Muslim girls

How do young muslim women handle their sexuality in muslim countries? How easy is to get a gf and get them to kiss, have sex, give blowjobs, etc?

Attached: 1447088294580.jpg (720x960, 80K)

They do it in private and their parents don't know.

Through jihad

this
also as with any woman you aren't getting any action unless you're in good condition

God I want to fuck a muslim girl.

You want to fuck them cause they wear blanket over hair or you want to fuck brown bitches?

Insinuations and innocent jokes, for instance a girl during college had to make the reference "expands during summer and retracts during winter" when assigned a mini-seminar on the penis from a mischevious prof

Yes.

Yes what?

To everything you listed.

why not both?

That happens everywhere though, sex Ed teachers here make bad analogies too.
I don’t think that’s what OP was referring to.
I think they just hold it in and then fuck like crazy when they finally get married mostly.

it isn't a muslim thing it's culture thing christians mena's don't have sex either
having said that if she's not that religious you could do anal and kiss and shit virginty is a big deal here
and the girls like in pic is considered super ugly here

>I think they just hold it in and then fuck like crazy when they finally get married mostly.
they take it in the ass starting age 13 brah
and these are the lucky ones that didnt get mollested at 6

Why some brown people look like they are just dirty, not actually brown?

>the girl in the pic is ugly in Egypt
Shit taste m8. Israel should have just annexed Sinai

dude stop larping.

its a sharmouta bro

God I wanna fuck a mena girl in the ass. What the best way to strike up convo with them? They are really shy and awkward round here usually.

The fact that they have sexual urges took a while to settle for me

I remember seeing a flyer in Saudia where it said that 99% of boys and 90% of girls masturbate, and the 9% difference just annoyed me until I realized it was the hook and that all girls masturbate with margin of error

>Implying that's bad habibi

Attached: image.jpg (531x471, 52K)

hal anta min alhazayir?
Same as any other girl haha.
If you want to fuck one in the ass I assume you’d look for the same markers of a non-mena girl that likes dicks in her ass, i.e. a thot.

the non religious are like the semi religious southren girls in the us
and don't hit on a christians thinking that theyre deffrient they are the same as muslims there

i don't get why do you like ass fucking that much in the west we are forced to do it even if the ass hole is super tight your dick will go far enough that you hit an empty space and no longer feel flesh around your dick

It's probably the poophole loophole

This being a MENA diaspora here. I don't understand why wh*tes or h*m*sexuals like it so much. It's disgusting and horrible

It’s because your future husband will never know

idk stick around things just happpen
Oui chérie

Its more the feeling of domination. It's hard to explain. I don't prefer it and will only do if she wants it but man pushing her face down into the ground and fucking her ass is such a power surge.

MAKE WAY FOR GRIZOU(UUU)
TO ANSWER OP
it is very easy, muslim girls are the sluttiest since sluts come from broken homes and muslims usually come from broken homes.
t. slut

pious muslims girls are attractive.
Burette whores are NOT.

pious muslims girls are attractive.
Burette whores are NOT.

based

>I remember seeing a flyer in Saudia where it said that 99% of boys and 90% of girls masturbate, and the 9% difference just annoyed me until I realized it was the hook and that all girls masturbate with margin of error
I remember reading about a study here where they sought to figure out the likelyhood of people lying on anonymous surveys. Take a guess as to which gender lies more on even anonymous surveys?

>how do young muslim women handle their sexuality
Like this

Attached: elevator.webm (300x240, 536K)