Post your best Ugh... what could have been maps

Post your best Ugh... what could have been maps.

Attached: Axis Victory.png (4974x2519, 617K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dmgh.de/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bavaria winning the war of Austrian succession
>Ugh... what could have been

Attached: q15.png (771x647, 33K)

If only Andalusia won
>Ugh... what could’ve been...

Attached: 9F0B1619-7D86-4534-8D59-DB90F0D93426.jpg (824x634, 96K)

why r goblins for fucking retarded and childish?

Do the chemicals in their soda and burgers damage their brains?

Attached: USA is fucked.png (1907x1623, 229K)

WW1 never happening

Attached: world_map___1914___by_byzance123-d9kr4bg.png (4500x2582, 203K)

In a perfect world...

Attached: 167FE8FF-F00A-4316-B538-84BB1A9D2AF9.jpg (2179x1516, 163K)

You only posted North Africa tho

Just waiting for my Norwegian bro, don't mind me

Ugh

Attached: Noregsveldet.png (1219x659, 39K)

If it hadn't happened in 1914 it would just have happened a year later. Shit was inevitable. Best thing that could have happened imho is a White Peace in 1916. If no one had gained anything from such a devastating war it would've been a great signal for peace to the entire world.

why should it be inevitable?
also, if WW1 inevitably would've happened, I think the best would be for Germany to maintain its alliances and not be the attacker

OP is "wrong". Dunno about Italy but there is a high chance Nazi Germany would have backstabbed Japan, drive them back and at least try to gain whatever territory they could if not outright beat Japan.
t. minor in 20th Century history

>Shit was inevitable
why?

anyone else watching the man in the high castle

>the map OP posted is in any way, shape or form even remotely realistic
you wasted your years in college.

No one liked the Japanese in Nazi Germany, there would often be racist attacks and you'd often have the Japanese ambassador in Nazi Germany going to the foreign ministry in order to patch things up. The people literally called it "partnering with the yellow peril" and how it was completely contrarian to Nazi belief.

what did they think of italy and spain

I was referring to the idea behind the map. It's not so much about the map being wrong but the idea that Germany wasn't going to let India and the rest of Asia be colonized by the Japanese when they weren't regarded aryan by Nazi German Govt and their populace.
Hitler wanted Russia and India because to him India was to the UK what Russia would be to Nazi Germany.
He has literally gone on record to say that Japan will never be able to handle China.

Dude, Nazi Germany would already have been vastly overstrained trying to govern this huge territory. No way they would have gone for even more territory.

Attached: IMG_20181030_055532.jpg (2048x1574, 670K)

Because the ANGLO was out for blood, obviously.

it's from a book written by a drug addict who thought god was talking to him through a pink laser beam in space. also despite the nazi wank most of the book takes place in japanese california

Japan would never be able to conquer all that area anyway, they didn't even manage China, Hitler was correct about that
And the racial ideas of the Nazis were 90% pragmatism, they recruited Bosnian/Tatar Muslims, Russians, Croats, all kinds of Europeans, even a handful of Indians and blacks into the SS or other units

ugh...

Attached: France_1800.png (1795x1796, 152K)

Imagine Alexander living into his 60s and forming a stable civil government.

Attached: Alexander the Great.jpg (1920x923, 410K)

Dumb mutt. Autistic germs deserve nothing.

goebells talked about invading japan after the ussr

uggo

Japan indeed couldn't handle China at the time, but that doesn't really matter as we are now talking about ifs.
As for conflicts between Japan and Germany if other countries are being wiped out, I believe it would be
- Either a long staggered war with little activities or an Axal version cold war because of situation of the two countries and conquered territories
- As for who control what, that's more of a question about who can get to where first, and that cannot be realistically predicted as realistically both of them didn't have the chance to get that far

In what world exactly this would've happened?

I'm sorry, let me post something better

Attached: Greater_Germanic_Reich-1.png (950x785, 129K)

If the Fuhrer wills it, it will be done!

