Hey anons any conspiray theories you guys believe in?

Attached: New world order.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

birdsarentreal.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obviously I wouldn't call it a conspiracy theory if I believed in it.

I'm the enter of the universe and you're all NPCs

center*

Unironically, global warming was accelerated by corporations through painting the icecaps blue, to increase energy consumption.

They obtained corroboration through a paper from mathematical genius Jon Von Neumann

Not the literal "pizza gate," but I honestly believe there are massive child sex trafficking rings that involve satanic rituals amongst the elite in this country, especially Hollywood.

The link between pedophilia and hollywood is no secret

poltards believe in every conspiracy theory there is

Exactly! Like does it even count as a "conspiracy" anymore? With all the Podesta emails regarding "spirit cooking," and the recent association outbreak following Weinstein, not to mention all the rumors involving the illuminati and scientology...

I belive that a small group of people rule the world.

>global warming was accelerated by corporations through painting the icecaps blue
Now that is some next level tinfoil shit

Attached: oh boy11.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

All of them

The Jews are destroying the West

Wouldn't go as far as some others do, but 9/11 seems a bit fishy to me. Probably not government orchestrated, but I believe that authorities had information on planned attacks and either willfully or carelessly ignored them.

Not sure about JFK. I'd love to blame it on that awful rat LBJ, but I doubt that he'd find enough fellow conspirators to pull off an inside job assassination without ever getting caught by other secret service forces.

Also I believe in the full truth that pharma companies are holding back certain substances that could cure certain diseases or treat certain things without side effects, but they'd rather promote inferior products for greater profit.

We do

That's not a conspiracy, that's just a fact.

Attached: wedo.jpg (480x360, 26K)

All you do is shitposting on Jow Forums

That europeans/whoever controls the world are holding us back by putting dictators and bad leaders in our countries(especially mine) also to facilitate stealing our resources, but that is not a conspiracy theory.

Bump to expose them.

That there have been serious, funded, ideologically divisional operations performed by powerful countries.

You never know what the fuck is going on or who's saying what on the internet. Would NOT be the first time propaganda has been used, in any facet. Social media is ripe for propaganda/sociological control. Fuckin' identity politics and shit. Fucking niggers. Everybody thinks the whole goddamn world is going to explode, every tomorrow, but it doesn't.

the "everything is a conspiracy" conspiracy

9/11 was an inside job, but that's not really out there

birdsarentreal.com/

I wish someone would do something about it. Drain the swamp, shut them down.

jews are actively destroying western society and white culture

it's not like they're having monthly meetings about it but their background and role in society drives almost every single one of them to work quite hard at dismantling western culture

Pharmas aren't holding shit back considering the price of r&d and human use studies and approval. If anything they'll jump on a patent for a new drug as soon as they can to profit.

Aside from the satanic ritual part I agree. It's pretty much the only conspiracy theory I think seems reasonable, but then again I don't know much about conspiracy theories.

9/11 inside job freefall acceleration of WTC7 and twin towers, wargames, wayyyy too convenient place to hit pentagon, pilots couldn't fly when they trained in US, planes were wayyyy to fast at wayyy too low of an altitude to be stock 747s--also NISC never released an accurate model for how each tower could have fell into their shadows from a plane crash and structural fire

Oh yeah. And jet fuel doesn't burn as hot as measured temperatures at ground 0, nor was there nearly enough to cause any damage--it probably all blew up in the initial crash, and the fuel is stored in the wings, so it would extremely difficult for a significant portion of it to end up in one place--the elevator shaft.

there is literally nothing wrong with pedophilia, only redditors and normalfags disagree

Diaz Ordaz and Luis Echeverria were CIA.

I really didn't want to believe in such things, but once you read about it and then see the patterns just on plain sight for everyone to see, it's impossible not to believe it. I have enough discernment not to believe in everything I read, and I'm lucky that I'm not a schizophrenic, otherwise I'd lose it. And it's an incredibly lonely life, because you can't do anything and revealing your power level only helps everyone to classify you as a threat or a lunatic.

Attached: 1540520936621.png (499x499, 353K)

I do not believe things just because i want to believe them to be true.
But the whole jewish international banking, debt slaves, war funding, it has too many points in history where they all connect.
All the presidents that spoke out on and wanted the fed gone died by assassination.
The zionist bankers and globalists, the jews pushing for all this social change, it’s all real

The West and the Islamic world are controlled by crypto-Jews on all sides (Sabbetean Frankist Dolmeh) who use divide-and-conquer (false flag terrorism, mass invasion) to control the masses. The Bush family, the Saudi family and the Pope are cryptos.

The top of the pyramid is the Rothschild family, who built the Israeli supreme court with an all-seeing pyramid on top.

Also the moon landing was fake, they produced very little concrete evidence of going there and the astronauts all looked very embarrassed when showing their faced in public. The project was run by freemasons, and the Soviets were complicit in the hoax.

aye

Jew here. I would argue that all rich people are ruining the west, jews just have a tendency to be good with money.

but you don't have any sense of tribalism beyond your cancerous spreading """tribe""" so you have more of an incentive to destroy tribal racial structures

im sorry you were born a kike but you are like a cancerous cell

good bye

idk about the satanism part but the pedophilia rings are pretty much proven, not just in the US but worldwide (Marc Dutroux, etc.)

>the one pc in the whole world makes basic spelling mistakes in his sentence long posts

hilarious

Lmao if us jews cared about our "tribalism" we wouldn't keep marrying out of the religion and/or race. Most of us jews are sane, we just get the shaft due to these huffpost/cnn journalists that post anti white rhetoric and label it as "progress".

I believe we are capsules or pods that are constantly being occupied by __energy beings__
most spend around a decade but some linger longer
spiritus is one such being

That poltards genuinely astroturf /v/ with propaganda, which is why they project "go back to ResetEra" any time their propaganda is challenged

Attached: pol retard.jpg (750x1334, 59K)

That's the sad truth. The Global North controls the rest of the world. For example Latin America, whether leftist or rightist will continue being a cheap mine source for them, that's why I don't get so hyped about "le based right wing candidates XD" here, democracy is a theather.

The global order wants to keep this status quo

Marrying gentiles only increases your numbers because all children born to jewesses as jews

but only a born jew is a true jew