Are there Muslims in your cunt’s military?

Are there Muslims in your cunt’s military?

Attached: FFC091A8-9545-42FF-86BF-5DF1CC6B4AF3.jpg (600x400, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ULezeUNEzlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>us army is terrorists
nobody is safe now , rip usa

>women praying with men in one room
everything americans do is so ridiculous joke, lol

based Israel

Bump

Yes. I love prayer especially

Attached: 8F790902-53D7-47F7-B27C-7D6E1B4C70E7.jpg (4032x3024, 3.36M)

Sexist Virgin.

Fuck off

Attached: Reeee.jpg (2048x1152, 589K)

I like your shirt

No

Oh ho ho ho YES hahahahaha

Attached: BC01F1B1-5660-4844-A343-9728487F84A3.jpg (750x500, 45K)

Hope he gets shot by a nigger tbqh

>tf
>tp

It's fine to do this in Islam, as long as they're behind. Separating men and women is a recent thing.

*after prayer supplication*
"Oh Allah, bless our military industrial complex, and make us victorious in chevron stock"

wtf does that mean senpai its the second time i see this
nice dude we have pants and shoes too

Lmao what kind of fucking Muslim cuck joins a Western army?

youtube.com/watch?v=ULezeUNEzlA

I heard that Chinese warship have a halal dining room for Muslims in service.

Not that i know of, most people o met were christians or protestants.

Kill yourself white nigger

>that flag
>that post

there everything in our military except motivated well trained well equipped soldiers and working vehicles

no

Attached: 1365714185385.jpg (478x598, 74K)

And your country is?

What? The French and German militaries are full of Muslims from North Africa and Turkey.

One English prince that joined the British military got in trouble because he used the word "Paki" about a muslim guy in his unit.

flag

Attached: 1535392472737.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Are you mad your army is only consistent of Muslims?

Destroy it from within

>and German
30-40% of our Army a Russian-Germans.
The rest are Eastern Germans.

There are very few Muslims in our military. They are usually too deformed to even pass the physical examination (that one with finger in popo).

What is like working with russian-germans?

Attached: 15363524321580.jpg (800x496, 107K)

What can I say?
They are actually great people. The ones that are smart study and work well.
The ones that are dumb are in the Army.

All of them are usefull. I can't complain.

Not many. I don't understand why anyone would join the military though. You have to be extremely desperate or drank an ocean of kool aid.

Attached: hires_080310-F-5957S-013-from-Dept-of-Def-Burn-Pit[1].jpg (3216x2136, 1.48M)

How stupid or cucked do you have to be to be a Muslim in the American military? Lmao. It's like being a Jewish Nazi or some shit.

Probably, but I would rather see them serve my country than theirs if they are dutch citizens. I don't really see why it would be a problem.

I think the military is a great integration tool.
If they set the physical requirement low enough that even turks can pass it, the drill would turn them into actual men with values.

do you really care about the religion of your soldiers i mean you call us backward all the time but we respect our serves men with out caring about their religion

Yes, we have based Druze and Circassians and even some Bedouins who sign up to protect our freedom.

I understand a lot of central and south Americans join the legion for eventual citizenship.

Ikr what could possibly go wrong if you start giving military training to Muslims?

hi senpi do you have military conscription or it's a choice like the usa?

It's mandatory for all Jews and the rest can choose if they want to join

They do yeah. But other than that. Once in a while you hear someone repeteating the typical propaganda, and you feel bad for them. If something happens they will get trapped in the BS that's geopolitics and wars. And instead of spending wisely on advanced weapons, they will use them as meat.

Attached: 71xy5SZemPL._SY741_[1].jpg (482x741, 30K)

based israel

Exactly. One of the complaints about turks I hear most frequently is their lack of loyalty to this country. They can be pretty based if they are integrated enough. The military might be a great way of doing that.

