Communists:

communists:
>we want equality for everyone
americans:
>better dead than red

why americans are like this? they choose death over equality, I just don't understand their devilish nation

Attached: dog bless.jpg (486x331, 69K)

(((Tovarish Levi))) has the answers, Boris.

We don’t want to all be poor. I’d rather only 7 people be in extreme poverty so I can enjoy middle class than everyone being poor

Fuck off, commie.

Based.

>t. millionaire down on his luck syndrome
It's because we don't want to live under a dictatorship and the rest is brainwashing by our corporate elite.

because that's not communism and you know it

DEMOCRACY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE

Attached: 09CD0078-A189-4BA8-8C13-94DEE747F69E.png (664x1080, 834K)

communists:
>we want equality *gives all the wealth, power and property to the ones in charge*
americans:
>wubba lubba dub dub xDD

You know that’s a fake thing, and people with enough hard work become millionaires. Look at Elon Musk

The way a professor my freshman year of college explained it: communism violates the "pursuit of happiness" American value. The reason why "pursuit of happiness" is such a vital American value is because the "pursuit" gives humans a sense of purpose, an incentive, something to strive for, which satisfies a biological need for humans, while communism violates human nature with the forced equality and is ultimately dehumanizing because it chooses collectivism over individualism "the nail that sticks out get hammered down," so better dead than red refers to the freedom of the individual, similar to "give me liberty or give me death."

You should know that communism leads to starvation

because America was founded on incomplete ideas and hypocrisy

deal with it

Attached: CZFhmbf.png (500x353, 281K)

Actually the debate over the US' constitution was probably made in the best good faith and by the most well read people since then.

Of course judging by this post you probably think that TJ and JJ were hypocritical and incomplete thinkers while Marx and Bernie Sanders are enlightened

Its really ironic considering that the majority of financing of communism has come from America (even though not by Americans) its whole existence.

>people with enough hard work become millionaires.
Lmaoing at your life right now. Hows it feel knowing your boss looks down on you like a literal animal? That you can barely afford to save any money up? But hell at least you have it better than those niggers and degenerates right?

Hahahaha leftypol actually believes this

Honestly if you're poor in the US you deserve to be. It is ludicrously easy to get middle class and rich compared to anywhere else in the world

I hate communist because any time you try to do anything left leaning economically it will be seen as ""communist"".

This is a meme. "Conservatives" in the US support social security, medicare, medicaid, and unemployment insurance

Like lol

SeeAnd yes, if you can't do your homework in High School and you can't go to trade school or college and get a middle class job there is legitimately something wrong with you and you should be removed from the capital pool and polite society

>Implying everyone lives in an area where jobs are a plenty
>Impyling everyone growns up in stable healthy homes and is mentally healthy because of this
>Implying people make enough money to pay rent, gas, bills etc. while also working and getting an education
>Implying people don't also have personal problems in their lives like family that make getting an education and job even more difficult
>Implying people don't get diseases and aren't born with physical disabilities that prevent them from being able to work and the their government assistance money is enough to do fuck all accept get by
I guarantee you have never had to worry about half that shit growing up. I know your type: born to money, parents gave you whatever you want growing up, you get through school and get uni paid for you then make up for your mediocrity by feeling superior to those who have less than you. You entire life is a privelage and that's exactly why you look at those who are genuinely struggling and think they're inferior because you are narrow minded enough to assume they got everything you did in life.

communism is a retarded ideology. its not about equal rights, but about making people equal by taking from them by force. and it isnt even good at doing that. it has led to enormous human suffering. be it starvation during collectivisation or constant fear of the goverment listening in. as an ideology it has utterly failed in practice. some social policies are legimitate of course. but every sane person should distance himself from commuism.

very redpilled post