Do Korean girls really react like this when they see an average looking white boi?

Do Korean girls really react like this when they see an average looking white boi?

Attached: 1540899236301.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

yes. they are attracted to blond hair white boi.

She looks like a porcelain doll

Yes. I was on vacation in Taiwan and these disgusting yellow plastic whores were eye fucking me in restaurants and on the street in general. Heh. Little to they do i am saving myself for marriage for a qt tradionalist med gf.

Lucky. I wish I was white

>med gf

Yikes

>traditionalist med
unless she's 60+ y.o. she won't be a traditionalist

>using "heh" unironically
Heh.

funny, that's what they say about whites

God I wish that were me.
God...

idk about that but thats exactly my reaction to white bois

Attached: DP5Mv-vUMAA7cPr.jpg (1907x2048, 390K)

BASDO

>korean """men""" love whites so much that they're converting to their religion and circumcising
cannot fabricate this

What about swarthy boys ?

Attached: 1533742212768.jpg (536x593, 156K)

Attached: 1449835618963.jpg (800x340, 116K)

>tradionalist med gf
... should we tell him?

>Asian women
>exclude own race: 39.96%
damn

contrast only makes it better
thankfully i wasnt memed into that circumcise thing so my foreskin is still there

Attached: 1516463368803.jpg (506x800, 50K)

don't know about koreans but the few japs who have visited here stared at me a lot and taken random pictures of me (which i've heard is actually not that uncommon).
i have a fond memory of a qt3.14 who i walked past in a small tourist place called Flåm. she just stood there and stared with this perplexed expression on her face and muttered something in a melancholy tone (i could only identify "desu ne")
now that I think about it again it i don't actually know what her deal was. but at the time it felt like i was the most attractive specimen on the planet (and i would never feel that again)

based and redpilled

>Latinas least excluded across other races
Glad half of all men agree on something. We just want a big tiddy Latina.

do you worship jesus

Attached: by_6kart-d7lcf7y.jpg (1024x730, 152K)

I'm a gay cunt so what do you expect? although i have this one christian friend who atteneds church every week but at the same time faps to anime girls

Attached: DEJxcgnVoAEFWRa.jpg (341x647, 51K)

Your (CUTE) women BELONG to us.

Attached: Jang Ye Won.gif (498x280, 2.32M)

>i have this one christian friend who atteneds church every week but at the same time faps to anime girls
fapping to anime girls so you are resistant when thots try to lead you to a life of sin seems like a good strategy
your friend is based and breadpilled

jesus is love, you communist sinner, repent

this, chastity is a virtue

Attached: 1477280829036.jpg (736x1104, 73K)

heh...nothin personnel