How do we protect the Amazon from Br*Zilians? Give them gibs?

How do we protect the Amazon from Br*Zilians? Give them gibs?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 36K)

Turn it into whatever the opposite of a museum is

No.
Trump supports Bolsonaro
Netanyahu supports Bolsonaro.

>w-we must protect our environment
eat shit, you fucking leaf

Attached: 1495987486451.png (557x605, 43K)

Good thing the Forest of Finland Russia are safe from evil jews and capitalists ;)

fucking idiot, we won't suffer as much from climate change than your dinky island.

>Implying I care.
This island is mainly inhabited by boomers at this point, no point to remain here in the following decades. Anyway, we won't have it as bad as the neighboring islands.

Attached: 01-ice-melt-north-america.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x1425, 263K)

Lowest forms of "human"

>t. leaf
no one cares about what you guys think

>Puerto rico

pressure from the UN should do it honestly. Brazilians are fags when it comes to external pressure

what car you drive?

>no u!!!

I take the bus 2bh

Amazon generates a lot of tourist money, I don't think they'll destroy it. At least not all of it.

Lol who needs the Amazon when we have phytoplankton

Death to eco communists

I mean, not much more needs to be said.
literally an American territory.

>they are actually thinking this through
thinking this was your mistake

Bolsonaro will simply quit UN. What UN gonna do then? Face our military?

Which unironically has made us one of the richest cunts in the continent, it wasn't until recently that Chile surpassed us. Anyway, I get the impression that you erroneously think I'm a bolsonarofag.

the real question is, how do we protect the amazon from USA & friends?

If you guys get statehood federal government will really start sending in the gibs.

wtf?

first yours is not a country but a colony.
Second. is just another caribean shithole.

there are major implications in leaving the UN. as soon as he understood how it actually works, he said he wouldn't do it. this is obviously our limit, we wouldn't survive without the UN

give our leftists weapons and fly them there so they can be useful for once

The phytoplankton that thrives where the Amazon river empties into the Atlantic is the largest concentration in the world. Nutrients carried from the ground soil to the river are a main source of food for Phytoplankton. When those nutrients become diminished, so do the phytoplankton and the oxygen they create.

I don't think it will happen unless the democrats get too desperate and want another democrat state. Statehood would give us too much power for a state that doesn't speak english well.

>first yours is not a country but a colony.
and? I already know that, I expect the userbase here not to be retarded and consider it an foreign cunt, you know what I mean
>Second. is just another caribean shithole.
yes, but this shithole is doing better than most of the continent, only being behind Canada, the US and Chile as of recently

#fakenews

you are deluded as fuck.
PR is a colony, is shit, you can't even decide your fate, your people were sent to die in vietnam, and you are cuck. Now go find a navy seal boyfriend.

Coalitions
Airstrikes
Sopa de macaco

No, I acknowledge that it's a colony, but it's retarded to say "muh colony" wherever I'm talking about the place I'm from, we basically act as a semi-country and are recognized as a different nationality from American, so most people will know what I'm referring to. Jesus, can you even comprehend that?

>I don't think it will happen unless the democrats get too desperate and want another democrat state. Statehood would give us too much power for a state that doesn't speak english well.
You should start mandatory teaching of English for kids in schools then, if you don't already. Maybe also have duel language requirements for signs.

we must brjng them to our countries

someone is trying too hard to come up with the new "muh bolsonaro is killing muh amazon" meme.