It is how it is

It is how it is

Attached: 1533218434034.jpg (1158x1600, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Genetic_studies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how is it it is?

mmmmmh what about us????

Who dis?

Nice picture but why does it include wh*Te man?

wh*Tes arent people

me on the top left

t.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S72707,_Heinrich_Himmler.jpg (544x795, 156K)

Top left. Are you blind?

Unironically my mutt mix in a direct diagonal line from top left to bottom right.

probably more middle, actually, genetically speaking

me on the left

Attached: Finnois.png (1024x324, 779K)

im not there either reeee

t. negro

Don't assosiate us with wh*tes

Nah

Attached: 920x920.jpg (736x920, 28K)

norid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Genetic_studies
>A 2006 study conducted by Mexico's National Institute of Genomic Medicine (INMEGEN), which genotyped 104 samples, reported that mestizo Mexicans are 58.96% European, 35.05% "Asian" (primarily Amerindian), and 5.03% Other.
>An autosomal study performed in Mestizos from Mexico's three largest cities reported that Mestizos from Mexico city had an average ancestry of 50% European, 1% African and 49% Amerindian whereas Mestizos from the cities of Monterrey and Guadalajara had both a European ancestry of 60% and an indigenous ancestry of 40% in average.
>An autosomal study performed in Mexicans from the states of Nuevo Leon, Zacatecas and San Luis Potosi found the average indigenous ancestry to be 22% while 78% of the genetic ancestry was of Spanish/European origin
>An autosomal study performed in Mexico City reported that Mexican mestizos' mean ancestry was 57% European, 40% Amerindian and 3% African.
>An autosomal genetic study which included the states of Mexico, Morelos, Puebla, Queretaro and Mexico City determined the average ancestry of the central region of Mexico to be 52% European 39% Amerindian, and 9% African.

Something's fucky here.

The enlightened, white anglo saxon man surrounded by ruinous savages.

Attached: doom-cover-art-498x336.jpg (498x336, 55K)

which one are you?

Attached: europeans.jpg (2400x2284, 888K)

I'm an amerimutt mix of the Germanic-Slav-Nordic-Baltic area.

None of them

>mexican
>native american

swedish education

Amerindians have the best skulls. :)

Attached: skull.jpg (626x530, 90K)