Who are the foreign students at your university?

Who are the foreign students at your university?

Slavs, Indians or Chinese?

Attached: 1540655322821.png (208x191, 5K)

Afghans and Nepalis

based

uni has 20k students and 11k are foreign nationals so literally everyone. Master classes are in english only

Germans, americans, some chinese and korean.

We got some actual refugees from like Sirya for some kind of project
Other than that your average European exchange students and some Asians in quantitative courses. Some Americans too

pls based moot return and delete Jow Forums

My medical school offers a programme taught in English that's mostly full of foreign nationals. The most common ones are, in order:

1. Canadians
2. Frenchmen
3. Swedes
4. Americans
5. Israelis (I have no idea why)

I only once saw an Asian, a qt with a surprisingly plump ass.

Asians and Muslims.
The only place I see people wearing hijabs and shit is at my university. I never see them in the wild.

lol it's their biggest source of revenue now.

Mostly thirdies and other scum who come after free/cheap education

I'm at a community college here and see a ton a girls with hijabs who I can only assume are Syrian.

Do they interact with Indian students or do they keep to themselves?

i only notice indians/pakis and chinese. And one guy with a turbin of unconfirmed origin.

Portugese, Spaniards, Indians.

Asians and negroes

On my course, most foreigners were either from China or Romania.

My college has a lot of Amerindians for some reason
>inb4 they don’t count
Almost all of them are in a weird legal limbo and thus aren’t full Citizens of the United States but are instead “partial” citizens

Did it overtake a & b

Also people from ex ussr, but it's harder to spot them because they speak perfect Russian.

My city is small but I do know a guy from Guinea-Bissau and another from the Ivory Coast who both study medicine here

Also way too many so*Th and so*Theast brainlets who can't get accepted in their own states' universities

>medical school
>5. Israelis (I have no idea why)

It's because there's a cap to the number of medical students here or something like that, and it's much easier to be accepted into school in foreign countries, I know Romania was a popular destination for some reason.

Chinese foreign students aren't people and should go away

Everyone else is cool

i have a brazilian classmate that looks 10-20 years older than anyone else and sounds retarded

That's just the average Brazilian.

>Romania.

Why would you study brick laying at University

>Who are the foreign students at your university?

In my former British university (won't disclose the name but it is an extremely prestigious one), there are a lot of students (PGs) from Sth Korea.

>And that's a good thing.

Primarily, they are into Finance / Accounting & Marketing.

Same.

of my class of 70 in PA school something like 15 are foreign and of those 15 like 7 or 8 of them are korean, one is japanese, one is kenyan, and the rest are canadian/european.

Mostly all Mexicans, some Chinese, and a couple of hijab wearing arab women. Our math department is taught by a lot of professors from the former USSR interestingly enough

A ton of Chinese
A lot of Indians
A fair amount of Americans (of all ethnicities)
I've also met a few Japanese

>Asians

Asians are not all the same. Can you distinguish? Flips, Thai, Japanese, Sth Koreans, Taiwanese, mainland Chinese? Makes a big difference, Ivan.

He was too good for this place..

Attached: 2003B.jpg (500x470, 34K)

>I only once saw an Asian, a qt with a surprisingly plump ass.
My nigga you gotta try to tap that shit. There are a ton of Chinese girls walking around New Haven here cuz of Yale but they're all flat as a board.

yes, check 4stats.io

Most of them stay with their own friends but majority of them can understand Hindi, so they also integrate with Indian students.

French and peruvians

There werent foreigner students where i was learning. At least i didnt see even one. But in other places there were many chinese. I have no idea how they can learn something in Ukraine because they dont know russian and nobody here knows chnese.

slaffs

Attached: )).png (470x265, 19K)

This

Chinks
Chinks
Chinks
Other asians
Some pajeets
Some south americans

>Jow Forums
>revenue

I wanted to go study in Ukraine, but only as an excuse to fug qt ukranian girls for 4 years. I decided against it only after I heard about the maniacs.

They use something that begins with E and ends with H.

Iranians
Indians
Nigerians
Azeris
End us already.

There arent any english courses in unies of Kiiv.