Why is Israeli occupation of Palestinian land always on the news but nobody cares about Polish occupied German land

Why is Israeli occupation of Palestinian land always on the news but nobody cares about Polish occupied German land.

I sense a double standard

Attached: Poland-Voting-Pre-War-Germany-Map1.png (1906x1432, 1.35M)

this kinda of baits worked like few years ago my fat friend

we don't even want it back.
it's contaminated with slav shit and their shitty culture

How's life going in 2016? I remember it was a pretty good time, huh?

funny thing is that western poland is vehemently pro-leftism

because muh ancestors lost
now stop bait posting you stupid mutt

i see it too

Germany was offered to get back Königsberg and refused, just like the government would have refused to get back other formerly Prussian territories. Today, it's all history and you make yourself look like a genuine retard if you still unironically consider that the territory should be given back.

/thread

>Today, it's all history and you make yourself look like a genuine retard if you still unironically consider that the territory should be given back.
That's unironically cucked

Attached: post-war-reunified-germany-propoganda-spd-cdu.png (720x524, 757K)

ugh...

Spoken like a true German cuck

Wouldn't you also find it ridiculous if Russia asked to get back Alaska?

how would we even get it back in todays world? the only way is for poland to declare war on us and than just slaughter them
currently no one cares

do a cheeky annexation when nobody is looking tbf

who cares about european land, is not like it has any resources on it

might be ridiculous to ask, but not to do depending when

Attached: russian-alaska.jpg (800x480, 26K)

I guess we could run subversion campaigns on their population and spark a civil war and than just show up and grab some lands like the turks do in Syria, but thats counterintuitive to the EU. They are already pretty arrogant now that the EU gibs gave them a little taste of prosperity so maybe we can actually provoke them into declaring war on us a couple years down the line

>Germany was offered to get back Königsberg and refused

Never heard of it
Proofs?

What about the French occupation of Elsass?

The developed world doesn't work like this anymore. The annexation of Crimea was already an extreme case and only possible because Ukraine is piss poor. Between modern, developed countries this is unthinkable. You should know that.

>Between modern, developed countries this is unthinkable. You should know that.
But it doesn't have to be.
And it won't stay this way either.
Israel, Armenia, China, and Pakistan also have disputed annexed territories to this day.

>what is EU
you're in the same boat pal

Why nobody cares about Yank occupation of Dixieland? I sense a double standard

Are you stupid

Are you stupid

don't you care about the regions lost to USSR? I know germans don't care about theirs.

Attached: 1200px-Reichsgau_Wartheland_(Karte).png (1200x1437, 1.22M)

yes