See arab thug doing thuggery on a twitter video

>see arab thug doing thuggery on a twitter video
>get annoyed because his stupid behavior will lead to hatred towards me by association

i wish i had been born a chinese immigrant instead

Attached: qnaENJT[1].png (380x496, 132K)

This although euros are so cucked that are not much bothered by it hence they already forgot those IS attacks

Self haters are the worst, just get plastic surgery to get small eyes and move to Canada to be a Chinese immigrant.

How do you avoid self hate if everyone you see online is shitting on your people

you have subhuman genes, deal with it

you must be a tunisian to be such a faggot

uninronically kys you're not arab nor french, you're a selfhating ethnomasochist piece of shit

i'm not actually self loathing, i don't consider arabs as inferior or inherently stupid.

Same, being a civilized arab is suffering. Pretty much every other arab I see acts like some retarded monkey.

this

ferme ta sale race enculé de babtou

Attached: 22aout.png (1069x647, 988K)

roleplayer, all arabs celebrate crime and murder like this poster

fake arabs have strong ethno-tribalism solidarity,

wow this thread filled with subhumans very fast

I wouldn't generalize like this, that' cringe and i know many arabs who are similar to me

Attached: 1460623005667[1].png (1127x685, 37K)

Chinese aren't exactly free from racism either lol

You should wish to be born a native of a native homeland instead

don't worry, French people are not racist and judge people on individual merit

I use to care what white faggots on my country though of me, I was a big uncle tom chicano always trying to convince whites on 4 chan how great mexican immigrants are but now I realized they would hate us even if we were as well behaved and as successful as asians they'd still hate us for being different.

So fuck them Im done apologizing for my race, and hope the entire southwest usa secedes from the union and makes a CHI Aztlan state

so stop being an uncle tom you french arab faggot and hope europe changes to a caliphate

Attached: argie chad 2.jpg (473x548, 71K)

I don't think you're ever done a job interview or tried to rent a flat in france

>tethering your self-worth to other's opinions of some attribute
that's the real problem, and can create real psychological trouble

>sudan
y-you okay big guy

Attached: 1539663941735.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

self haters are always bros

I am fine bro, thanks for your concern, I hope you aren't H.M., feel bad for just abandoning our penpal exchange

Why can't you fuck off if you think you'll never belong there ?
Bloody hell our ancestors endured hardship and stayed in order to make the fine countries you emigrate to, why can't you stay and try to better your nation? Like every people on Earth did to these days.
You'll never belong to France as I'll never belong to Mexico for exemple, that's how it is.

Kill yourself