Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

Previous Thread:Learn Japanese Thread: 過去ログ: desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare when making a new thread and post its link.

Attached: happy howrin halloween.jpg (677x507, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20181030-00000093-mai-int
youtube.com/watch?v=k85mRPqvMbE
news.yahoo.co.jp/pickup/6301820
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

軍艦軍艦朝鮮

月末乙

みずほは24時間送金はできないのか(´・c_・`)

黒柳徹子のインスタって全く話題にならなくなったけど、やっぱり広告代理店がバックにいたのかな

寒い

なかにし礼ってまだ生きてたんだ

フランス人の暴走族みたいな掛声なんなん

ブロッコリーは痴呆にいいらしい

ブラックサンダーうめえ

トリックオアトリート
Happy Halloween

Attached: 1510305526675.png (531x850, 764K)

小室圭ちゃん代わり探してるらしいな

どんないたずらされたい?

souzaって有名

Why are there two threads

for the same reason why you have 2 balls

Günther...

は?(´・ω・`)

無駄な抵抗

「出生地主義」の転換検討 米報道(毎日新聞) - Yahoo!ニュース headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20181030-00000093-mai-int

日本みたいに血統主義になるのかな?飛行機できて出産していくどこかの国の人は困るだろうね。

いいことだと思いますよ。その国に住んでいてその国に支払った税金がその人たちのために使われる。これは当たり前のこと。インフラや行政サービスが自国よりいいからって来ないでください。

当然でしょうね。

昔は移動手段もない、外国にもいかないのがあたり前の時代だったからそれでよかった。

これだけグローバル化して飛行機で簡単に来れる時代なんだから変えるべきでしょうね。

もはや独立当初とは異なる国際社会への責任を果たす為には、建国理念の抜本的見直しはとっくに必要とされていたはずだ。
ようやく、やっとか、と思う。

これはいいニュース

これは正しい。出生地主義を悪用している特亜二カ国が最も影響を受けるだろう。

トランプ大統領は暴論を吐くことが多いが、今回は正論です。

日本を今の米国に置き換えて考えてみれば、「出生地主義」がいかに恐ろしい制度で、又その国の社会問題を増大させてきているかがよく分かります。

日本人はには理解しにくい制度だな

血統主義は当然な事だと思います。
国籍というのがアメリカは今まであまりにも軽く扱われてきただけです。
国の成り立ちが移民の連合体だったからというのは分かりますが、もう独立して242年も経ったのですから、そろそろ血統主義に転換すべきだと思います。

僕も止めた方がいいと、大いに思うけれど、問題は、大統領令で禁止できるのかということでしょう。大統領令で許可されている制度であれば、当然できるが、そういうことはないはず。別の法律による制度であれば、どっちの効力が強いかってことになるでしょう。大統領令は、単に国の行政機関で役人が行う行為を規制するだけだという話でしょ。大統領令に従って、役人が国籍取得申請を拒否すると、法律に従って認められていることを、役人が拒否するのは、違法であるという訴訟になるでしょ。

世の中が変わってきて、出生地主義の問題点が噴出してたからな。たしかにこのまま何の手も打たないとアメリカという国が立ち行かなくなる危険性もある。理想と現実、落とし所を見つけるいい機会かも。

ついでに重国籍もやめたら?(´・ω・`)

建国した時とはあまりにもアメリカという国は違うからねぇ。

普通じゃん。そりゃ、もとから居た人と帰化する人の苦労を考えたら当然。大体、その国に愛国心がない人が産んだら米国籍はおかしいに決まってる。昔は船や飛行機は中々乗れなかったから生涯そこで暮らすしかなかった事で愛国心が生まれました。今はグローバル化で飛行機できて出産する人が悪用してるので当たり前。

何もかも日本がやってることが正しいことが証明されていく

日本も在日に対する措置を変換すべき時期だろう。
時代に即し当時の論理を変えてしかるべき時では。

日本でも同様に転換すべき
人種の違いではなく
道義心の違いで国が制度破綻する可能性が大きい

某国のアメリカ背乗り計画にも重大な支障かな。
明日からでも実施されるべき。

特別永住制度廃止希望

たしかにおかしな制度ではあるよな。

思い切った制度を断行するトランプは素晴らしい。日本も彼の国々との関係を、思い切って転換すべき。

また朝からネトウヨカが暴れているのか

本当にそう思う。結局その人たちの半数以上が税金払ってないような感じがする。

youtube.com/watch?v=k85mRPqvMbE

こっちが本スレらしい

移民国家であるアメリカは、かつて大開拓時代、こうして人口を増やし、発展せざるを得なかった。今、そんな時代は去ったのかもしれない。日本にも「私、アメリカ国籍も持ってるのよ」なんて鼻持ちなら無い輩も減ってくることは、歓迎すべきか。ただ、今のところ、トランプは、これまでの政策を否定するだけ、もう少し前向きな活力を生み出すような政策は見当たらない。やはり、この程度なのか。

hi Peru
how is your girl today?

お前も大して払ってないうえに
労働力も社会に提供してないだろ

やっとか
こんな異常な政策が放置されていたことが異常だ

出生地主義なんてやってたら、世界中の誰でも米国籍を取得でき、
偽装結婚で何人でも国籍や永住権を取得できることになる

過去の国籍も血統地主義で修正すべき
国を左右する国籍・参政権は、簡単に外国人に渡すものではない

日本も同じだ
厳格な血統地主義とし、帰化の場合、参政権付与は300年くらい後にすべきだ
スパイ防止法もないなど、日本の国防はザルすぎる

ポエムかよ

トランプ指示多いな

>飛行機できて出産
臨月が近い妊婦が海外旅行するのはいろんな意味で危ないし、本当に止めた方がいい。
異常分娩で医療的な処置が必要だったりすると、アメリカでは天文学的な金額になるし。

たしか、台湾人が日本で早産?かなんかして、相当な金額が請求されていたな。
日本人もそういうことがないように、妊婦の海外旅行の危険性を周知するようにしてほしいな。

せやね( ・∇・)

出産して子育てすると、自由に旅行に行けなくなるというので、ボテ腹で旅行するバカがいるのよ。
そういうやつらが親になると思うと日本の将来がしんぱいだ。

*支持

>建国理念の抜本的見直し
生地主義って、根無し草の人たちの帰属性にかかる問題で、意外にセンシティブかもしれんな。

she has been good.
she wants sex so badly some days.

Attached: foody-mobi.jpg (451x534, 42K)

つまり?(´・ω・`)

Is that a virtual girlfriend game thing?

移民の子にしてみたら「この国で生まれた」っていうのはアイデンティティにかかる問題だからね。

人の嫌がる仕事をすることで貢献している。
それによりより能力のある人間が、より付加価値の高い仕事で稼いで税金を納める。
日本もこういう構図で移民を受け入れようとしているんだけど、格差社会を作るレシピなんだよね

ちょっと寒い

Attached: cold cat.jpg (600x450, 47K)

つまみ?(´・c_・`)

あらかわいい

>flirting with a foreign guy online
Vietnamese girls are much more forward than I thought.

枝豆?(*´∀`)

RIP SLYMEが活動休止 | 2018/10/31(水) - Yahoo!ニュース news.yahoo.co.jp/pickup/6301820

殆どのレスを一人で書き込んでる?

