Do right wingers in your country see rampant alcoholism, poverty, violence and drug abuse as traits of traditionalism?

do right wingers in your country see rampant alcoholism, poverty, violence and drug abuse as traits of traditionalism?

>denmark
>nej

Attached: austria and russia.jpg (409x540, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-retirement-age-life-expectancy-putin-world-cup-distraction-laws-a8402576.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But the Vikings did all of those things.

I’d take all that over tranny fag culture and any sane person would agree.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-retirement-age-life-expectancy-putin-world-cup-distraction-laws-a8402576.html

>It estimated around 40 per cent of men and 20 per cent of women may not live long enough to claim their pensions under the new rules.

Trannies are 0.3% of the population
0.3% population with a severe mental disorder that is used as a scapegoat by right wing tabloids and e celebs needing to generate demand for their content

niggers are like 10% of the population yet their garbage "culture" is forced down your throat everywhere in the west. A group of people don't have to make up large amounts of numbers to be harmful.

And how are transgenders harmful
They are too irrelevant to affect society in any meaningful way
Negroes are 12% of the US population yet even then a fuck ton of shit shared on Jow Forums is just scapegoating
Plus it's a mental disorder, not a choice behaviour

you have low IQ

Is not reading express headlines and Jow Forums threads then basing your entire worldview on it even when it concerns things you have never interacted with or know what they are low iq?
cause you are the NPC brainlet here

I don't do either of those things. you are too biased to discuss this.

>Negroes are 12% of the US population yet even then a fuck ton of shit shared on Jow Forums is just scapegoating
50% of violent crimes.

also if you hate an entire group of people you should provide a reason why

Yeah
But that does not account for negroes outside of America
There are peaceful black countries
The fault there is the multicultural environment of America, as it is the multicultural territories that are the most violent

Latvia oppresses Russians

'ate fags
'ate queers
'ate niggers
'ate poles
luv me mum
luv me footy
luv the queen
luv england
simple as

>as it is the multicultural territories that are the most violent
Sounds about right.

Attached: List_of_countries_ranked_by_ethnic_and_cultural_diversity_level _List_based_on_Fearon's_analysi (1200x784, 426K)

Right wingers are downright retarded. Especially the religious ones.

>why yes, you have the highest HDI and average happiness rating of any country, but um, did you know that you allow gay people to exist, and are thus cucked? I know because the priest who molested me as a kid told me so!

Attached: 53483D20-DD64-494A-85C1-D47D6A1046F8.png (720x869, 158K)

It's not that simple, most African countries are not homogeneous and are incredibly diverse
Most African countries aren't drawn on ethnic lines but on colonial borders
Most African countries have no majority ethnicity, so yes that map actually does reinforce my claim
Haiti has a low crime rate, yet is almost entirely homogeneous and black

cringe

yes, but they won't admit it

Attached: alfa.jpg (597x447, 24K)

Nice rebuttal, Nigel.

Also look at Europe and highest crime rates
Switzerland Belgium Latvia and Bosnia
Do you not see a correlation
All are multiethnic

you are an idiot

Also the most homogenous African countries Burundi and Rwanda have very low crime rates

At least I’m not a br*t.

>traditional
>russian
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH U GOT ME THERE

it's almost as if russia was under leftist rule for 70 years, no?

cringe

Not culturally/socially
It was enforced monogamy from the late twenties till the collapse

since when is monogamy a right-wing idea? you tell me saudi arabia is left-wing utopia?

No, traditional family structure is
And by traditional I mean one based in the culture or religion of the country it is based in

there's no such thing as left or right when it's about culture.
the soviet union may have enforced monogamy, but it also decriminalized same-sex activity.
the op is a retard probably looking for attention. making gay marriage legal doesn't make a country rich nor does banning abortion make a country poor.