What are you favorite memes/postings that came from Jow Forums?

What are you favorite memes/postings that came from Jow Forums?

Mine are KARA BOGA posting and the "Aussies are all shitposters"

Attached: image(4).jpg (564x544, 25K)

Mine is OP IS A FAGGOT

>t. Alberto Barbosa
Because it united the entire board against the Portuguese menace (used to be some of the most annoying posters on Jow Forums) and made most them incredibly butthurt.

>memes
How can it be a meme if it's a fact?

The fucking trap spam

Attached: 2B5DE134-A688-4BCC-A414-D6B6C8E1B29F.jpg (196x257, 22K)

Absolutely based and redpilled BLACK BULL BROTHER

Kara Boga has never been funny tho. Most of the board was indifferent to it, it's probably the most boring and forced meme in the history of this board.

Kiwi

t. seething wh*Te cuck

Pretty sure trapspam generated on /b/ or Jow Forums

Nice dubs btw

Me? It's Lachlan

That is kind of the joke, how it is so over exagerated and forced, and I like the fact that lost of the board is indifferent to it, that helps keep it alive

Lmao seething

Attached: invasion of kara boga.png (1010x1800, 1.55M)

The thing is that it's not even insulting, it's just plain boring, and probably amused only the guy who forced it.

why the fuck are you seething so hard right now? give up kid, KARA BOĞA probably hits too close to home for you, it remind you to the very real Africanization of France and the EU in general

based

cringe

I'm just giving my opinion on this meme, that's the topic of the thread. It seems you're the one who feel insulted.
Maybe it threatens the legacy of one year of hard work shitposting on Jow Forums and pretending you're black?

while you were posting memegraphs about why you think BLACK people are inferior BLACK men were impregnating wh*Te women in your country

Yeah no I'm not a racist. You probably are tho.

>taking the bait this hard