The World Is Trash

The more I learn about the world, the more I want to stay put in Canada. Most of the world is a complete shithole, including the USA. Easily the shittiest rich country on Earth, including Qatar. NZ is the only country I would consider visiting at this point. Switzerland is infested with Muslims now, so it's crossed off my list too.

Attached: Canada.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/pf_11-29-17_muslims-update-22/
uswhiteclock.org/
inyourpocket.com/zurich/basics/religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Switzerland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You got trolled by /pol and /int.
The world is an amazing place my man, at least most of it is. Start easy with European capitals (Rome, Prague), then travel to the country side/ try South East Asia, etc...

Easy leafy

Attached: thatsjazz.jpg (1080x1080, 49K)

Why do you recommend SEA so highly?

No thanks. Rome is an economic shambles, and ex-communist countries are trash.

The people mostly, down to earth and they don't wear masks, at least not in my experience, vs say compared westeners. South Europeans and Eastern Europeans are also pretty cool to shoot the shit with

Gated community tourism might be for you then

i was thinking of going to stockholm first is that decent?

>A Canadian stays in his place
Based and redpilled

Yeah could be nice. A buddy told me Lund is also pretty great especially if you're a student, never been there myself

Yeah. NZ is the ultimate gated community, far removed from the shittiest parts of the world.

I personally would like to see Lima

>hates brown people
>lives in Canada

???

it is... for now. but me and my niggas from the 410 are moving there, so NZ is gonna taste the BBC

Same. I travelled much of the world but home is here.

>I don't want to visit shitty countries
>it's too dangerous outside of Canada
>yuck, I don't want to see non-whites (unless they're cleaning my hotel room)

You sound like the kind of person who spends his entire vacation in a resort.

Attached: soy hat.jpg (647x831, 110K)

I am that kind of person.

same desu

>>yuck, I don't want to see non-whites (unless they're cleaning my hotel room)
Where do you people live in Canada? You can't throw a rock here in Toronto without hitting a nigger.

Switzerland doesn't have any Muslims you shithead, that's Sweden ur thinking of.
Completely different country desu.

Attached: 49ab3b9510fb45dfa7d0b512131fa400_db979ecd410541cbafb058b3576afba0_1_post.jpg (900x900, 90K)

pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/pf_11-29-17_muslims-update-22/

Half as bad as Sweden.

>2050

Attached: 975565489.png (224x259, 126K)

All the nice ones have arabs and all the shitty ones have russians. Except ireland, but ireland has gypsys. So just dont leave your jobless state/province and youll never have to look at an undesirable

Not as bad as you.
uswhiteclock.org/

Wut?

I was referring to the fact that the diagram you posted, is what Switzerland "might" be like in 30 years.
I like to focus on the here & now, and the fact of the matter is there are next to no Muslims in Switzerland as of right now.

It's already 10% in cities like Zurich.

That's why you stay outta big cities desu.
Places like Grinderwald, Interlaken, & Spiez are comfiest in Switzerland.

>That's why you stay outta big cities desu.

White Americans have to do this for every single city in their country. Not all of us want to live like that, faggot.

I live in BC and I only know 1 (one) nigger and he comes from Quebec.

Hey where'd you get the information about Zurich from anyway? According to this inyourpocket.com/zurich/basics/religion
only 4% is Muslim?
???

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Switzerland

All of Switzerland is over 5%. There's no way Zurich is lower than the national average. It's somewhere between 5 and 10. I'm not an autist, I don't know the exact figure.

>I'm not an autist, I don't know the exact figure.
Well you'd like to you would before you start making false claims about it.
Why do you dislike Muslims anyway? I had a Muslim friend in highschool & she was really nice.

>Well you'd like to you would before you start making false claims about it.

It's not a false claim. It's about 10%.

It most certainly is closer to 5% than it is to 10%.
We've already seen two sources that say so.

> Easily the shittiest rich country on Earth
This