Here is something you might not hear about

Here is something you might not hear about
Pakistan currently has the highest refugee population in the world
and our glorious PM just granted 1.4 Million Afghans Pakistani citizenship
the fact is Pashtuns make up only 20% of the country but have the highest birth rate then any other ethnicity in Pakistan
and they just keep on coming hundreds of thousands every month

you people in Europe and America complain about your refuges becoming a majority but they make up less then 1% of your individual country
the fear of them becoming a majority is nearly impossible even if another million refuges came to Europe

but we have to deal with this
we have to deal with Baluchistan(name literary meaning land of the Baloch) is becoming pashtun majority,we have to deal with the fact that Pakistan will be speaking pashto in 30 years because of this bastard

so as a Baloch fuck Imran Khan

Attached: 1532704487962.jpg (275x902, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uuCFRaFWjwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>you people in Europe and America complain about your refuges becoming a majority but they make up less then 1% of your individual country

1.france is already 25% nonwhite...

2. your country is getting whiter, no one opposes that. if you had billions of refugees from ghana youd chimp out too

Don't think it has to be a competition. I can sympathize with any native afraid of losing their homeland, hopefully plenty of others on this board will aswell.

Is there any effort to remove these foreigners? Do they cause much trouble?

Its not really an issue though, is it? You are all from the same region and look the same, the main dig with European refugees though people aren't man enough to say it is that they don't look cool and don't look like - say if the world was being destroyed, that they could do anything to change the outcome, where as we usually do aside from alcoholics, druggies, degenerates, people with really long heads, disabilities, overweight/ obese that comprise 3/4 of the population and people that can't speak Latin for aesthetic reasons. Pakistanis could never be cool ever anyway, you have a nice flag and that. But the name of your country starts with a p- that's no good already, Panama fucking sucks and Paraguay is literally nothing. Your military have numbers but would die in bigger quantities unless they were fighting Indians because there are more Indians and they aren't as cool as Pakistanis who themselves aren't cool and to top it off... I mean, what does Pakistan do? You have like 200 mil people and do nothing, as least the Indibugs pirate films and re-upload them in Tamil and Malayalam, you guys don't seem to do anything.

Attached: Comfy.gif (1906x2149, 1.47M)

>Is there any effort to remove these foreigners?
no
>Do they cause much trouble?
every major terrorist attack in Pakistan
caused a heroin epidemic
illegal arms sale

>you have a nice flag and that
eh actually the flag is something I really can't stand
its just a ripoff off the Turkish flag
>But the name of your country starts with a p- that's no good already,
what ?
>what does Pakistan do?
mostly provide the world Textile,agriculture and 1/3 of the world footballs

Attached: Revised Flag of Pakistan v3.png (1280x853, 9K)

That sucks lad, hopefully your people will come together and do something about it before it is too late

Good, fuck you and fuck pakis

OP, how is the current situation with all those islamofascist riots? Is there a chance of a legit civil war when Asia and family leave the country, or is it the classic few dogs barking more than usual?

You literally just made this post just so you could post the whitest man in pakistan

alright I am gonna explain one thing
I don't care about this retarded whose more whore black moronity alright
I just want my people to retain their culture and ethnic identity
I am perfectly fine with Baluchistan being part of Pakistan as long as Baluchistan stay overpoweringly Baloch majority
how is it difficult for you to understand that people do not want to become a minority in their own ancestral land

Fuck pakistan
Garbage people and garbage country

Your country was always multiethnicial

we were
but Baluchistan was Baloch majority
Sindh was always Sindh majority
Punjab was alwaus Punjab majority

Good. Fuck Mohajirs. I can't wait for them to be gentrified by Pushtoons in Karachi. Inshallah we will say Singh hai instead of faggy urdu adab shit.