I did mention that they'd probably settle for Japan being driven back.
Hitler WANTED Russia and India. Hitler was always a contrarian with his views. Some days he would lambast the British Empire and some days he would compliment them on their rise and influence. He has more than once cited their control of India as a monumental achievement and that India is the empire's crown jewel. He has also said that that is what he wanted with Russia and India once he's done with it all.
We all know how that went.

I mean, in the end, it's all conjecture. I'm only saying what I've learnt and the notion that there would be a high chance something like that would happen.

>what could have been
I prefer my what will be map, it's inevitable

Attached: St2QHM3.jpg (2560x1214, 317K)

Possibilities:
- 1926 ROC's effort to unify the country failed
- WWII Japan's attempts to setup multiple localized puppet government succeeded and them gained ling term influence, before ultimate defeat of Japan
- Double collapse of PRC and its succeeding power

Okay, now THIS is epic.

Lost it at Mali's flag

unironically better

>Peru

You mean the Russsian was

Yes, the whole idea about honorary Aryans were just a ruse to get help. Japan provided a significant counterweight to the US and both wanted USSR gone so to speak.
And yes, you had all sorts of people fighting for Nazi Germany, like the Indian Nazi army (or whatever the fuck it was called).

I'm not sure about Italy and Spain to be honest because that is more tricky. While Hitler recognized Mussolini as a proper revolutionary, Nazi Germany propaganda involved 6 principle European lineages/ethnicities (whatever you wanna call it). Mediterraneans were unfortunately, not a part of it.
Hitler did not like Spain (I honestly can't tell you concretely because I have no source of him saying so) because Spain had gone through the Church, monarchy and aristocracy. Things Hitler did not like.

can you do any work with your history degree or did you just do it out of interest?

I'm a history student and I have a good job at a provincial museum.

Interest. I find world history and geopolitics (modern and old) very interesting.
The job market is quite saturated. Or at least, that was what I was told. Regardless, I never wanted to get a job in it. It's just out of interest. Hence the minor. I majored in Aerospace Engg.

what do you do at the museum? and how did you find the job? how is the salary?
same, history is my passion too
but I worry it's not smart to choose it as profession

my uncle has a doctor title in history. he's an IT-guy now.

jesus

=( I wish I could help you, my man. But that is a decision you have to take. I wanted to do Aerospace Engg, I did it and now I regret it. Should have just done something like Economics or something. At least that would have gelled nicely with my minor in history.

There is no right answer. Only regret (or if you're lucky, no regret). Good luck.

Pro tip: real history is about old gramps arguing about the meaning of latin words. Don't study history.

Attached: kraut chan.jpg (780x438, 208K)

did you study history or what?
what are you doing now instead?

I curate a department, I got the job through my advisor, the pay is good for my area.

This map rustles my jimmies so much. It reminds me why I despise weeaboos so much.

No.
Serbia forces Austria Germany and Russia into a war
Then Germany forced us and everyone in the west into a war
Germany would have easily won id they'd concentrated on Russia without overextending themselves in the west, where France was rhe only really inevitable enemy
Then despite getting close to a stalemate in the west after beating Russia the US gets WASPed into saving the UK and fucks up Europe with a cheap victory dor them

Not even
Real history is about counting how many pointless documents from the past you can say you've read to support your own pet theory based on modn prejudice and what gets you grant money and employment
Etymology discussion is more honest by far

Masters are a thesis away from it. I would have to learn German too, because every proper research is in Hitlerspeak. I refuse. Also Hungarian Academi lives in the 18th century. They don't use modern technology. Basic researches are not done. At least Anglos try with bringing in lattice theory and big data stuff to the table, but they only research Anglo stuff and Anglo stuff is not European. They will never comprehend how Europe works. Hungarian Academics write long and boring papers, just because muh 40000 characters.are the minimum. At least germans have some digitalization. eg: dmgh.de/

Also people won't believe you no matter what you say, because academic history is about understanding how things work, not about that nationalistic crap you learn in schools. I swear on God that Lindybiege(May Allah forgive me for uttering this name) is more informative, than 90% of history books.

