/nwg/-Non-wh*te general

Good day to you my fellow people of color. I've seen another wh*te person today. Why are their faces full of the red dots they call "acne" ?

Attached: handsome.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MlJdPOkMa9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's because wh*tes have pigdog skin

They are not blessed by the almighty Sun God everyday

Like all people, the white race originated in Afrika. As humanity's first great cities grew, it became increasingly difficult to deal with habitual thieves, rapists, and pedophiles in the population. These offenders were genetically predisposed to their deviant behaviors and exile was the only way to safeguard the populations of the cities. Gradually these inherently depraved individuals were driven ever northward, away from civilization.

Eventually they were driven across the Mediterranean into Europe. Here they settled, their naturally black skin atrophying to a sickly pale color to adapt to the lack of nourishing sunlight. These savages did not build great civilizations, they did not develop science and art as their fathers in Afrika had. Instead, their genetic predilection to violence and the harshness of the European climate brought them to a state of perpetual warfare. As a result, they became great warriors and built powerful new ways to wage war. By contrast the dark skinned peoples of the world became great artists, scientists and philosophers- always maintaining their deep spiritual connection to the Earth. Peoples of color worshiped life, the Europeans worshiped death.

We know what happened next, the Europeans spread out like a plague, raping, destroying, consuming, pillaging everywhere they went. The non whites' cultural superiority was no match for the perfected, savage onslaught of the whites. And so this is where we are today. The tribe of rapists, pedophiles and criminals that all whites are descended from have infested the planet. While it may sound harsh, the only viable option for the preservation of the species is the aggressive termination of this malignant tumor wherever it takes root. And this is why the global extermination of whites isn't just right- it is a moral imperative.

That must be very uncomfortable for them
May the sun God lower the suffering he laid upon the forest man, also known as "white man"

Attached: handsome 052.jpg (480x615, 61K)

When we non-whites eventually take over Europe what should be do with the remaining wh*tes? Should they be given rights? Should the females be made to bred with non-whites and the men castrated? Or she would segragate and enslave them as karma?

We have to remember the white man is an animal. He isn't capable of rational thought. And we should behave to him as we behave to an animal.
Is he useful? We use him or make him useful.
Is he obstacle? We remove it.

Attached: handsoem042.jpg (500x750, 41K)

People of color are wh*tes, we are just normal people

Nothing more satisfying than raping a woman of other tribe and then forcing her to raise the rape product and every day staring in its eyes seeing the eyes and face of her rapist.

ayy i hve that same jacket
its from zara

I am happy you are trying to become human cave man. But you have to understand that your existence will cease. And you can't stop this. It's God's will. And this is the curse from the Sun God for disrespecting him with your pagan worshipp.
Good taste friend.

Attached: eb8168364263317290f3a92ed0f1789d.jpg (321x442, 23K)

Hi fellow non-wh*tes,how we can destroy the wh*te menace?

Don't worry friend. The white will cease to exist. His own genes are too weak.

Attached: Mixed025.jpg (803x865, 120K)

Seething shitskins. We whites established should've never taught you civilization.

Attached: Muhammad.jpg (436x328, 44K)

(OP)
Ignore the "established" here.

>wh*Toid can't even write properly

We have been over this wh*toid. The civilization was made by with golden/brown skin and Abrahamic religion. You wh*tes are pagan savages that lived in their caves while we made civilization. Your animal nature helped you to fight.

Attached: gypsy2015.jpg (960x1300, 247K)

Also the "cave" I keep referring to is "white civilization"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>can't have a decent flag
>can't have decent Writing skills
Its simply not ok be wh*te.

>sun god
congratuations on your shirk and kufr

>hate white "people"
>want white gf

Attached: 1493576702782.jpg (640x480, 31K)

Based. wh*Toid extermination camp when?

WHITER THAN YOU MUHAMMAD KILL YOURSELF LOW IQ SANDNIGGER INBRED SHITSKIN GOAT FUCKER CAMEL JOYCKEY RAGHEAD

Attached: 1531093311403.png (742x491, 564K)

Don't worry friend. Your superior genes will cleanse her.
I think we should use them as slaves instead. Killing is waste
What a shameful display of cave degeneracy

Attached: yee.png (600x600, 79K)

Did you just implyed that i`m wh*te? Dumbass, that`s friendly fire

Grow up,caveman.
For allah.... you even can speak fine?
I doubt it

You deserve death for sympathizing with animals

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x530, 52K)

> sympathizing with animals
Shitlord, how did you come to such conclusions?

By trying to group us with those filthy white animals. There is no salvation for you.

Attached: kill.jpg (630x1200, 65K)

Do white people have feelings?

I hit a white woman for bad behavior, could she feel anything about it?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x800, 84K)

No. There is no need to feel bad about it.

Attached: 1536490287232.jpg (444x399, 54K)

WE are the PEOPLE. THEY(wh*tes) should be put in concentration camps and named people ot color. These words are offensive

kill all wh*Te """""people"""""

Attached: image.jpg (591x719, 63K)

Stop talking like a wh*te degenerate. We are the people of color. Whites lack color it's a punishment from God. Only we people of color can paint the world with our color.

Attached: fSwtQ4m.jpg (800x800, 201K)

where can a mutt like me be free?

Attached: 1540621501026.jpg (724x1103, 117K)

This is our world. Don't forget that.

Attached: Dol2HZ4VAAAH9Lh.jpg (786x1403, 149K)

To date there is no proof of wh*Toids being able to feel anything

Pale skin = Low test + skin cancer + autism + psychopathic tendencies
It is curse from God.

fuck, he's so sexy...

MENAS are BLAK. (Even if you aren't completely you can still pass, brother)

youtube.com/watch?v=MlJdPOkMa9k

Your thoughts about this sentence?

bruh look at this faggot

I say enslave them

Keep coping. Every important historical figure was white.

Attached: aryan.jpg (480x480, 133K)

WE

Keep dreaming cumskin

Attached: white-slaves.jpg (610x387, 39K)

do we slavs count as not wh*te?
please say yes

Slavs don't even count as human

Attached: 1393706328693.png (952x810, 47K)

Slav as a group? No. Mixed slav? Yes.

Attached: b0003505_11102687.jpg (300x300, 31K)

Honorary.

Zitto animale.

Attached: 1024.jpg (769x1024, 91K)