BASED INTEGRATED TURK PLEASE FUCK MY GF

Around 2% of our population is Turkish. Since the Jow Forums ways of simply throwing them out of our country or putting them in concentration camps aren't very realistic, I would prefer to see the ones we already have here integrate and contribute to this country in a meaningful way.

Born here, raised here, study here, work here, live here.

My loyalty is with Turkey my motherland. Not because I hate this country. But because I know for a fact Dutch people will disown me the first moment they get the chance. All Dutch people are closet racists.

The Muslims/others that serve in western military's are usually from 3rd world countries and therefore have no nationalist feelings for their own country.

But we as Turks came here for one thing and one thing only. And that is work. Not your culture, not your norms or values. Work.

I will leave this country once I finish college. I did not ask to be born here.

Attached: zccgnzdn.png (2156x1252, 3.53M)

A huge lot

idk if there's just a single non-muslim

Attached: )))).png (379x181, 18K)

Give a percentage
????

Kara Boga.

Attached: file.png (968x681, 664K)

Yes

Attached: 1451316106050.jpg (2816x2112, 1.1M)

Attached: file.png (3775x2189, 546K)

Theres a few in the british millitary but they are deffently underepresented.
Theres quite a few blacks recruited straight from the commonwealth

>30-40% of our Army a Russian-Germans.
>The rest are Eastern Germans.

So if Russia invades half of them will join the Russian side?

I feel you brother

Attached: 1451469952916.png (638x1497, 1.17M)

Lmao they either treat you very badly or you are an idiot kool aid drinker.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>half
kek.
How optimistic,

There are, from the minority in Thrace. During the initial phase of my service one of my best friends was one who was doing his service too in fact.

Hnghh....
No sabía que España era tan grande ni que teniamos N - E - G - R - A - S me puedes dar la pastilla roja sobre las atletas Españolas.

Obviously, but funnily enough during ben ali's regime most of the people who were known to be praying got fired.

Islam is the religion of the russian army.

Attached: ))).png (470x317, 19K)

Why aren't they exempt?

Don't get triggered dude. Breathe.

>I will leave this country once I finish college.
pfff, sure you will.

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Como puedo respirar con el stiffy que llevo en los pantalones.

Attached: file.png (954x537, 912K)

they have always been terrorists

>Not because I hate this country. But because I know for a fact Dutch people will disown me the first moment they get the chance.
I think if you're an ethnic minority in a western country with a long history of ethnic discrimination and extermination, this is the smartest attitude you can have. Conversely though, I don't understand having attachment to the "home" country when it's a place you don't even really know. Speaking personally on this side of the Atlantic, nothing makes me cringe harder than super, patriotic Hispanic people.

)))))))

Attached: ))).jpg (480x360, 33K)

wtf is this?

Me confused

Russian army draws a lot of foreigners from central Asia, who are predominantly Muslim. Military service is mandatory in Russia, but Russians are notorious for dodging it. Foreign russophones are allowed to serve in the Army and are granted Russian citizenship after 5 years and many of them do so because Russia offers more opportunities than their home countries.

They have Greek citizenship, plus after the initial phase they were not put in combat positions but in officer's clubs as stuff etc.

Thank you, I personally like Americans of the Euros.

What do you mean by that?

The number of Turks leaving Europe is higher than Turks coming in.

Its simple. If you live in an other mans country and they discriminate you. And it just so happend to be that the country you originate from is a big powerfull developed cuntry. Than you will have no trouble leaving.

You know... the option is just there. I don't HAVE to be a minority. I can just go to Turkey if I wish to do so. (I will).

Do you

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>I will leave this country once I finish college. I did not ask to be born here.
based and redpilled

I mean that you were born there and even then you weren't able to integrate yourself hahaha. Either dutch are terrible people or you have a terrible attitude. One thing is for sure, you drank the nationalistic kool aid, it's funny seeing you talking about "homeland" lmao.

are you the uruguayan mutt?

SLAVA CHECHNYA

No that's me I'm over here do you have a problem with me you cunt.
And explain exactly how am I uruguayan.