こいつらがいつどこで流行ったのか全く知らない

生地主義の国意外に多いぞ

フランスとかイギリスとかも、生地主義止めたりまた戻したりしてるな。
生まれた年によって国籍がもらえたりもらえなかったり、ややこしい。

お早う(´・ω・`)今日は携帯の機種変するぜ

イイナー(o>ω

月末ってキャッシュバック出す店増えるらしいな
給料日後だからか

朝やで日本人は起きるやで

連投が捗るな

フィリピンとかな

Attached: pilipinas japan passports baby.jpg (640x480, 68K)

このスレに足らないもの…それは猫

Attached: banana cat.jpg (419x735, 126K)

お前ら人類家畜は所詮レプティリアンに喰われる運命だ
レプティリアンがその気になれば人類を滅ぼすことも可能だ
もっと早く気付くべきだった
レプティリアンがこの世界を支配してることに

When is it appropriate to use that as opposed to which?

I am a native speaker and I confess I don't know either; the only time I ever notice it is when using a certain Microsoft product, and I always do what it suggests just to get rid of those damned green squiggles.

This is precisely why I turn off the grammar checking in Word. I still write however I want, but it bothers me that a software program doesn't approve. I guess that's one definition of neurosis.

this is something that always gets me as well, and I never seem to remember the rules governing the use of the two words.

this made me think of, "That which does not kill me makes me stronger"

That and which are interchangeable when introducing integrated relative clauses. Although some grammar mavens (i.e., people who hold forth on such topics but know little or nothing about linguistics) and copy editors will insist otherwise, the rule is completely bogus.

See, for instance, Language Log on that vs which, written by the co-editor of The Cambridge Grammar of the English Language.

Practically speaking, it is not something that any normal person will generally notice or follow in spoken English and it's frequently — and rightly — ignored even in literary writing. So even from that point of view it's not worth worrying about.

I hate this answer. There is a difference between that and which in that the latter is nonrestrictive. –

There is a difference between that and which in that the latter may be used grammatically to mark a nonrestrictive relative clause, and the former may not. In restrictive clauses, of course, both are grammatical.

Well, the difference is slight but real. According to the New Oxford American Dictionary:

In U.S. English, it is usually recommended that which be employed only for nonrestrictive (or nonessential) clauses: : the horse, which is in the paddock, is six years old (the : which clause contains a nonessential fact, noted in passing; the horse would be six years old wherever it was). A : that clause is restrictive (or essential), as it identifies a particular thing: : the horse that is in the paddock is six years old (not any horse, but the one in the paddock).

Note also that the word that can be omitted where it introduces a subordinate clause:

He said he was coming. [He said that he was coming.]

But it is required when it is the subject of the clause:

The family that plays together stays together.

More usage notes from NOAD:

Is there any difference between the use of that and which in sentences such as : any book that gets children reading is worth having, and : any book which gets children reading is worth having? The general rule is that, in restrictive relative clauses, where the relative clause serves to define or restrict the reference to the particular one described, that is the preferred relative pronoun. However, in nonrestrictive relative clauses, where the relative clause serves only to give additional information, which must be used: : this book, which is set in the last century, is very popular with teenagers, but not : this book, that is set in the last century, is very popular with teenagers.

>In U.S. English
Is it different in other English????

猫禁止

Attached: cat caught police.jpg (275x400, 21K)

猫ナチ出現
攻撃開始

Attached: cat internet.jpg (992x558, 48K)

ですよねー

Attached: cat heater.jpg (599x399, 61K)

to be honest she was not easy to get as gf. but I showed most of my wealth I will inherit someday and she started to see as possible bf.
I will use her to show me the areas of Laos and Vietnam that are free of whites.
we are already making a list of 100 barclubs, we will go one by one and if we find whites inside then we will leave immediately and go to another barclub, repeating this action until we finally find a barclub 100% free of whites.

Attached: kKIiR.jpg (418x527, 41K)

>barclub
you go out for drinks?
do you dance?
are you a club goer?

なんだよイスナーはククシュキンと当たるのかよ
もっと強いの来いよ

きゃわわ

>you go out for drinks?
>do you dance?
>are you a club goer?
only in asia.

Why only in Asia?
Do you feel you are not cool enough for clubs in Peru?

ざわわ\(^_^)/