Be Dutch

>Be Dutch
>Get ANGLO'd

Attached: file.png (1005x973, 906K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/88Nh0wvQGYk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silvio_Berlusconi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based. Only the meme faculties (law, philosophy, history, Dutch language, etc.) are SEETHING.

There even was a story about some girl doing some endproject about some old dutch poem but the project had to be in english so she had to translate poem to english kind of defeating the whole purpose

still im cool with it fuck this gay ugly language

Based. I wish we did it here, we already speak English.

Dutch is a hideous language which won't be missed.

I unironically think we will see some European countries switch to having English as their official language in our lifetimes.

youtu.be/88Nh0wvQGYk

english lingua franca

Judging by how much loanwords younger ones are using and how they're forgetting native words, it definitely seems like possibility.

You can't stop us.

Attached: file.png (772x778, 791K)

You're fucking disgusting to accept having your country and your culture disappear like that

I dutch once told me
>All you need is English to get decent IT job here.

I could have known you were French even without the flag.

Damn it, why aren't more people in al-Berlin speaking ARABIC?

>tp
>tf

This desu, everyone should speak Swedish

The arabs probably speak English.

>Still seething that the lingua franca isn't French

i hate that so many engineering classes are in english. it has retard terms and it's very hard to describe many thing in english.

>Tfw it was Anglo plot all along

Attached: 1532600720597.jpg (500x499, 26K)

monolingual autist

Imagine being such a weak beta worm that you adopt SOMEONE ELSE'S language and willingly neglect your own. Ahahahaha utterly fucking pathetic and disgusting.

based Frenchy

based frenchman

t. Welsh Nationalist

your faggot ass ancestors spoke a different language before being Anglofied in the 7th century

>t.rapebaby of william

We don't, we are good at making our own Norwegian words for things, unlike Sw*den, which always borrows English words.

This is about higher education, and in higher education, you often go international, so instead of having to learn everything again in English when applying for jobs abroad, you instead just gradually replace everything with Norwegian words, since everyone speaks both. Vice versa would mean losing the job interview.

>y-y-y-you adopted some French words in the 11th century!!!!

Yeah, nice non-argument you bellends.

Attached: 1450453436777.jpg (640x633, 87K)

Sorry Norway, didn't mean to be that rude to you, it was directed at the cucky dutchmen

No, I'm saying the actual language of your ancestors was Britonnic/Pictish or whatever before some dudes from what's now Germany/Denmark imposed their language upon you. Are your ancestors cucked?

>britain thinks english is the lingua franca because of britain
lol

It is. And before you say it's America that caused it, consider who made America...

kek this all these bongos ITT thinking its british supremacy while in reality its american popculture victory

based

Yeah, the French did.

we should stop teaching foreign languages in school

You didn't make the US what it is today tho

>consider who made America...
consider who made england...

of coursing seething inbred britons ignore this post
same to the ugly manlet french, your actual native language was Gaulish before the romans, are your ancestors KEKS for adopting the roman language instead of keeping gaulish alive?

>tfw the anglo man wins again

Attached: 1540893326294.jpg (467x390, 31K)

>bongs trying to take credit for our achievements

Attached: 1516003050252.png (250x202, 8K)

>y-your language isn't t-taking over!!1!
>he says in his language

Lads, stop bickering. Europeans need to unite against the global threats (Islam, Africa) that seek to destroy us.

The Dutch should absolutely preserve their language. But more importantly, EUROPEANS NEED TO UNITE.

I'm proud to not be able to write a single phrase in correct english

french help is overblown. only good thing they did was fight british navy and block yorktown

Oink oink capitalist ''muh only economic/enginner/business faculties are good'' pig.

The rope is coming, oink oink

>y-y-your got invaded and conquered in 447AD!!!! dats the same as willingly giving up your own language for the sake of globalism and being able to understand Rick and Morty cartoons

Tosser

t. Jow Forums mongoloid that thinks all "white people" should like each other

no fuck off you inbred cuck

This but completely unironically

Except for internet and business words, here anglicization of italan is almost non existent

You just did though.

you dont need to remind us no one in your country understand economics

lolno, fuck europe and fuck wh*Tes

Let's try again without google translate, i'm now writing wth my hands and i bet i'm doing at least 5-8 mistakes

not a single argument in sight
I accept your surrender, kid
>I'm proud to not be able to
might be technically correct but that's terrible English

that were the only phrase i be knowing in correct english

No they can't :)

That was completely correct well done

Someone do:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silvio_Berlusconi

^

TOP CHAD

>accusing me of lack of arguments
>has to resort to the 5th century invasion of the British isles

actually scratch that, it's not even technically correct, it's plain wrong
absolute state of shitaly

>I accept your surrender, kid
And I accept the surrender of your language to superior English

This, but another threat in addition to Islam and Africans is GLOBALISM

sorry, I forgot there was a statute of limitations on arguments

I unironically wish it was like that here. I can see how poor my English is comparing to western Europeans here.

That's the beauty of English. I understood exactly what you're saying, even if there are some (minor) errors.

One of the reasons English has flourished is the way you can understand it as long as the sentence contains all the necessar words. The order isn't too important unless you're a native speaker.