Lol, you've got to realize the only reason people here care about it being whiter is because they'll all come here the minute they get the opportunity.

why tf u lying boi its just 5 % in france

bump

What a wholesome post

Attached: 380930-19.jpg (600x600, 64K)

5% what, foreign born or with ancestry outside of Europe?

non white immigrants

I am Baluch and I like Pashtuns. But I don't want to be part of Pakistan or Iran. I'd rather be independent. If not, Afghanistan it is.

Attached: بلوچkarnaval.ir2_.jpg (900x600, 171K)

>I'd rather be independent
i'm fine with being park of Pakistan
honestly if were independent it would be catastrophic
no proper military
not enough food
no good schools
just let Baluchistan be Baloch majority and have more state rights

>I just want my people to retain their culture and ethnic identity
for how long? a hundred years ago your ancestors had a few differences, a thousand years ago very different, a million years ago completely different, five million years ago they weren't even human

We have millions of refugees and illegals from black African countries but we don't really care or never saw some e oppose it

>Pashtuns go to Pakistan
>bad stuff happens

>Pakistan is majorly Punjabi
>brutal rape stuff in India happens in north - Punjabi territory
>Pakistanis go to Great Britain
>kid rape galore

Conclusion: you are all shit and should be quaranteed.

>t.

Attached: 21BA297D-82C3-45C4-BBBB-2DAC0A3F74F4.jpg (960x960, 217K)

Thanks for being a buffer against West Asia. Our borders are safer thanks to your country

>look the same
Lol no you absolute retard. Baluchis, pashtuns, punjabis and shindhis look different

Baluchis have frissy hair and look kind of cute, and Panjabis are your average Indibug. I've no clue what a Pashtun is like despite there being probably ten of them next door but my guess is that they try to get discounts on public transport, usually fail and start gesturing hysterically and shouting at tired bus drivers for 10-15 minutes until they leave. Don't even care about Sindhis, they just sound like a pack of college cheerleaders.

Attached: Biting anon.gif (320x180, 529K)

>average indibug
Only if they're from delhi

>waahh my country is located directly next to war and people who look like me but with a different name will become majority
you think a person from sweden would complain about danish and norwegian refugees? no dumb goatfucker, our refugees are from far away.
take in refugees from congo and philippines then you can make this a competition

What the fuck? My manager was a Panjabi from Delhi, that's where the example came from - w-what are the proper Panjabis like then? Do they all look genetically inconsistent and high 24/7? Redpill me on Panjabis from Delhi pls.

Not really, they're a different ethnic group. All Europeans literally look the same apart from southern ones

Retarded post.
Only Pashtuns, North Western Punjabis (Pothoharis) and Kashmiris look like non-Indians.

The rest are Pajeet-tier.

Balochs are dark as fuck and LARP as Iranians. Truth is, they look like the average Rajasthani or Gujarati. Pashtuns will improve their looks greatly.

a goat can't tell the difference

Lol you'd know wouldn't you.

Least I ain't a gay anime faggot.

AYO SO U BE SAYING WE WUZ FROM PERSIA AND SHEEIT?

MY ANCESTORS CAME FROM THE CASPIAN SEA BRUH

INDIAN? NOT A SINGLE DROP OF BLOOD IN ME!

Attached: 44929404_2172522729682916_6243845067753127936_n.jpg (960x640, 84K)

>posts cute anime girl
>is labelled gay
Lol, to appreciate being a girl takes more manhood than being a single-minded male

Show boipussi :^)

We have a lot of gas and minerals. And all of that money goes to Islamabad and Tehran rather than it going to us. Iran and Paksitan have been keeping us down. Independence is literally the best option for us and the survival of our culture.

I am Baluch and I think we were the pre-Iranian native Dravidian population. I've never heard anyone of us we wuzing as from Persia n shieeet. Only our current language is Iranian. But that's about it.

Attached: Pakistani_Baloch.jpg (4608x3072, 3.85M)

no way faget

Because the concept of an "ancestral land" is outdated. Be glad that you have any land at all because the next 20 or so years are going to make you use all of it.

