Spain

In spite of their racism they are very good people.

Say something good about Spain

Attached: Flag_of_Spain.png (820x546, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKdg1wtcNZI
youtube.com/watch?v=z0Nnajf6kVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I KNEW a Latino cuck would was behind this thread

Spain is the least racist country in Europe by far tbqh

faggots

>tf
>tp

Give back the land to mapuches, you indian genocider.

the spanish racism comes from lack of knowledge, its not actual hatred in most cases...
i wish
its not as racist as britain but theres more racism than the average. if you are a dark/black woman people assume you're a prostitute for instance
youtube.com/watch?v=FKdg1wtcNZI

Kill yourself, Spanish cock sucker. Move to South America if you want to do that shit.

Typical ChileANO

Only true Mexicans can resist slobbering over their Spaniard cocks

Arriba España.

Attached: Franco.jpg (1014x1348, 509K)

Churro is from Spain right?

>franco franco franco franco franco

Attached: c4a.jpg (600x484, 23K)

They're only famous because of us

Originally the came from Asia

Thanks to you guys and Spain then

Has anyone consideres spain or soaniards white or european?

Attached: 500_F_90204910_T1hFaurfdr2gV55ntOAM35E7De6441QN.jpg (500x334, 68K)

Attached: zxl58Pv.jpg (1280x764, 109K)

sorry but i dont like the sp*nish

I formed Spain in 1571 :)

They need to pay for what they did to the Inca and Aztec people.

Had disgusting yurokeks not discovered America, we would've had Aztec flying cars in the 1800s

We are not europeans, you dumb camelcock sucker

We all know you are moroccans.

You need to kill yourself for all the damage your shitty camel tribe did to the ancient world
Make us the world great again

You are their race al andalusi abd rahman ojala enshalla

Just like American which are niggers, blood Brothers you are.

Most Spaniards are decent, awesome people

It doesn't take anything away from you to acknowledge our kinship, no Spaniard living today is in any way responsible for Mexico's colonial history

Thanks , i dont think we are racist thou maybe clasist

I want to Spain burn and its people killed in the most elaborate and painful ways possible.
>our kinship
Speak for yourself, Criollo filth.

Asalam aleikum

Good post

Are you LARPing or are you actually an indigenous Mexican?

What are you talking about? Our expansion was like a gift to the older savages. I'm sure the followers of Muhammad (وضي الله عنهم) expanded out of pity towards the Kuffar who lead degenerate and savage lives.

>Look!! My skin has an insignificant hint of brown to it !!! I'm surely not just another yuroshit

Kys yourself, albino monkey.

absolutely NOTHING

someone get me outta here

>Inca and Aztec
>people

>not being pitch black means you are european

The absolute state of the arabian camel fucker brain

Not native. He is some underage troll from /v/ who found his way into Jow Forums when the whole /vint/ shit happened.

boot-licker

Mexicrent being a cuck, SAD

Why?

they can't pronounthe th.

Spanish racists are nice and caring, the best racists ever.

so it's just bigotry of the uneducated masses, just like everywhere around the world.

If I were you, I would have learned Quechua II, moved to Cusco and settled down with a native to decrease the amount of albino genes of my next generation.

South America isn't supposed to be Hispanic.

I see, thx

>i dont think we are racist thou maybe clasist
Like father like son

t Mapuche

I spent a summer in Madrid and yeah this Is very much truth, what i round funny was how each race had its very specific job, unlike in places like the Netherlands where you would see people of all races working any kind of job, colombians bought and sold gold, Blacks sold bootleg shit, ecuadoreans drivers cabs, chinks had convenience stores etc.

Cool people and good food

Spaniards are the lowest caste of wh*Tes

mapuches are not incas
incas tried to invade us but they were BTFOd by the araucano warrior

And the original choris are from Spain, too.

Sorry, but not a single white among your rapist ancestors from Spain.

You can ser how far away all the countries that compart your ideology have ended from mooroco to pakistan
The islam golden age meme would have happen regardless under the sassanid and roman empire without condening all the middle east to their current situation

But why? Incas were a bunch of subhumans who tried to genocide our natives

Why are Mexicans so triggered

Stop LARPing as Mapuches. Chileans only descend from the cucked tribes, not the valiant Mapuches.

Not a single spaniard is white tho

Attached: 1540837282731.jpg (640x632, 76K)

Damn, really? Should've known about this before trying to LARP.

Attached: 1540946567322.jpg (240x232, 7K)

They are Spanish refugees in Mexico

My family in Mexico has Spanish heritage. So we like them.

Are you one of those famous ""Spanish""-Americans?

Just the one guy

rude

Just leave Aztecs out of it

their men have large bepis

KILL ALL NON-ANGLOS

Compared to who???

Chicanos > Mexicans

Attached: Ryan_Face_Off[1].jpg (2304x1536, 281K)

Yes, you need to know AT LEAST about all this tribes to be able to shitpost about south american natives

Well I am Spanish Mexican American if that makes sense. Basically spanish heritage via mexican roots. I know it is complicated. Don't you guys have Spanish heritage too? Nothing wrong with that.

