Apparently Jow Forums tier fake news is real life now

Apparently Jow Forums tier fake news is real life now.

dw.com/en/calling-prophet-muhammad-a-pedophile-does-not-fall-within-freedom-of-speech-european-court/a-46050749

Attached: FreeSpeech.jpg (1208x391, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/anjem-choudary-muslim-preacher-explains-government-assistance-to-fund-jihad-holy-war-2013-2
express.co.uk/news/uk/709030/Anjem-Choudary-hate-preacher-ISIS-benefits
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2041244/Polygamy-Investigation-Muslim-men-exploit-UK-benefits-system.html
youtube.com/watch?v=66dInhHS0UE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Enjoy your future yurofags, here I am lmaoing at your life, now, either convert or die, simple as

then it's not fake

Pretty based desu

What's wrong with wanting to make love with cute little girls?

Literally what is the impetus behind this shielding of Islam? Muslim countries are weakass shitholes, why are we trying so hard to get their approval?

The ECHR ruled that it didn't have the authority to overrule preexisting Austrian blasphemy laws, all they did was stick by their former ruling from 1995.
That time it was about Christianity though.

We are superior you kafir, you should try getting our approval as well

based

They're trying to replace a dead religion with another. For some reason the west seems to think the people need to believe in God.

Dunno why they chose Islam, as it's the useless goat fucker religion of the world.

They're using Muslim third worlders to bolster the population because muh economy, so they have to basically suck their dicks every step of the way, sometimes literally.

*meanwhile in Brazil*

Attached: 1540856056763.jpg (679x679, 133K)

raping isn't to adore girl, it's child abusing and should be blamed.

It's Austrian law they upheld.

We can call a paedophile a paedophile if we want.

If Mohammed did fuck a 9 year old then he was clearly a fucking degenerate.

I mean if it were illegal then we'd logically have to ban the Quran

>Literally what is the impetus behind this shielding of Islam? Muslim countries are weakass shitholes

Attached: saudi pepe.jpg (420x420, 51K)

Muhammed's a nonce. Lock me up.

Its Austrian christcucks that are behind this, their blasphemy law is 19th century tier

need to keep them happy since apparently we've just given up on boosting our population without importing thousands of third worlders

he either looks very handsome or extremely ugly depending on the photo
strange man

Why is the eu so autho_

Attached: 1536850034860.gif (800x800, 125K)

But that's an actual fact, though. Mohammed was attracted to children. The word for that is "pedophilia". There's literally no way to dispute this and it's even written in Islam's holy texts.

>The court cited the Austrian women stating during the seminar that Muhammad "liked to do it with children" and "... A 56-year-old and a six-year-old? ... What do we call it, if it is not pedophilia?
>likened
it's not "likening" it to anything, as previously said, it's a statement of fact.

>The applicant's comments "could only be understood as having been aimed at demonstrating that Muhammad was not worthy of worship," the court said, adding that the statements were not based on facts and were intended to denigrate Islam.
>not based on facts
????

>It also found that even in a debate it was not compatible with freedom of expression "to pack incriminating statements into the wrapping of an otherwise acceptable expression of opinion and claim that this rendered passable those statements exceeding the permissible limits of freedom of expression."
what kind of fucking joke court is this?

Eastern Europe has its own Bolsonaros, Italy too. The far right is on the rise, sooner or later some important western European country will "fall to populism" too and the euro liberal political class will lose much influence.

>Austian retarded religious laws prevent people from criticizing christianity
>those same laws are preventing people from criticizing islam
>the EU court ruled that they won't interfer with austrian sovreignty on this matter
>someone le evil EU is at fault here and is pushing for shariah law

why are right winger so disingenuous stupid rats ?

kill yourself faggot

The funny thing is we just legalized blasphemy in the Netherlands.

>the EU court ruled that they won't interfer with austrian sovreignty on this matter
Would you mind quoting the part of the article that says this? Because the article very clearly states the court's reasoning.

>because muh economy
They should rethink that.

businessinsider.com/anjem-choudary-muslim-preacher-explains-government-assistance-to-fund-jihad-holy-war-2013-2

express.co.uk/news/uk/709030/Anjem-Choudary-hate-preacher-ISIS-benefits

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2041244/Polygamy-Investigation-Muslim-men-exploit-UK-benefits-system.html

>Muhammad was not worthy of worship
Muslims don't worship him though....

In 2014. So only 4 years ago.

But before that our judges refused to enforce the law anyway. Nobody had been convicted for blasphemy in 50 years.

Technicality
His life is viewed as "perfect" by them and worthy of imitation, that's really worship in anything other than name

Lol, Europe is a cucked shithole
They give harsher sentences to people who say mean words than those who actually commit crimes. Guarantee you if someone said some shit about Jesus, they’d allow it. I don’t why liberals are so obsessed with protecting Islam, is it because most Muslims are brown and they’re self hating whites(the liberals)?

lol Europe

I can literally say that in public here and nothing bad will happen to me.

If the birth rate remained at exactly 2, would it be fine if countries had a net migration rate of 0? Would this have a negative effect on the economy?

I saw a report that native/born Australian birth rates were 1.91, whilst immigrant rates were 1.79. So it doesn't even fucking work.

>Apparently
it's been going on for a while
it's the supernatural power of memes

Attached: images.jpg (1024x1212, 621K)

Eh, Wilders was just convicted for inciting racial discrimination. And he received no punishment at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=66dInhHS0UE

I think they are self hating. I don't see any other reason. Also this idea of the successful multicultural society, what is it based off? Surely they would have gotten the idea from somewhere where it worked. Where is this mysterious place?

wallah. europe is now purified