Attached: Sigh.png (300x300, 148K)

>We have a lot of gas and minerals
Yeah and so does Afghanistan, Iraq and all these other mountainous hell holes.

Baluchistan is one of the most unstable regions. No one would want to invest in it. Pakistan Baluchistan is faring a lot better than Iran's. Gwadar and CPEC will make it the richest province.

Delhi punjabis are mostly refugee families from the Pakistani punjab. They moved here in 1947.

a couple of morons in Pakistan LARPing as Turks or Arabs majority of whom are ostracized and mocked by Pakistani standards

Or maybe because Punjabis are literally next to it?

This is Imran Khan

youtube.com/watch?v=uuCFRaFWjwY

What are you on about. Delhi shares its borders with UP and Haryana.

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-215101_cropped.png (1080x944, 253K)

OHHHH HE'S DONE YOU AGAIN!!!

Attached: Capture.jpg (1200x630, 83K)

>CPEC

yup. Bring millions of non Baluch here and outnumber us in our own homeland. Just let our culture die like that amirite? Fuck you.

Attached: 12886111253_05832955bc_b.jpg (671x1024, 258K)

Haryana was a part of Punjab.

Retards.

Attached: Administrative Divisions.png (939x593, 46K)

Woofer tu meri, meri
Mai tera amplifier, fier

Attached: 1504649289905.gif (250x201, 104K)

Pakistan is an Islamic Republic and was founded as a country for all Muslims.

As long as they're Muslims they have as much right to live in Pakistan as you.

>Bring millions of non Baluch here
It's going to be a special economic zone. Most cities in the world are multi-racial anyway.

Also why are you so angry? Would an Indian Kashmiri care about what happens in Pakistan Kashmir? Why would you care what happens in another country?

>Pakistan
>most numerous lastname is title that is of Turko-Mongol origin
How'd they got that KHAN'D?
Was Babur and the gang that great at cucking them?

cringe. plox kil ur self. ty.

Attached: karima-baloch.jpg (420x305, 30K)

>separatist
Even bigger cringe.
You wanna know how Akbar Bugti died? I heard his death was very painful.

No, I just want you to die in the same way.

Attached: 82a710c0-c769-49c6-9625-3b4e12eede24.jpg (507x338, 76K)

Tajiks and baloochi- lets destroy pashtoons together

Are Urdu and Pashto mutually intelligible?

>t. backed Hekmatyar, the most bloodthirsty destabilizing warlord, during the civil war, destroying any remote chance for Afghanistan not being shit
>t. sheltered bin Laden
>t. single-handedly kept the US intervention going for 17 years by arming the Taliban and giving them shelter
Imagine bitching about a situation that your government orchestrated from start to finish.
You are the ONE COUNTRY in the world that has fucked up Afghanistan more than we have. And that is sooo hard to do, I don't think you can ever comprehend how much we fucked up. But you somehow took our level of fuckup, matched, and then exceeded it.

I'm not saying that the successive, often contradictory governments even had a coherent plan, but everything that happens concerning the Taliban and refugees is your fault.

>mfw there have been incidents that both of our countries hushed up where insurgents were found with Pakistani military satelliete photos

Attached: 1480698180522.jpg (168x155, 4K)

A lot of the vocabulary is similar but they are not mutually intelligible. They are from different Indo-Iranian branches.

Attached: 49419-050-368625DF.jpg (1602x1259, 297K)

>5% Non whites in france
Being this delusional

nationalist ignorance everyone

I mean he's not wrong, I doubt many Austalrians would complain if we took on Brititsh refugees.

In terms of thinking all non-whites are practically the same.

Oh, yeah I get what you mean, I've been around Japanese and Chinese families, they look almost exactly the same for the most part but, Mate if they didn't want to tear each others throats out.

bump

>mfw no Paki to banter with about Afghan refugees
I have WASTED TEN MINUTES

Attached: 1517521146314.png (302x302, 100K)

Based Baloch.

Attached: 1200px-Balochistan_Flag.png (1199x622, 16K)