>absolute state of shitaly
we are subhuman shitskins but in this case it comes at our advantage

like your own ancestors did in the 7th century
mine took a while longer to yield ;;)

>might be technically correct but that's terrible English

Technically correct is enough. Everything after that is refinement, but the message still gets through.

Do you want to see your way of life erased? Do you want to see yourself become a despised second-class citizen, having to bow down to Islam?

Everybody of European descent, including Americans, Canadians, Australians and New Zealanders as well, must UNITE in order to preserve our culture and our freedoms and our way of life.

Good post.

Globalism would be okay if it was people of European descent running the show. I think leftism is more of a threat than globalism, personally.

cringe desu

>even if there are some (minor) errors
Italicisms i suppose

How come that i'm able to totally understand spoken british english by tourists/erasmus here but australian is almost impossibile to me? I thought it was identical

>Foreigners talking shit about English
>While talking in English

You love it really you sluts.

Yeah, that's going to be a yikes from me.

>french help is overblown
If anything it's understated

>Estimates place the percentage of French supplied arms to the Americans in the Saratoga campaign up to 90%, but the gunpowder used was for all practical purposes supplied by the French entirely.
>Had it not been for the French assistance in supplying the Americans with gunpowder from 1776 throughout the war, American forces would not have been able to sustain their war effort and win the battles that they did, and ultimately the war and independence.

my ancestors were already muslims, don't see the issue with that, also we have nothing in common with anglorats and other birdshits

Aussies speak differently. You'd find the same with some Brits (Liverpool accents, Glasgow accents, etc). Foreigners learn English as it ought to be, but not always how it is actually spoken.

Our universities are working overtime to attract as many international students as possible. As a result the average rent of student housing has doubled in the last few years and shitloads of internationals are either homeless or pay €800+ for a shoebox not even nearby the city centres.

not even real english
dont care

t. Groningen btw
I just drove past these things where shitloads of Anglos and Koreans have to live for €700 per month

Attached: IMG_8591.jpg (2000x1333, 795K)

At least you havent' totally different romance (and germanic) languages spoken NATIVELY through your country as here

> protip: southern italian lanbguages/accents must be erased from the planet

so a campaign that lasted 5 months two years after shit hit the fan is understated?
>>Had it not been for the French assistance in supplying the Americans with gunpowder from 1776 throughout the war, American forces would not have been able to sustain their war effort and win the battles that they did, and ultimately the war and independence.
Supply was great but remember, the British had god tier navy. They blockaded American ports like crazy. The supplies that did come in helped though.

Damn. I think I'd prefer a commieblock.

Commieblocks get rented for more than that per square meter to internationals. Most are illegal to be rented out to allow normal people to live in them, but a few are owned by crooked landlords so they stuff a commieblock appartment full of chinese and Spanish people for insane prices.

Not only did the French beat the Royal Navy for the last time in history, they provided the Americans with supplies they couldn't have continued the war without
Why would you call that contribution overblown

Are your universities even good enough to justify that?

Yes and no. They consistently rank within the top 100 and some of them have a good international branding (Groningen, Utrecht, Leiden) while they are relatively cheap compared to Anglo ones.
So going to the Netherlands is pretty much the best alternative to going to the USA/UK. Most of the people coming here don't even realise we don't actually speak English until they live here.

No not really. The average English of professors is also shite.

>normal people
Rude

>Spahn
>popular
naja weiBte

>Why would you call that contribution overblown
Because people act like the help was the only thing to win the war. If anything, Washington single handily won that war. Keep the continental army from falling apart numerous times. Also french open intervention wasn't decided until washington proved himself. French provided supplies sure I never said they didn't (french even tried to undermine the spanish at one point). Like saying china/ussr won the vietnam war instead of the vietnamese. Gunpowder is useless unless the army knows how to fight just like without gunpowder you can't shoot. It's symbiotic.

Well by normal people I mean locals that just want to have a place to live, not some rich foreign fucktards.
A friend of mine studies medicine at the RUG and his class is roughly 75% Dutch. Most of the time they have some professor speaking in broken Dutchglish to a bunch of Dutch students with one Italian fuck there ruining it for everybody.

Also the continental army had to buy that fucking gunpowder too.

I thought you lot spoke great English. Every Dutch person I've talked to barely has an accent when speaking English. I'd actually say they're better than Swedes.

The war simply couldn't have been won without this help, just like the war couldn't have been won without the continental army

>gunpowder

>Unzaga authorized the shipment of desperately needed gunpowder in a transaction brokered by Oliver Pollock, a Patriot (Revolutionary) and financier.As the American diplomat Benjamin Franklin reported from Paris to the Congressional Committee of Secret Correspondence in March 1777, the Spanish court quietly granted the rebels direct admission to the rich, previously restricted port of Havana under most favored nation status. Franklin also noted in the same report that three thousand barrels of gunpowder were waiting in New Orleans, and that the merchants in Bilbao "had orders to ship for us such necessaries as we might want.

you are welcome

I know. I never said there was no french help, I recognize french involvement, i think many people do. But I just hate the notions in history that one side did everything while the others weren't needed. This happens in a lot of ww2 discussions as well.

Our English is good enough for all purposes but academic teaching which requires you to speak the highest level of English.

Surely it only requires the highest level for things like philosophy and humanities. Science is mostly a technical language.