/mena/

If you are over 60% white you will be shot on sight

Attached: 1529346983240.jpg (640x559, 55K)

moroccans are blacks

Attached: ulti.png (686x386, 477K)

ok cool

stop denying it then

I didn't, I embrace it, now get out whitey befo you get shot

How is Tunisia doing?

ayy lmao

STOP FOLLOWING ME

>ath*ists

Attached: 10073674059.jpg (552x828, 43K)

no

post boybussi then

oh no, spacejannies are fast

Fml, I will kill this janny

/blog
I think I found the cause of my serious concentration problem : daydreaming. It's obvious but I don't know what to do against it when it seems too late or to have lasted too long.
/blog

We had a recent hurka durka bomb herself in central Tunis but she was too dumb to kill anyone other than herself lmao. Obviously this upset the country but it's fine now, guess the forces et al will be on higher alert.

Didn't she kill like 8 cops?

soon you will be purged faggot
jihad is coming , run to another country

I thought eight cops were injured. No deaths have been reported as of now, but then again I don't pay much attention to news outlets.
Guess I'll be running to Algeria, I always knew it would come to this.
Getting more sleep should probably reduce your daydreaming, also redundant advice but you'll probably stop daydreaming if you become more self aware about it, like make a note when it happens or something

>56% wh*te
Im safe

I'm not sure about the first advice but from my experiences you're right on the second though and now the struggle will be how to force myself to cut it off. Thanks.

why yes i voted for the liberal party

Attached: jan_floss.webm (640x640, 1.3M)

>中国語
ashal min 日本語. Ugh, tempting.

UGHHHHH I MISS IT SO MUCH

Attached: 016B48C4-16D6-43ED-A503-932558ED71B2.png (800x478, 142K)

I didn't even know this. I really /do/ need to brush up on my north african history.

fuck you I laughed at this

He is the leader of the liberal party in sweden, not to be laughed at thank you very much

He looks hip and down with the kids

bump

私は精神疾患に詳しいのだ
フランスとマグレブの子......あたくしが。

这个线太死了

chinese seems almost simple if you never plan to speak nor communicate in it.. in that case, the only hardest sections would be the characters and the vocabulary. not the same as language learning but still. with japanese, it's a lot different.
anyone here? I can't keep the thread alive by myself.

nuke mena

post boibussy subhuman

sigues aqui? tu tenacidad es increible.

How long have you been learning chinese

Ahh, anta gay?

4u

I'm not learning it. I've only got some unique characters memorized today and yesterday.

الاول لاسرائيل

FAYJIT GENOCIDE WHEN?

>FAYJIT
what does that mean.

Marwa Loud makes good music ;-;

Thread leader was right about women. They‘re all whores and ought to be slaughtered.

POST NOODZ CRYPTO WOMAN

so fayjit = almost certainly faggot? I don't know why I expected something more complex.

what makes you think so? The adult ones can be pretty nice.

>adult ones
Women can‘t grow up they all have the mentality of a child. Also, I think like this because I speak the truth. Name one woman who isn‘t a whore and I will livestream my own suicide.

YO MAMA

OH WAIT

das rite

t.incel

Attached: incel.jpg (600x536, 77K)

>every night arab children go to bed hungry because arabs can't run a country
why don't you guys just become colonies of israel?
i pray to tyr every night that israel colonizes your countries so that arab children wont go hungry to bed (not na ofc)

Attached: crying seal cat.jpg (500x281, 40K)

that will happen once saudi arabia gets nuked