It's another "lyl look how dum football is XD" cartoon

>it's another "lyl look how dum football is XD" cartoon
Why do Americans hate football so much?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1440x1080, 81K)

If you didn’t watch the simpsons you wouldn’t have to worry about it and make a thread
Why do you watch the simpsons?

*povertyball
Also, povertyball is shit exclusively played by those born in lesser countries.

Better question is why is he watching Zombie Simpsons?

I grew up in a little town south of the Kentucky border... things were simple. You tended the farm, raised the herd... and if anyone gave you shit? Son, you beat the fucker down. You were a man. And under that hot alabama sun you learned the values of christ, america, and manhood- the missisipi trio as my pop called it... may god bless his soul... And a man like me? Well when we weren’t out hunting or at the bar? We watched sport. None of that pussy european shit- real sport, arizona sport. I’d get back home... hang up my duster, cold beer, my girl cooking some fineeee BBQ... and id watch muscular, toned black men. Sometimes they’d collide into each other, sometimes bounce a ball... but they were always fine specimens. I’d watch those darkies sweat and toil for hours... and I’ll admit my loins stirred more than once... called it the texas rise, heh... and when I watched those guys play, my mind... wandered. I imagined them taking my girl... like animals- hoo boy did that get me goin! I remember, in the 12th ad break of the NFL playoffs powered by mcdonalds I’m loving it, right after the arbys presents: the danger kick! I noticed my missus watching those stallions on screen... stroking that pussy of hers. And I tell you what... without a word I drove her down the city, philidelphia- my home- and she made love to every nigger in sight. I milked my johnson more than ever that night. So when you pussy europeans talk about sport.... remember what REAL men play

Because they're not good at it, I know because it's the same reason I don't like it

divegrass is shit though
any sport where manlets can thrive is not a real sport

based and redpilled
at least our niggers are homegrown and not from uganda
i only let my gf fuck AMERICAN niggers

For whatever reason have you, pro-soccer here is a women's thing mostly.

Because one snack during the only break in the game is not enough.
Amerifarts need 1 Doritos with Coke and hotdog each 20 seconds

I mean, it is true that divegrass tends to be played in Third World countries where food is a luxury, so...

Stop using euro flags fucking autistic sharts

>When a Alabama hick living in a make shift hut with no electricity or running water calls you poor from the public library pc

American sports are either short attention span events or long ass games that goes for 6 hours where people can stuff their face while occasionally glancing from their ifags. There's too much continuous movement in football for the lizard brains to process (Americans see the world at 15 fps at most).

If youre lazy, fat and useless is nice to see that even lazy, fat an useless amerifats can be sports superstars

Baseball and football are too complex for Yuropoors to process. They can only understand very simplistic concepts like "guy in short shorts with his butt cheeks hanging out kicks ball into net and scores one whole point."

Newfag

>They can only understand very simplistic concepts like "guy in short shorts with his butt cheeks hanging out kicks ball into net and scores one whole point."
Nah that's only huehue football. Everyone knows they have the gayest teams in the sport.

>inb4 the pics of Hope Solo
You know what I mean.

Attached: homer-bushes-gif-21.gif (320x240, 880K)

I didn't need to be reminded.

Baseball averages just under 3 hours, what game popular in America takes 6 hours?

>what game popular in America takes 6 hours?
Who cares?

Autism.

>euro """"""""""""""banter""""""""""""""""