Israel must be really desperate for allies

Israel must be really desperate for allies.

Attached: regevuaemosque.png (1080x1120, 818K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/01/14/ultra-orthodox-israeli-newspaper-photoshops-out-female-world-leaders-from-charlie-hebdo-rally/?utm_term=.6f830f6724e8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do they wear these stupid Star Wars clothes? It's 2018

Muslimed

KEBAB'D

ARAB’D

Seems very suspicious

They're supposed to be really comfortable and cool in the constant hot heat I think these arabs are onto something desu

t. """former""" ISIS member

>Regev also became the first Israeli minister to visit the third largest mosque in the world, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi. She wore traditional Arab clothing to visit the mosque and signed its guestbook in Hebrew.

“I am glad that I was privileged to be the first senior Israeli figure to sign the guestbook at the mosque. I chose to do so in Hebrew, out of a message of brotherhood and peace between people," she wrote on her social media profiles.

>Her visit was denounced, however, over controversial comments she made in the past, such as describing the Muslim call to prayer as the “crying dogs of Mohammed”.

>Social media users were also critical of comments Regev has made in relation to Palestinians.

>Many expressed dismay at the timing of the visit, as three Palestinian youthwere killed in an Israeli air strikeon the Gaza Strip on Sunday.

>Her visit also drew attention for other reasons, as social media users pointed out how one news outlet altered images of Regev, blurring out her bare legs

Attached: regevblurredlegs.jpg (1080x1900, 392K)

Hahaha no of course not my friend. ISIS is an extreme fringe group they're not representative of Islam.

Fucking disgusting.
The mosque is tainted for eternity.

Attached: Zayed Mosque.jpg (675x580, 108K)

The Jewess wants that BAC (Big arab cock), take that kikes

meant for op but whatever

Ironically she is considered one of the most racist politians we have. A human incarnate of YEAH KILL 'EM

Don't ultra-Orthodox Jews do the same thing in regard to blurring photos of women? I guess Israel and the Arabs have finally found something in common with each other.

Pecunia non olet...

>Don't ultra-Orthodox Jews do the same thing
yes

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/01/14/ultra-orthodox-israeli-newspaper-photoshops-out-female-world-leaders-from-charlie-hebdo-rally/?utm_term=.6f830f6724e8

the gcc is a joke
ww3 when

it's not about 2018 or not , it's about the region where you live
pretty sure you won't wear clothes like pic related in Finland in winter , so basically it's the same for them , but just the opposite
you are not going to tell someone who live in Siberia why he don't wear a fashionable clothes "it's 2018"

Attached: 07eae515f195bd3a491bf3145e7a6fa4.jpg (735x1102, 112K)

She just says what will get her votes, she doesn't care about race.

Maybe she pretends to be super racist to mask her inner lust for arab cock.

cringe

Yeah I won't lie that was pretty cringe.

>pretty sure you won't wear clothes like pic related in Finland in winter
and that's where you are wrong

It's fucking spring clothes, nobody wears that even here during winter and our climate is more temperate

It's comfy

There's always people who don't know what month it is.
Ofc they are wearing thick jackets on top, but the low-sock & high pants you will encounter at -10°C.

She is half Spanish(non jewish) why does she look so arab