This was the happiest moment of my life

This was the happiest moment of my life.

Attached: vlcsnap-00005-1478676877.jpg (900x506, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You were btfo the last time you posted this thread.

Only in your triggered libtard snowflake mind.

Me too. I honestly felt like it was a calling to something higher, greater than all ourselves. The perversion of the globalist left had finally been overturned and God had appointed a viceroy on earth to lead the flock back to the light

Sounds like a wasted life.

ORANGE MAN BASED

Will you vote for the chiko roll frying expert ?

Attached: 2979.jpg (700x459, 42K)

Yep. In August 2016 God showed me in a dream this man becoming president. In the dream i saw God walking before him as he stands upon the American presidential podium delivering a speech. I remember telling friends about the dream when I woke up. Yet i didn’t really understand the fullness of the dream until after he won the election and became president. The November morning in 2016 when I woke up and find out he had won the election. i was like OMG JESUS you are Incredible. I immediately fell to my face in worship crying giving GOD praise for his Unlimited Wisdom. Power and Glory.... knowing that God is GOD. and whatever He says and want Shall come to pass!!. I do believe in my heart that this man was chosen by God to be president for the times we are living in. He is a president that also publicly stands up for Israel/Jerusalem. God bless and keep you Mr Trump.

Attached: donald-trump-jesus-christ.png (718x535, 614K)

I knew it'd be good for a few years of prime shit-posting but I'm not at all invested in US politics.

The ride was fun but I'm bored now desu.

When he said you would get tired of winning, he didn't mean you. He was talking to Israel.

Attached: trump appoints swamp creature to serve israel.jpg (746x1388, 196K)

trump + brexit

unironic hope for the future

b&rp

God bless you and our beloved father Trump

I take it you'r a ksv

sad life bro

based
redpilled
based and redpilled

b&rp

Crooked Hillary and Cheatin' Obama belong in jail.

bump

Attached: trump gives something to merkel.jpg (750x984, 201K)

Based Australian. #MAGA

Attached: trump6.jpg (960x540, 94K)

BASED.

The Democrats (aka Demon-Rats) are truly unhinged. They should all be deported to Venezuela.

Attached: trump_magic_year_ben_garrison.jpg (2040x1478, 750K)

Who would win now?

Attached: 1540889065559.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

These comics get less and less coherent the newer they are

Trump represents Jewish nationalists. Hillary represents the International Jew.

Are you tired of it yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk