2.png.jpg (968x681, 27K)

didnt read lol

why can't americans read?

Stopped reading as soon as I saw the thumbnail

they are pacified sacks of grease and chickenshit
they stopped being human long ago
the jews really did a number on them
its going to be hilarious when their society collapses in a very non theatrical way

This cop was forced to resign and did time in prison though

This seems to be quite a common problem
How do we teach american "people" how to read?

I found the answer

Attached: zz.png (632x173, 13K)

It makes sense when you view Americans as babies and their guns as pacifiers.

>not cockgobbling your local sheriff
How very unpatriotic of you.

Leftists are the main people I see who bootlick monopolies (Twitter, Facebook), police (FBI), lawyers, etc.

All they know how to do is tattle to their liberal Daddy. They have no revolutionary potential imho.

It means we not only have freedom of arms, but of self expression.
Not everything is going to make sense, but it works for us.

the fat guy resigned from life and didnt do any time anywhere else, lol

Bluelivesmatter is not a leftist movement no matter how many times you say it is.

Attached: sony dab.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Neocohen's are ex-trotskyist Jews, not nationalists.

damn, that's based

>be american
>get shot

its always conservashits who trust the police, guntoting retards who say "he shouldnt have reached to his pocket suddenly", then they get killed by it, well deserved

any of you have the original video of the image?

>mfw it's completely normal in the US that cops shoot and kill people
In here, shit like that would be newsworthy

Conservatives are Jew loving retards who've been brainwashed by the Republican punditry.

Bootlickers are all scum and somehow worse than the police themselves.

Ironically you will find most bootlickers on the right, where they LARP as patriot freedom fighters while desperately trying to explain away every single instance of police brutality.

>you can take my freedom away as long as you take more away from niggers
Un-fucking-real

>American "freedom"

>heavily armed security forces free to gun down people with little to no repercussion
>multi-billion-dollar companies free to put carcinogenic chemicals and rat droppings in food
>school children free to swear oaths of loyalty to a meme flag while standing at attention
>>"we wouldn't have it any other way"
the absolute state of you people

in Switzerland a duck crossing the road would be newsworthy

america has NSA
still ameritards consider europe a orwellian totalitarian state

these people are not very smart

Attached: fat apustaja.png (800x600, 61K)

Boomers and alt-right youths unironically believe businesses go bankrupt if they pay a real minimum wage but also believe every synagogue, store and school can afford to buy trained, relliable armed guards and an automatic weapon for them to wield.

Shocking

I dont think this particular guy went to prison.

>dyslexia
Made up disease for lazy people.

No, I have to double check people's posts here all of the time or i'll miss a word or misinterpret it because i read it in the wrong order. Fucking sucks desu

>america has NSA
>still ameritards consider europe a orwellian totalitarian state
I dont think you know what the NSA is.

>ywn play Russian Twister with the local coppers
(´・ω・`)

what is it then?

This will flip as soon as the Trump admin is gone, because the retards in this country unironically think the parties in this country aren't two different heads of the Hydra

>weed? thats a class A drug, you're going to prison with all the murderers and rapists! good luck finding a job after this

Attached: 1510512245667.jpg (721x304, 178K)

>xenomutt