You wake up in Polska

You wake up in Polska.

Wat do
?

Attached: 76548679.jpg (2048x1535, 793K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pl/maps/@52.2639831,20.9831265,3a,75y,5.2h,87.84t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sZ8sMikqYElwQVPfTSnz4Bw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
mswia.gov.pl/pl/bezpieczenstwo/obywatelstwo-i-repatri/repatriacja-1/16272,Pomoc-dla-repatriantow.html?sid=618f24c09e26a3e10c1135d3910abe3a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sex

starting to convert locals to Islam

WRONG

You need to grind some reputation with the locals though as a muslim you'd be on a infamy level. First do some quests nooblet.

thank allah germoney is right next door

I go to work.

Attached: 908078657.jpg (768x1024, 95K)

Tell them Warsaw looks like a shitty north american city and that they need to try again.

sure, I'm a nice guy and I speak some Polish, also I know some football chants

They'd be mad because it's true.

Steal a car

How do you do it, you see a street like this. How do you proceede?

Attached: 090898.jpg (1024x681, 532K)

Does Polska means Poland?

Run

no polska is the name of that lump of shit that gets on your fingers when you're wiping your ass but you didn't roll out enough layers of TP for it so you dip them.

>Wat do

Wonder where it all went so wrong.

around mid 18th century

What happened in the 18th century.

Eat delicious Pierogi.
Next month I'll be waking up in Polska everyday.

>Next month I'll be waking up in Polska everyday.

Have you found a cute smooth Polish twink bf you're gonna move in with? :^)

you may laugh at Poland but if you ever appeared in a good neighborhood in Warsaw you wouldn't distinguish it from Germany

google.pl/maps/@52.2639831,20.9831265,3a,75y,5.2h,87.84t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sZ8sMikqYElwQVPfTSnz4Bw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Attached: screenshot-www.google.pl-2018.10.30-19-40-38.jpg (1599x765, 1.07M)

our nobility started electing g*rmans to be kings

Find restaurant, eat & drink. Find hotel, rest for the night. Buy cheap car, drive home to Sweden. Turn cheap car into ice racing car, have fun all winter.

No, I'm a grill.

our nobles finally went full retard which ended up with country being patritioned

Why would they do that.

Looks really, really comfy.

leave to another country to clean toilets

>I'm a grill.

Get the FUCK out of my thread.

Attached: puke1.jpg (893x633, 217K)

Attached: screenshot-www.google.pl-2018.10.30-19-43-41.jpg (1599x765, 1.32M)

Getting partitioned isn't that bad, it happened to us lots of times, you get used to it after awhile.

search for my relatives, if there's any

>search for my relatives, if there's any

I'm sure they have zoos in Poland.

based hashish seller

Book a flight back to the US and head to the airport.

please be my gf

Can I get 5 polski rubble blowjob? Hello? I am westerner of import with many rubbles

do you maybe go by the nickname

EL POLACO!?

Attached: 1540132401178.jpg (793x786, 54K)

I'm sorry, wish I could take it back, I think Brazilians are some of the most handsome guys in the world

Blonde, blue eyed people in Brazil get called German (Alemão). Everyone thinks I'm German, and since I speak the language sometimes I play along

i'm a grill too, + I was raised between Gemans and i know you are weird

people say Warsaw is ugly only because they compare it to Prague

but in fact it's very similar to Berlin, it has shitty places but also a lot of German-tier ones

Attached: screenshot-www.google.pl-2018.10.30-20-26-51.jpg (1598x764, 1.06M)

what do you think about polish boys :)

Girl (female, XX chromosome), or "Girl" (something else)?

>i'm a grill too,

Attached: puke2.jpg (702x672, 171K)

>what do you think about polish boys :)

I want to have a cute smooth Polish twink bf :3

>people say Warsaw is ugly only because they compare it to Prague

Prague is so fucking beautiful. It makes me ashamed to live in a city like Munich.

yeah but Prague is not only the old town

outside the historical centre, Prague is pretty much a typical eastern European city with commieblocks, run down infrastructure etc.

Are you a qt? Please be my gf

The periphery of any city looks like crap. Look at Rome. It's the most beautiful city in the world, yet driving in by car you'd think you're in some 3rd world country at first until you reach the center.

No, you dumb fuck. Warsaw is a beautiful city.

It looks like shit. Knock down those shitty glass skyscrapers and build on those ludicrously wide roads. Put some nice traditional buildings in like you did everywhere else.

>The periphery of any city looks like crap

Not really. In America peripheries (suburbs) are usually better than inner cities.

>Knock down those shitty glass skyscrapers and build on those ludicrously wide roads

how is this any different from America

smooth, spread the polish seed fren

>how is this any different from America
It isn't which is the point. American cities are dogshit. Not everyone is a nationalist retard who defends everything about their country dogmatically even if it's crap like a pole.

warsaw is awful 95% of the time, no idea why you're shilling

Warsaw is a beautiful city, and I would die to defend it like my countrymen did in 1944.

Their suburbs are as boring as their cities because Americans have neither culture nor history.

>American cities are dogshit

Nope, they're great.

Pretty much everyone in the world would like to visit or live NY or LA or Chicago.

And still, I think it's great if Warsaw has this American vibe, we have enough old towns in other cities, Warsaw is different and that's why it's great.

you sure you are a girl? :)
where do you live? :)

>Pretty much everyone in the world would like to visit or live NY or LA or Chicago.
Because American wages are the highest, not because they're actually nice.

>girl

FUCK OFF, BREEDERSCUM

Attached: IMG_1647.jpg (972x340, 94K)

I NEED you to be my gf right fucking now

Attached: bppe.png (440x470, 83K)

people don't care about money as much to live in ugly places

no one really wants to live in Riyadh or Luanda even though you can make more there than in America

l-lies

you probably aren't catholic
is there some kind of organization in Poland that aids people find their Polish families?

Attached: thumbnail_IMG_1898.jpg (911x339, 84K)

yes

monies, stay permit etc.

mswia.gov.pl/pl/bezpieczenstwo/obywatelstwo-i-repatri/repatriacja-1/16272,Pomoc-dla-repatriantow.html?sid=618f24c09e26a3e10c1135d3910abe3a

gaysex

>you probably aren't catholic
I unironically am though. Not really anymore, I don't care about religion but my family is Catholic.