I just started a job recently and i thought i would have enjoy it because i'll have something to do every day but i...

i just started a job recently and i thought i would have enjoy it because i'll have something to do every day but i really hate it

what about you?

Attached: 1539975113771.jpg (400x449, 16K)

I like my job I haven't worked in 4 years other than at a call centre for 2 weeks now I work at a library just helping people find books, sign up, get on computers, print shit and set up community events pretty comfy.

I go to classes and then go home. I then spend an inordinate amount of time browsing Jow Forums and trying to learn a second language. Then, when it’s late at night and I have very little time left, I start to think about homework, tests, etc.

Work is loathsome, it says so on the Bible

you die if you work

I have no job and I'm very bored all day
I wish I could work

I have a min wage job, and tbqh don't mind it. It is comfy, when it isn't busy

My last job was as an apprentice 10 years ago.

>now I work at a library
how did you get that, bro?

I got an interview for the first time after I applied for 30 jobs
I hope I can speak enough bullshit to get it. It's just fucking delivering for dominoes.
Fuck though a job at one of those small bottle shops that would be the dream comfy job

>really lazy and undisciplined at home
>hard working go-getter at my job
>because I'd rather be busy at all times than have to socially interact with people
Funny how that works out

Attached: yuru3.png (256x256, 114K)

applied on the smartjobs queensland government website for the position of "access assistant" didn't aut out at interview and bullshitted that I had transferable skills.

I spend the whole day on university - in classes, studying, reading, volunteering, eating, drinking, hanging out, and only go home to masturbate and sleep.

I've been working at the same advertising agency for 2 years now, doing a job that I honestly hate by now. really thought about quitting and trying myself in another industry but I was promised a promotion and a raise a couple of months back so I figured why not wait it out and see if the money will bring back my motivation. well, guess what, I got the raise yesterday, and it's not even 20 per fucking cent of my salary. AFTER TWO FUCKING YEARS. I'll hand in my resignation letter at the beginning of December so that I can start the new year with a clean slate, and then I'll see where to go from there.

Attached: based and redpilled 2.gif (367x219, 523K)

Get off the internet, it will eat your brain.
I'm dead serious.

I'm a courier so I drive most of the day, it's a pretty comfortable job I guess, couldn't see myself doing it past 30 though (21 now)

Why is every based Aussie from queensland

bump

well then why don't you find one?

Same. Was mostly unemployed throughout high school, uni and a year after.
Thought coming to Japan and working here as a "teacher" would be interesting and exciting. Now I'm isolated, depressed as fuck, and I have to spend 8 hours a day standing around in front of screaming japanese children

what job u got? i reckon i'd hate office drone pencil pushing tripe