Do you want an Italian woman to cook for you?

Attached: 25866543780_3df1135f37_k.jpg (1363x2048, 937K)

si!

No, they can't cook

Too healthy for you taste?

Attached: 5270897198_528c9b176a_o.jpg (2848x4288, 786K)

Authentic Italian in a can, plus I don't have to worry about some clueless thot setting the kitchen on fire

Attached: 450.jpg (450x450, 40K)

i'll rather have a swedish ""male"" cook for me. i hear faggots make great cooks

I've heard they can't cook and the best chefs in Italy are men. Unless its some ancient nonna with her secret witch recipies

yes please.

True man must be able to cook for himself

I don't want to eat empty pot

>empty pot
Ah, authentic soviet meal!

99%. if someone stole the pot, it would be 100%

SI
and bear me many children

Latvian babies must be very calorite I guess

Attached: -t8Jg7QTE78.jpg (1200x900, 79K)

yes, but it will never happen

Kek

Women can't cook no matter what their country or ethnicity is.

took long enough for someone to post this ageless truth

Bullshit

most of them can't cook, they learn when they have a child

pls shut your inner feminist up. ok, thx

>Traditional gender roles
>Feminist
IDIOT

are you sure she isn't spanish or argentine? that dancer on her gown is usually associated with such countries, though i recognize theres not a huge difference between italian and spanish

so you're saying women CAN cook? pretty ebin bait there buddy

Yes, you never had your grandparents cook dinner on family meetings? Wth is wrong with Slavs

my grandfathers were better cooks than my grandmothers. my father is a better cook than my mother. i'm a better cook than my sisters, my gf, my gfs mother etc. etc.

the only women who can cook are professional chefs. and they get their asses handed to them by professional male cooks. facts of life jamal spermason. learn them

Men have taught them all the little they can do. They lack everything to be capable of going deep into it. And chef's profession is hard for women for a reason. This is the truth and that there are men who suck even more, doesn't change that.

Something tells me this is only related to Uralic women

Attached: 3460118645_bd163bb1b5_o.jpg (1003x1280, 541K)

tell that something it's retarded and needs more irl experience

Something tells me your relatives were cheap prostitutes and that's why they have no experience

Look for example how the emergence of TV dinners etc. goes hand in hand with the idea that women could cook. It's a global phenomenon. For a man who don't understand what it's all about, it must be amazing when a woman fiddles something according to a recipe taken from a tabloid, but it doesn't change anything.

Can confirm

Girls cooking are my fetish
So yes

Figured, Poles are so tradtional

Attached: 02nauka_w_trudnych_warunkach.jpg (700x904, 120K)

yes

they make it all up
there's no such thing
like a female with good looks
who cooks and cleans

I cook for my husband and for myself just fine, so I don't need another woman for that.

Attached: apugib.png (778x512, 29K)

I've watched enough Cake Boss to know that every Italian woman is a banshee who can't cook for shit and has their husbands by the balls

True only grandmas can cook

Yes.
Where I live women are super traditional and cook a lot for you but I love Mediterranean chicks.

The apron is from spain ye, but that means nothing i have one from italia and im not italian, or at least i hope im not

my mom can't cook for shit, she always worked since she was 18, I can cook better than her because I'm a neet with lots of free time

Yall need to come to Alabama
Seriously, every girl I’ve dated cooked a ton. The only downside is sometimes they want you to buy expensive ingredients but that’s fine.

>deep fried processed meat with hot sauce and koolaid
how about no

Lol my dads side of the family is a bunch of guidos and this is so true. My dad always cooks amazing while my mom never does and is pretty average. My grandfather is 90 and still cooks bomb ass lasagna.

Southerners idea of """""food""""" is deep fried butter and animal bi-products deep fried in oil. Literally just cholesterol and death.

>cooking for yourself
cucktier, I am 25 and still get my mother to cook for me and when I get married my wife will take on such duties

I’ve never known someone who owned a fryer, that’s a meme.
Most southern food is sausage and barbecue.

Are there any british slags who know how to cook anything other than pre-cooked meals, microwave meals or spaghetti?

>tfw no italo-tunisian mom gf

yeah my mother doesn't work she just stays in the kitchen all day cooking, we hate microwave meals

Okay I'm sold can I get a british slag gf.

Attached: 244.jpg (800x1200, 334K)

Brits can't cook to save their life. Why do you think Gordon Ramsey is always so angry? He is surrounded by culinary morons.

so no slag cook brit gee ef?

She already does though