Do what ypu wish with your life, you will regret it no matter what.

You are right, but my nation wrote hundreds of books about the possible meaning of a P.

ughh what could have been

Attached: CSA.png (793x552, 36K)

this
Germany shouldn't have attacked Belgium & France
Austria-Hungary could've defeated Serbia (eventually), if Russia declared war on Austria-Hungary, Germany could fight Russia without looking like the aggressor
If France would've then attempted to attack Germany they would've been slaughtered in Alsace, had they went through Belgium then the UK would fight on Germany's side
Also Germany wouldn't starve due to the British naval blockade, another hugely important factor

>Don't attack Belgium
>The French decide to wait
>Spend two years to fight the Russians
>Germany and her allies are now exhausted
>France spends that time with preparing
>They pull out a USA
>Germany still loses

This all presumes the UK wouldnt have sided against Germany without any re justification, but it makes you wonder how the German military miscalculated so badly to think that an aggressive steategy on a dense front was their best option. They gambled on defeating France Belgium and Uk before even attacking Rusia, and still they manages to beat Russia. If they'd deployed fully against Russia, would the war have even lasted to 1916?

ugh...cringe

Attached: BestEurope.png (1280x1024, 695K)

this isn't even my final form...

Attached: confederate empire.png (4972x2517, 885K)

Pleb.

Attached: ViveLaFrance.jpg (1991x1815, 404K)

Amateur.

Attached: Leben.jpg (2105x1909, 1.17M)

UK probably sold stuff to both sides. Mostly Russia. Germany lost the war diplomatically even before it began it was 3v1. They could have achieved victory if they take on them one by one. Or they should have secured the USA's support.

>Dixies
Disgusting, this one is much better.

Attached: PatricianNewEngland.png (2000x2647, 351K)

U G H H

Attached: treaty of sevres.png (2202x1271, 124K)

Nah, "diplomacy" overcomplicates it. All Germany had to do was not attack countries that didn't go to war with them and defeat those countries who'd declared war, which it was capable of doing. Russia and Serbia stood no chance against Germany and Austria Hungary.

The French would have joined and the British 'muh Belgium' was just a casus beli.

I agree on the latter point, but I don't think Belgium had an interest in attacking Germany, so if Germany had been totally pacifist in the west all theyd have to fear is the UK-France trying to attack through Alsace or else though Belgium (with us on German side).
It depends on how well military leadera understood how OP defence was with tge technology of the.time. previously attacking and taking ground was important, but in WW1 it was about attrition mostly. So if they would have understanded how strong trenches and machine guns were they would have prbably chosen to attakc in the east and defend west

RĂ©pugnant

Basiert

Ok, but why? :D

Triggering the whole world at once.

What every country is most butthurt about

Attached: triggeringtheentireworldatonce.jpg (6460x3480, 1.29M)

If Hindus had their shit together in 1947

Attached: Akhand Bharat.jpg (1371x1214, 61K)

Extremely based and bitch lasagna pilled

based and /billytimepilled/

B&R

Attached: AH 1900 South America.png (1236x1162, 30K)

Why would we triggered by a bull?
only soy commies dont like a good bull fight

DO NOT bully macacos

Chicago?

If it were just a casus belli then Britain could've entered the war earlier over Luxembourg.
In truth if Germany hadn't invaded Belgium there was a good chance Britain wouldn't've got involved at all.

I cry errytime

Attached: this could have been.png (2715x2771, 471K)

>new zealand isn't there

Attached: 1530983007383.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

>France

Attached: 8790436.jpg (125x115, 4K)

I for one welcome our new Leaf overlords. Sorry eh

i'm ok with this

I wanna be a part of JAPAN

Attached: Dominican Empire.png (1100x850, 110K)

>that flag
>that post

Someone please explain Egypt.

I think it's Mlokheyya but I really don't know.

based

Attached: 1520567201911.gif (351x303, 2.1M)