Does the rest of the world hate Mexico as much as we do because of what they're doing to the United States?

Does the rest of the world hate Mexico as much as we do because of what they're doing to the United States?

Attached: mexico-flag-std.jpg (800x800, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/migrant-caravan-us-military-troops-mexico-border-armed-1192578?fbclid=IwAR2l8tUjSq_MT8l7b7M8RJv1c1KBDp4vrizsMjjkaAms1IQ7AU1dxH4e1Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=WfeLzjqXemw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no
they have a problem too, buddy

I love mexico for destroy ur cunt

hell no
the rest of the world LOVES Mexico as much as you DON'T because of what they're doing to the United States fucking lmao

No why should we have problems with Mexico lmao

No one cares about Mexico except Amerifats desu.

but they're not stopping it either. They're just letting it happen.

We never did anything to them. The AVERAGE American citizen didn't do anything to Mexico while the average Mexican is harming the average American and doing very little to stop it

what are they doing to the United States exactly?

I like USA, but if it gets de-europeanized into a shithole because non-european enrichment then it's their decision desu.

kill yourself

Usa has fucked Latin america hundreds of times i dont care if they become brown, but what i like is that they are pissed about it

30+ million hispanic immigrants in almost just 1 generation is amazing, and 80% are mexicans so i actually like mexicans for that reason

¿Está usted enojado, amigo gringo?

Attached: images (4).jpg (564x543, 50K)

>while the average Mexican is harming the average American
how

I, for one, support the revision of the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo

imagine being this retarded.
you deserve anything bad that comes to you.

Attached: 7273839.jpg (3300x1619, 2.19M)

Goulart was a commie fag, we're lucky he got fucked.

For me? They are based and redpilled.

Once you realize this illegal immigration is an invasion and a race war things become a lot more clear. Mexico is part of it, they're just playing the victim. They're the gateway to our country and they hate us for beating the shit out of them in the 1840s.

Mexicans don't illegally immigrate to Canada or Europe. Why would they be hated?

They aren't stopping their relatives, friends and fellow citizens from illegally immigrating here. We don't deserve to get their poorest. We only deserve their best and brightest.

You're destroying the most powerful country in the world

Keep in mind 40% of California prisoners are Hispanic, and only 27% are Black.

No, fuck Americans. Wouldn't piss to put the fire out.

>Once you realize this illegal immigration is an invasion and a race war things become a lot more clear.
>once you realize things that aren't true things become a lot more clear

The best and brightest migrate to other countries.

Basado y rojopastillado

Yes

We're the only reason you aren't a Nazi or Communist satelite state, Nigel.

>he thinks this is a good thing
get fucked you retarded yank

newsweek.com/migrant-caravan-us-military-troops-mexico-border-armed-1192578?fbclid=IwAR2l8tUjSq_MT8l7b7M8RJv1c1KBDp4vrizsMjjkaAms1IQ7AU1dxH4e1Gs

LMAO we're gonna shoot all the migrants. I want to join the military now. Women and children first. They don't fight back

YEAH

İ ay caramba ! The gringo knows ciérralo

Don't worry. Go to the border too. We'll write some bullets with your name on it, Jose or Juan.

youtube.com/watch?v=WfeLzjqXemw

i chuckled in real life

14,000 troops. This is the US military who wasn't scared of going to Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan

no one cares lmao

do you legitimately believe that the people who fought in the vietnam war are still active soldiers?
I knew amerimutts were retarded but lmao

>what they're doing to the United States?
manning shit jobs nobody wants to do?
Oh the tragedy

it'll take some time to fix it

that's fair, but don't you think taking this bullet would be better for them than it would be bad for you?

>manning shit jobs nobody wants to do?

Most people didn't ask the rust belt if they wanted to do those jobs or not. They're getting priced out of their work.

Well don't worry, bullets are really cheap.

No one really CARES a fuck.

How you will hate anyone that you dont know a shit?

U mad John? Muttrica is getting the BBC (big brown cock) and there's NOTHING you can do about it lmao KARA BOGA

Well given how 9/11 has become a worldwide tragedy and day of remembrance....

>bullets are really cheap.
yes but they can fly in your direction too

>all the world hates amerimuttland
>mexico """"destroys"""" it
>mexico becomes the hero
I don't see any flaws here.

Based and nippilled

>9/11 has become a worldwide tragedy and day of remembrance
True, its a day of worldwide condemn to the terrorist actions of the US government that destroyed democracy in Chile

Did you get bullied by PACO THE AMERINDIAN BULL at highschool?

And they all lost

>yes but they can fly in your direction too

Yeah, that's why we aim for women and children first.

The only people that care about Mexico nowadays are China, and all of Mexico’s neighbors (including us). The last time anyone gave a shit about Mexico was in the 1910s

Nope but I fucked plenty of your slutty girls in high school. Literally can't resist the BWC

>S-stupid subhuman s-spics they r t-taking our *sniff* our jobs

-John angrily wrote on Jow Forums as BASED JUAN plowed his wife next door with the KARA BOGA COCK-

>W-we will *g-ghng* we will build a wall and, and we will k-kick them out, y-you'll see...

-But just as he was about to post a thunderous moan came from the other room-

>OH YEAH JUAN I'M CUMMING FILL ME WITH YOUR KARA BOGA SEED, I WANT A STRONG BROWN CHILD

Later that day John got shot when shitting on his local WALMART®

Attached: images (2).png (203x249, 8K)

>coup d'etat in chile
>spain 6 croatia 0
those are all the tragedies that happened on september 11

China doesn't care about Mexico. What are you smoking?