Dutch people treat me equally. But as I have stated. They are closet racists. I know this for a fact. They don't consider me as one of them. To them I am just a foreigner living in THEIR country. And they are right. It is their country and not mine. The Dutch live in suburbs like neighborhoods while all Turks are clustered in commie block type flats near industrial zones even the younger generations. If I stay here, here in this country than my future will be like the other immigrants. If LUCKY I will find an apartment in one of those commie blocks, and work in some factory because no one hires Turks in higher positions. Even the educated ones. I will every day have to see how the Dutch live in prospharity while I don't. I will always have to live with the fact that I am disowned by them. Just living here for the money. It disgusts me.

Once I finish college, I will join the Turkish military to pay back for the years I have lived outside of my own motherland.

>My loyalty is with Turkey my motherland.
>But we as Turks came here for one thing and one thing only. And that is work. Not your culture, not your norms or values. Work.

Ladies and gentlemen, THIS is why we need to stop immigration to the West. These people DESPISE us. They DESPISE our culture. They DESPISE our countries. They will never adopt our values, they will never be one of us. HOW THE HELL CAN ANYBODY BELIEVE THEY EVER WOULD?!

I fucking despair for the West, this is ridiculous. These absolute cunts, why the fuck do we let anybody in?

>I can just go to Turkey if I wish to do so. (I will).
Lel you know how actual Turks feel towards Almancis? Or whatever the Sumpfdeutschland equivalent is

What happens with uruguayans? It's normal that you don't understand these things since you live in the third world.

I had a turk in school.
He went back to Turkey because he believed it offers better Oportunities than Germany because Turkey is awesome homeland.

Obviously he came back after not even a whole year. The entire Turkish Nationalism shit is gone entirely. Dude took German citizenship and gives zero fuck about the shithole he left behind.

He thinks you are me.

Funny how that’s the message you got from his post

I think he is Moroccan

Funny how you made this worthless post thinking it sounded smart

Fuck you mean nigger?
Swamp roach blamed euros for not integrating him
Young Farage here spun it around and blamed them
Don’t know why you’re so salty about what I said but ok that’s cool

Whatever dude definetely leave.

You start saying dutch trat you equally to then say they don't. You say turks live in commie block like implying dutch have something to do with you being poor. You say that companies won't hire turks into higher positions but in reality they don't hire anybody. You end then with nationalistic bs.

And you plan to join the military. To do what, clean the bathrooms of the officials? Do you even know what the military is? Serve who? The turkish politician breed who won't doubt to sacrifice you for their wars and because they didn't want to buy that helicopter since it was better that the coronel had a jacuzzi.

You are an idiot. Definetely leave.

yeah kill 'em

You just proved KARA BOGA's point. They know you all really feel this way and would sell them down the river in a heartbeat, given occasion to do so. Why the hell would they want to adopt your values and try to integrate if it'll just earn them a knife in the back for their trouble. You'd have to be a retard.

So you wanted him to stay?

Obv. I've never been in the netherlands but it seems like this guy is just thinking that everything is dutch fault. Everything that happens is because of the dutch. I mean, that's actually racist.

I definetely encourage him to leave lmao. Try his glorious homeland. And above all, his glorious military.

Attached: 9srmAsa[1].jpg (1125x1320, 131K)

I don't care if he's integrated of course.

It's funny, says that everything that happens to him is because he's turk. Yet I doubt if he was born there that people even notice.

They treat me equally as in they don't discriminate me right in my face. But they do that us (Turks) for who we are no matter how much I integrate.

You as Spaniard living in his home country can not speak for a Turk living in the The Netherlands. There is a absolute preference for White Dutch people.

I want to join the military because it interests me. Because I want to. It is what I want.

This is what I mean. The Brit is exactly like its Dutch cousins. The westerner does not want immigrants to integrate. You want absolute submission. To know our place. Which is below you. No matter how much we integrate, we will always be ''filthy foreigners'' Living in your countries. And you are right.

How the hell do dutch even know that you are turk wtf dude.