Why are there so many old Western men dating young Filipina women in the Philippines?

Why are there so many old Western men dating young Filipina women in the Philippines?

youtube.com/watch?v=foGtGPc27kk

Attached: 1540808718842.jpg (994x860, 665K)

cheaper to import than buy locally

No, the local ones are insufferable. Spoiled goods after 100 of push for gender communism (feminism).

They're loyal and nice.

pretty sure they are all australians

Many Flips look somewhat decent for Asians

Loads of old men here do that. I'm guessing its either because: 1. They're too beta or too poor to attract Norwegian women. 2. They're fed up with Norwegian women's bullshit and just want a submissive, attractive woman

>Many Flips look somewhat decent for Asians

Flips are literally the ugliest asians though. They all look like squashed prepubescent pig faced trolls

I thought that was the norm in Asia. And less so with Flips.

Because they can. Power-relations.

Old losers exploiting women in poverty.

>They're fed up with Norwegian women's bullshit

Are Norwegian women that bad?

More like women in poverty exploiting old losers.

>Are Norwegian women that bad?
If by ''that bad'' you mean ''like ever other 21st century 3rd wave/post feminist western woman'' then yes

>still not having a male gf

Attached: 1540882686575.png (540x950, 815K)

>literally look similar to other SEA countries like Thais and Indons
>still the ugliest

>male gf
YUCK
You'll get aids
Also why is there so many fucking faggots here??
-->/lgbt/

int is a gay board now

Attached: 1540882626489.png (640x1024, 658K)

he's lying. these men are losers and aren't able to get a gf.

no chads go to thailand/the philippines to get a gf.
in certain rural areas, especially on our rainy coast, all the females have already moved, so the lonely men have to go abroad to get gfs.

Why did the women move but the men stay?

>he's lying. these men are losers and aren't able to get a gf.
Did you somehow miss the part where I literally said ''1. They're too beta or too poor to attract Norwegian women.''

I talked with two in my life, one left his wife and kids after the kids grew up because he wanted to fuck an young asian thing and the other is so severly autistic he is driving both his asian wife and his mutt kids insane, literally, all they did was shouting. The only reason they got married is because she was working as a nurse and he got her pregnant.

yes i did. but you lied about the second part. no one goes to south eastern asia to find a gf because norwegian women are the worst.

women flock to the city more than men do. a great example is the faroe islands. a general rule of thumb is that the smaller and more remote a place is, the more thai women it has. the faroe isles is a great example. there are hardly any women left there (because they moved to copenhagen), so the remaining lonely men had to go to asia to find girlfriends

>no one goes to south eastern asia to find a gf because norwegian women are the worst.
Prove it faggot

That's actually pretty interesting

chads do sometimes get foreign gfs. they do travel and have sex with women from all around the world, sometimes they end up being together, but more than 95% of the thai women in norway are married to OLDER, formerly lonely loser men. you can't deny that because it is true.

>you can't deny that because it is true.
If its true you should have no problem proving it

Faggot

most women these day prefer foreigners so nothing left for old white ment to do the get a foreigner yourself

right...

every single village and town has atleast like 30 of these kinds of couples, old finns and swedes love these women

Imagine going from warm and sunny Thailand to some remote place on the Faroe islands.

yeah, but imagine going from literally working as a prostitute to economic stability

Because Filipinos have no self respect