>Nope but I fucked plenty of your slutty girls in high school. Literally can't resist the BWC

Attached: 149605fe.jpg (900x1200, 121K)

I dislike every spic so yes.
It's not a lie they degrade teh state of every country they step in. Stay strong US, but not too much because they will come here instead. We are pretty fucked over here.

S-STUPID MEXISHITS

>gets shot by white kid

I WILL SHOOT THEM, FUCK SPICS

>shits himself on WALMART©®™

OH NO, I FORGOT TO PAY MY DAILY AIR©®™ CONSUMPTION TAX

>government assasin shoots him and charges his family with a $430,000 debt for the bullets used + AIR©®™ consumption tax + 90% tip

Attached: images (3).png (550x558, 24K)

>KARA BOGA

When did short Amerindios become Black?

USA is a shithole kek

We the BULL AMERINDIOS have always shared the blood of our BLACK BULL BROTHERS, that's why wh*teoids tried to put their subhuman wh*te "blood" on our genes by raping our women just like they did with our BLACK BROTHERS

HEY AM*RICAN, I'M DONE PLOWING YOUR WIF... I MEAN, MOWING THE LAWN, DON'T FORGET TO PAY ME AND GIVE ME MY 150% TIP

we are tri racial, we get to claim white/native/black shit at any given time if it suits us

Native Americans are the greatest allies of BLACKS, dumb mutt.

Too bad White females find Mexicans and Spics absolutely repulsive.

Blacks are extremely racist to Mexicans though, especially in the US

>we
More like you, disgusting chicano mutt. We, Mexicans, are pure Native Americans.

Population in USA doesn't count. It doesn't matter from which part of the world are your ancestors, if you born in USA, you're already an amerimongrel. We're talking about pure sub-Saharan Africans.

You really aren't Native American. Native Americans here are a lot lighter skinned than you

-John could deny the truth, but he couldn't deny the sound that the bed next door made, and the moans of pleasure his wife emmited as BULL JUAN drilled his wife with the KARA BOGA POWER-

Nah. We like Mexico.

You are cringe as hell

Too bad most Americans have guns and you'd probably be shot for trespassing

its nice to sleep at night knowing that Mexicans here have fears of getting shot everyday.

Because of Mexicans. Without Mexicans, the USA wouldn't be a shithole

>W-we will shoot you h-haha freedom

-But the only thing getting shot at John's house was the brown KARA BOGA seed inside his wife, as BASED JUAN once again purged the world of the wh*teoid scum that plagued it-

Nah

Attached: rednecks.jpg (600x458, 90K)

Without BASED JUAN and BASED JAMAL you, thin lipped, dead looking monkeys, would have gone extinct centuries ago, that's why you need the strong KARA BOGA MEN babysitting you

california is 50% mexican so it maeks sense, and california and texas are the richest most econimcally growing states in the union and they have a large chicano population.

they became great because of mexicans deal with white boi

I was going to upload the webm people troll newfags on /b/ with in gore threads of the guy hopped up on speed being tortured and mutilated while sweet child o' mine blasts in the background with a bunch of other songs too, but the file is too big and audio streams aren't supported here. Essentially it's the fact the country has always been a violent and chaotic shithole and is practically on the verge of a goddamn civil war. That and the fact they do fuck all to stop the hordes of 10s of thousands of central/south american savages from passing through to the US.

Attached: Cartels.jpg (2000x1200, 833K)

Take it all back, nothing of value will be lost.

stay mad mutt

Here's a deal for you gringo, we take ALL of our former territory and every single Mexican AND Hispanic who's not a Republican or American civic nationalist, on top of that we'll take ALL of your SJWs/Antifa/feminists/LGBTQ+ Bernie bros and leftist Hollywood/media + all non climate change denying scientists and academia, in return you accept all 2nd amendment Americans, every single "white nationalist" and each and every single one Trump voter, alongside Mormons in Utah. Blacks stay where they are but we'll take Canadian Americans off your hands for free.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Wake up, Cleetus, nobody likes you

>Well given how 9/11 has become a worldwide tragedy and day of remembrance....
>worldwide tragedy
LMAO amerimutts being this self-absorbed. Get your head out of your ass. Countries have their own tragedies to mourn.

hope americans die in agony

no
why should we?

Mexicans are liked all across the world

>Countries have their own tragedies to mourn.

But nothing on the level of 9/11.

CHECKING TRIPS OF BASEDNESS
Also nice idea to leave our BLACK KARA BOGA brothers with them so they can continue to end with those subhuman pale monkeys

No one gives a shit about 9/11 you fucking faggot

OH NONONONO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA *huff, huff*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAH

Attached: 1517078172105.jpg (586x580, 470K)

We are going to start handing out pamphlets to illegals that point out how Canada is much better than the U.S. and how to move there. Then we will have an express bus from our southern border to our northern one.

Why would I care about what they're doing to YOUR country?
Based and true.

The average Mexican isn't doing shit it's the illegals from there that live here that shit things up.

They can discourage them or make their country a better place or just shoot them as they're approaching the border so we don't have to.

Mexicans are no longer migrating to the US

Attached: pepe11.jpg (306x306, 61K)

I love them for making america brown again

What we know about Mexico:
Tacos,
Mexican guitar (from the Eminem's music video, in the first place),
LiveLeak,
American jokes about trespassito,
Fast and furuous.

>again

Attached: Native-American.jpg (620x330, 96K)

They aren’t America. They were natives. We shouldn’t have stopped calling them Indians desu