I eat when I'm bored

I eat when I'm bored.

Attached: fat.png (385x382, 13K)

I masturbate when I'm bored.

t. 47kg master race

I sleep

Attached: 93087.png (468x345, 226K)

I wish masturbation and video games could distract me. I wish I was the kind of person who loses their appetite when they're sad. I can't fast for more than a few days and I can't go for more than a week just eating healthy food without binging. Printed out some fat-shaming posters which will hopefully help me work up the discipline.

I walk for 2hr when I'm bored
sometimes ride my bike

just eat vegetables

>Printed out some fat-shaming posters which will hopefully help me work up the discipline.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o0r600TuII1rcncm1_500.jpg (499x499, 18K)

do u have a gf? If not, can you use this motivation to not be a fatty?

Mosey on over to Jow Forums. They'll get you back on track. Just read their sticky, it'll have everything you need.

Are you a female?

I always want to eat

Attached: 1540076100491.png (318x159, 7K)

Are you?

No, but only a female would say such a thing.

I overeat purposely so I could CTB by obesity. I wish I was never sired/conceived.

I am bored when I eat

I eat when I’m stressed sometimes

Only boring people get bored.

You sound like some moaning anorexic roastie. Quit being a little bitch.

This. Also I do my hw in my kitchen which doesn’t help.
worse way to die because you get ugly too.

I have trouble eating because of chronic anxiety

I always eat when im stressed
Being an ugly fat sob for as far as i can remember has been the bane of my entire life
T. 114 kg whale

Based. Both are relaxing as well. Nothing works better for me to kill stress or boredom than going out for a walk with my dog.

What is your definition of "healthy food"? Chance are that your "healthy" diet has massive deficiencies.

I used to do that. I found some things to replace it though.

Shaming yourself will just make you feel worse. Treat it as a problem to be fixed but don't get angry at yourself.
t. formerly obese

I have the same problem, but i pretty much overcame it.
Some advice:

1) try using an app like samsung health to register what you eat, it helps your brain understand that you are full.
2) drink a lot, it gives the sensation to be full
3) find something you really love that distracts you. I read, play vidya, or watch tv series when i feel hungry
4) fasting is useless, don't believe losers on Jow Forums. Eat 1600-1700 calories a day divided within 5 meals. Eat often, but not fat and not too much
5) eat chewing-gums or sugarless candies when you are bored

Hope it helps

>drink a lot, it gives the sensation to be full
This. Water, tea, coffee, or milk are probably best. The first three have no calories, and the last one has calories but is high in protein so you feel full for longer.