Explain this, America

explain this, America

Attached: 221648.png (661x523, 619K)

What's the problem? People get assmad about hunting now?

whats wrong with this stupid slav

Subhumans

The problem is that it's promoting misandry if girls are allowed to kill male animals

There's nothing wrong with hunting d**r

These animals literally have to be culled. May as well get people that enjoy hunting them to do it.

Insanely hard concept for oversensitive urbanites to take in.

he doesn't understand food can come from something other than a potato

huh?

Retard

It's the same in Europe, urban soyboy.

Oi yall got a licence for that there hunting

Only 25% of babies born in Texas are white.

>whitetail deer

and nothing of value was lost

Good. Kill'em deer good. Dem deer gotta get killed good.

Practice before the school shooting.

Deers don’t go to school silly

animals die all the time. these animals rarely live more than 3 years. Just big rats.

came to say this

They're not fish idiot

Shut the fuck up.

Attached: murrika.jpg (879x1024, 203K)

people have been getting mad about hunting for decades now.

YEAH KILLEM
YEAH SKINEM
YEAH GUTEM
YEAH COOKEM
YEAH MAGA WE GOTTA EATEM

>special 'Youth Only' hunting season

Attached: American Shooting Range.jpg (1024x768, 331K)

GAWD BLESS THE US OF A!

Attached: 2133b886028d3ccf2b5d0839cf06a9d3-imagejpeg.jpg (1024x768, 153K)

did I strike a nerve?

Attached: 1529636949579.jpg (499x499, 107K)

How does it feel to know this pepe was made by a SWEDISH BVLL

Why are insane people with nothing to lose allowed to have guns in the US?

Attached: 1519942082699.jpg (720x720, 43K)

mad because kids get an earlier hunting season

Sport hunting is cringe as fuck

This. 1000 years ago men hunted animals with their bare hands. Now some morbidly obese hick can just shoot it with a machine gun.

this aussie is desperate for a (you), should i give it to him?

Humans are omnivores. People upset about that are about 1 million years too late to do much about it.

you know what's cringe as fuck

not recognizing that hunters do more to protect the environment than libshits

also not recognizing that vegetarianism kills animals because proportionately more land needs to be cut down to feed a plant based diet, also particularly rain forests and shit for fruit and soy

Also how do you know they don't eat it? They'd be stupid not to

Aren't most wild animals infested with parasites?

People in the south genetically have lower empathy which has been proven
So they kill for fun

If you try to explain to them why this is odd they will give replies like "i bet you eat meat" "all your ancestors hunted" because they wont understand your point

You can cook meat by leaving it in the sun in your cunt, how do you even know what parasites are?

What is your point

We hunt in the north too, urban soiboi. Hunting is indeed fun. You should try it sometime.

PS: (The animals have to be killed by someone. Might as well be you.)

That they kill or hurt animals for fun
That's signs of psychopathy 101

go to wash toilets

who cares?

not him but I go to the lake and fish for fun, am I a psycho?

this
they better at least eat their catches because deer meat rocks hard as fuck

i don't get what is the relation between eating meat and enjoying killing animals
i slaughtered my fair share of sheep and cows and i found no pleasure in it you do it fast and clean and do everything you can to lessen the animal suffering

it's super wrong to enjoy or taking pride in killing animals it's a necessary evil nothing more

accusing things of being evil is how subhumans assert their inferiority.

it's important that we pass down these skills to younger generations

The hunting part is what's fun, though. It's hardcoded into most males.

You guys make it sound like it's like walking up to some stationary animal and execute it.

Defensive much
If a profiler is trying to figure out if someone is a psychopath one of the first questions they will ask people who knew them is "did they used to hurt or kill animals"

>the animals have to be killed by someone
excuses like this

I bet that guy exclusively smokes weed out of the barrel of his guns.

>Defensive much

Attached: 66516.png (644x800, 13K)

What's wrong with killing for fun?

All retards in this thread arguing about morality of hunting while the real issue is they are allowing minors to use firearms

Attached: 1530408682669.png (500x522, 502K)

to be honest hunting is way more ''humane'' than killing an animal that trusts you.

I'm just saying its shows psychopathy/lack of empathy
I dont want to get into philosophical moral argument about what's good and evil

Only true answer
No, also sage. Ameribait threads are awful

It's not an excuse, it's a fact. And you can't even address it because it shatters your entire line of thinking.

they meant torturing and inducing pain, usually on small caught animals you dipshit

sport hunting (ie. for fun, trophies, like its a game) is worlds apart from what profilers are looking for (ie. out of anger or sadism)

Imagine being this domesticated. Imagine being this devoid of testosterone.

