Symbol of american imperialism. if you can find that sign in your """country""" it's an american colony

symbol of american imperialism. if you can find that sign in your """country""" it's an american colony.

Attached: o.png (1358x1189, 2.31M)

>le McDonalds is bad 4 u
Red Square has the largest McDonalds on earth. A McDonalds is Unironically a symbol of capitalism defeating communism now

symbol of british imperialism. if you can find that sign in your """country""" it's a british colony.

Attached: www-png-paperbackdesign-www-png-300[1].png (300x300, 6K)

Most of these look pretty cool. I wish they put that effort in here.

all of those has huge land value, most of the mcd here don't

we are subsidizing for the rent of the mcd in those places

Americans invented the internet though

>Milanonald's

At least they try to hide that you're being occupied.

English scientist Tim Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web in 1989. He wrote the first web browser in 1990 while employed at CERN in Switzerland.[2][3] The browser was released outside CERN in 1991, first to other research institutions starting in January 1991 and to the general public on the Internet in August 1991.

based and educated-pilled

The English belong to us

Didn't he just come up with http? The tech itself predates the 90s with stuff like ARPANET or whatever existing for years.

>Didn't he just come up with http?
>just

>a protocol for sending data is of the same magnitude as the entire infrastructure and tech it relies on
Yikes!

Attached: 1539934390538.png (846x475, 500K)

>Hardware is the be all and end all
>Communications protocols are unimportant
>Yikes!

He's probably specifically talking about the web which is just a retard friendly front end. You are correct though.

in my town McDonalds got FINN'D out of it by based Hesburger

You are right but Americans didn't wanted to share the technology for the worldwide public
We are been lucky amerisharts didn't come up with a good protocol

What place is it at top left?

>Communications protocols are unimportant
Arpanet created these as well.

IIRC it's in Italy.

We need more effay McDonald's ITT

Attached: Imperial McDonald's.jpg (1024x768, 482K)

Attached: evil mcdonald's.jpg (919x1359, 679K)

top left corner is super old, McDonalds' has been kicked out from the galleria years and years ago
Source: Milanese

So any country with Volkswagens is a German colony? If you use Avast, you are in a Czech colony?

Attached: victorian mcdonalds.jpg (640x359, 53K)

Attached: boat mcdonalds.jpg (736x435, 63K)

now thats just sad

At least Europeans try to integrate it.

Attached: original_McDonalds0.jpg (1024x744, 118K)

I've been inside that one, the murals inside are great
it's got nothing on this baby

Attached: Subotica,_radnice.jpg (3000x2064, 1.81M)

>have classic train station
>get burgered

Attached: Centralen_hall.jpg (1431x1096, 499K)

>Red Square has the largest McDonalds on There is no McDonalds on the Red Square dumb mutt
Largest McDonalds in Russia located near Pushkinskaya metro station, more than 1,5 (that means 1 (one) and a half) kilometers from the Red Square

i remeber beating some arab into hospital because he and his friend decided to stop in the middle of the busy street and start their relation talking without noting that people around them need that place to come along. still nice memory.. sigh.. in the end his friend was just pleashh pleashh stop.. i behh you..

damn yanks I ruined my answer because of your ignorance lmao

I prefer a McDonalds like that, when you put it in a historical building it just looks out of place and ruins the building

Spot the McDonalds.

Attached: 39079648_240493576660831_6458227780512382976_n.jpg (1080x1080, 155K)

Bottom left

W-what's with the maccy mosque? Do they blare adverts out the minerets or something?

Attached: Comfy.gif (1906x2149, 1.47M)

Funny thing theres a mcdonalds right outside this place too.

It's the thought that counts... have a MickeyD's kind of day!

Attached: Fries.png (800x480, 249K)

Is this in Erlangen?

no, most of them look like this

Attached: 201205221021.jpg (850x565, 65K)

BASED AND REDPILLED.

I don't get what's the big deal with McDonald's. Like if you think it's so bad, just don't go there. It's not like anyone forces you to buy fries or anything, it's called freedom.
I get why one would call certain US geopolitical actions 'imperialistic' even though I don't agree with such label but people buying a burger is by no means an example of it.

good. good. let American propaganda flow through you

Oh yes, colonial baroque literally built by the Aztecs? It needs a McDonald's on it

Attached: McDonald's México1.jpg (1024x589, 422K)

>All these McDonalds in foreign lands
wtf im proud to be an american now

I never understood McDonald's success. It's expensive, the food is bad and it's slow to deliver what your ordered.
I know small restaurants with good food, decent prices and speed.

Why do Europeans love American fast food so much? In Prague there was a line out the door at KFC. In USA only trumpcels and niggers eat there.

>It's expensive
Brazil is doing that bad?

It expensive since ever.