KILL ALL SPANISHITS

it's the arab genes.

Attached: 1491908792030s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

It's true

fuck I forgot the image

Attached: map.png (624x400, 13K)

It means you're a ridiculous we wuzzing faggot
>i'm spanish because i'm mexican
Wtf?

>condemning all the middle east to their current situation
um sweaty, that was all me nigga. USA! USA! USA!

Attached: image001.jpg (550x347, 45K)

Well Mexico is a former Spanish colony with a rich Spanish culture. What do you think about millions of Irish Americans who claim "Irish" heritage? Even though they have never been an Irish colony.

compared to bl*ck people, duh.
I love Spain pls teach us gay Spanish, gracias

Mexicans

>implying Spanish cocklets can compete with the BBC

Well preetty much all if us have some degree of Spanish admixture and heritage, but only people ive known that care at all about it are those with recent Spanish roots, basically Spanish civil war refugees grandkids , and being that they are already mixed they dont really identify as "Spanish-mexicans" or something, they are just mexicans that say "my abuelita was from spain but im mexican"

At least those people are descendants from people who came directly from Ireland and have a vague or actual information where they came from.

You're claiming you're fucking Spanish cause you're Mexican. Kek.

>latinos are mainly in charge of home cleaning and taking care of old people
>rumanians are usually the gorrillas "helping" you park your car in exchange for some change (and if you dont pay prepare to get your car scratched) and selling shit at the traffic lights of cities
>brits are usually not workign at all, just retired there and bought a house in the south

Boxer right is Devon Jones AMERICAN ffs

CHECKED

t. i am slightly light skinned too

BBC is a meme and whiter than you Manuel Lopez de la Cruz

We dont do the we wuzzing people Will recognize that their ancestors came from somehwere else if it was in the last 2 or maybe 3 generations at most, but given that ethnic specific communties are a rarity here and preetty much everyone mixes in the first generation the muh heritage feeling diminishes, its not the same as a plastic Pattie that grew up around other plastic patties and his bloodline has remained More or less full irish even tho His last irish born ancestors got to america in the 1890s

Chicanos have bigger dicks than Mexicans

slightly bigger yes. and much bigger than those in chiapas.

t gay chicanos

Mexican boipuss belongs to girth Chicano cock

Yeah this

Only witnessed a few moments of out right racism

>Skinhead ultras chanting "Europa, nación, libre de inmigración" outside Santiago Bernabéu
>Got in a cab with 3 other mexican friends, noticed driver wouldnt move as we chit chated and had already told him our destination "where are you from?", "Ummm...México", "oh good mexicans! Thought you where colombians for a second and was going to ask you to get off the car!"
>Some dude handing flyers and inviting people to a night club, tells us this place plays American music as if that was a plus, ask to a friend we call el negro what he thinks, guy only heard the word negro "OH NO NONO AMIGOS DONT WORRY THERES NO NEGROS IN THE CLUB IS A NICE PLACE!"

no porque te enamoras

hola amigos, esta chido el thread

Why do so many black expat women make these videos?
>"Racism in Spain!?"
>"Racism in Germany!?"
>"Racism in X country!?"
It's like as if they go out of their way to try and find people who don't like them...

>t. Redditor

>>Some dude handing flyers and inviting people to a night club, tells us this place plays American music as if that was a plus, ask to a friend we call el negro what he thinks, guy only heard the word negro "OH NO NONO AMIGOS DONT WORRY THERES NO NEGROS IN THE CLUB IS A NICE PLACE!"
Not a racist but that was kind of funny.

Not to sound SJWish but you know, maybe it does have to do with them encountering racism abroad paired with the added shittines females face?

Being constantly assumed to be a prostitute has to Fed you up eventually

Watch him BTFO a Mexican
youtube.com/watch?v=z0Nnajf6kVg

>its not as racist as britain
Do Brits have a reputation for racism in Spain?

Yeah it kinda was, specially when we start talking shit to el negro "ya viste puto que te la pelas y tú no entras jajaja"

after brexit yes, there was some incidents
but i think britain was more racist than spain before brexit aswell
also my brother told me about how a friend of his got beaten up in the tube in London for looking spanish

Also not diré if that counts really like racism, but they all assumed that being mexicans in europe we probablly where loaded as fuck, and sure none of was poor but we are very far away of rich, that could be good at the time of getting good customer service in some places , but got akward when some spaniard brought it up and implied or straight up enquired about if we where narcos or something

Are you serious?

yes i believe he had to go to the hospital with some broken ribs

>Being constantly assumed to be a prostitute has to Fed you up eventually
Does this happen often? I've never heard.....

>maybe it does have to do with them encountering racism abroad
Could be, however in my experience some people tend to interpret EVERY minute thing as racism.

Racism is a good quality to have in a group of people.