Attached: harold 6.jpg (1846x1212, 244K)

lol no, you only think that because you dont understand the point im trying to make
I dont care about animals dying for food, i dont even care about killing humans in self defence or to defend others
But i would need a reason other than "fun" to want to go out and kill something. I'm just saying killing for fun shows lack of empathy

>children hunting under adult supervison
>insane people with nothing to lose
Visit the outback or something stop being a soft cunt

>also not recognizing that vegetarianism kills animals because proportionately more land needs to be cut down to feed a plant based diet, also particularly rain forests and shit for fruit and soy

That is such an overblown and ludicrous myth honestly. It's way, way better for our planet overall to have increased plant harvestation than the fucking destruction our unsustainable factory farming industry creates.

Aren't most mass shooting committed by children?

>I'm just saying its shows psychopathy/lack of empathy

How so? I want you to explain how feeling a sense of pride or accomplishment in taming nature to put food on the table is somehow indicative of mental illness. Go into detail.

Attached: AssMan.png (524x541, 233K)

they are supervised literally nothing wrong with it

It's always funny when someone has to resort to 'manliness' as an argument. There's nothing manly about a fat redneck putting a bullet in a herbivore, that's fucking pathetic and the fact that you have to resort to such embarrassing, danger-free acts to feel tough says a lot about you.

Most mass shooters are 21-23 if i remember correctly

Hunting is fun. Hunters like to hunt.

You should try it sometime. You'll feel more alive than you've probably ever done before. Even if you don't kill a fly.

Taming nature, food on the table etc are all excuses
If it was just about food you would go to the store.
You're not really "taming nature" by killing a non predator like a deer from 200 feet away with a modern gun

Lets be real, its all about the high they feel when they kill something, the dopamine and adrenaline rush they get from it

this

>You'll feel more alive than you've probably ever done before
I believe you when you say YOU find it fun
I would not get the rush you get from killing something

l'fagot

These kids here are really young, but otherwise, it's pretty based.

Attached: 1465212206656.jpg (900x1400, 655K)

>If it was just about food you would go to the store.
So as long as the suffering and killing is paid for by you and done by someone else it's completely okay, as opposed to the crazy psychos doing it themselves?

People have been using cross bows Since 200ad likely longer, is there any moral difference to pulling a trigger on a rifle than a cross bow?

makes life more interesting

> pic
That restaurant was started by dietician who snapped and 180’d

Why are you so angry?

I've seen countless of stories throughout the years of kids accidentally shooting thei supervisors while hunting

thought he wanted to genocide fatties with their own greed

Again you are missing the point. I'm just saying the people that do it for fun have low empathy
People killing out of necessity for business or food or whatever doesnt seem to show low empathy

I never implied there was
He said there was "pride and accomplishment in taming nature". I'm saying its so easy it seems like an excuse for something else

They probably didn’t follow the safety rules

It's the hunt. You deliberately ignore this point. The actual killing is not enjoyable beyond you succeeding in your hunt. I often have a bittersweet feeling afterwards because such beautiful majestic animals had to die, but that's just how it has to be. It's the only way to keep the remaining ones alive.

he will never get it user don't waste your time

Why is Jow Forums so fucking pussy about hunting?? What a bunch of useless city folk there are here

Attached: montana wolf.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

should they really be touching the deer without gloves?
don't they have fleas and shit?

Well alright mr conservationist maybe what i said doesn't apply to you

do you realize what you just did!?

Attached: 8gf1.jpg (960x812, 75K)

user i come from a third world cunt and i butchered and slaughtered from rabbits to giant cows it isn't a city folk thing
nothing manly about it anyone can do it
you don't get the brit user point and i don't think you will ever do

We have been fighting these fucking things as a species for many many Millenia, I would personally love to kill one

wtf is wrong with you Brits are pretty peaceful

Attached: love.jpg (636x382, 54K)

If it's just killing animals you enjoy, you become a butcher or something. Hunting is too expensive, too little killing and too much walking around in shitty weather in the mountains.

I've never met a hunter without respect for animals.

>Taming nature, food on the table etc are all excuses

Justify this claim. How are they "excuses"? Why do you not consider them legitimate reasons?

>Lets be real, its all about the high they feel when they kill something, the dopamine and adrenaline rush they get from it

Once again: explain why this is a bad thing. Give me a reason why it's wrong to feel a rush from taking wild game.

I didnt say it was good or evil, just a sign of lack of empathy

Looks like someones mad that we get free food in our country instead of sitting in a bread line all day.

>the empathy
For whom and what? Most species that are allowed to be hunted need to be culled for the sake of the environment, like wild boars in the South or Pythons in the everglades

>murrikans are that delusional