Wow wow wow China is collapsing from inside

Wow wow wow China is collapsing from inside.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=286&v=r0TPfIlh4us

Attached: xi-jinping-554x355.jpg (554x355, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

power.lowyinstitute.org/powergap
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_liberalisation_in_India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/china-hacked-a-navy-contractor-and-secured-a-trove-of-highly-sensitive-data-on-submarine-warfare/2018/06/08/6cc396fa-68e6-11e8-bea7-c8eb28bc52b1_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ed530bf03941
bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-10-04/the-big-hack-how-china-used-a-tiny-chip-to-infiltrate-america-s-top-companies
abcnews.go.com/US/exclusive-25-million-affected-opm-hack-sources/story?id=32332731
reuters.com/article/us-china-corruption-purge-specialreport-idUSKBN0K200320141224
theverge.com/2018/10/4/17935868/chinese-spies-microchip-hack-servers-apple-amazon-supermicro
youtu.be/RRqluBt7jY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Deluded engrish teacher

Nice link failure, user.
Good for them if they hold protests, though. Working conditions don't improve without demands being made.

>A-any day now!

Attached: 1533272510927.png (1080x1109, 193K)

kek I was just about to post this
typical deluded op-nip dreams of China falling
their days are just beginning however

Attached: 1519895026336.webm (728x662, 1.38M)

kek, looks familiar.

Attached: any day now.jpg (1024x683, 179K)

Wonder how India will scale over the next decade or two.

Nice. Can't wait to see the Chinks eating each other.

>non embedded yt links
sorry ill pass

Sorry Bao Shu, but China is finished.
Bolsonaro will deliver the killing blow by sanctioning China together with Trump.

Attached: bolsonaro.jpg (1200x967, 126K)

India is unironically going to perpetually be a shithole
there is still no unified language across India, their birth rates are out of control because currynigs can't stop fucking eachother and their government is even more corrupt than China was during Kuomintang rule
they are doomed to be poor and inferior foever

Attached: 1540441719740.jpg (552x649, 71K)

monkey man can't do anything in his little irrelevant jungle from South America
if China bordered you they could take over your nation in 3 days
that is because you monkeys would probably start fighting eachother once the war started

Attached: typical brazillian monkeys.png (1040x780, 1.49M)

leave it to a yellow leaf to post this shit. stagnation doesn't happen overnight

>India is unironically going to perpetually be a shithole
By the way they have been improving so much over the past handful of years, I find that hard to believe. They are pulling more and more people out of poverty and this is usually the baseline to trigger an increase in education and the related flow on effects.

>that pic
It might be worth remembering that it was only a handful of years ago that in the USA, blacks were lynched and they were an apartheid state. Things can change a fair bit in a relatively short amount of time.

Attached: 1385436657126.jpg (300x300, 9K)

>australia
>canada
>sucking yellow communist dick
absolute poetry

I never said it did
your entire society and countries are declining though
most of Europe will probably be balkanized by the end of this century, same with America and this country
yes but they are doing things that China did in the 90's
and their birth rates are still Africa tier
they might as well be hopeless

>thread even vaguely Chinese
>leafs and aussies rushes to China’s defence

Why

>

>and their birth rates are still Africa tier
Historically, birth rates have dropped around the world when countries had reductions in poverty and increases in education. It might not be fair to extrapolate bases on this but I guess you could call it biased optimist.
I'd rather not accept that a country with one of the largest populations on the planet has no hope. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: 1494948434818.png (750x523, 347K)

Get the fuck out of my country you slant eyed fuck

there is going to be a famine some time in the future because India won't be able to support their insane population
nation of India is very very small, their population however is very very big
letting it play out and let nature take its course with the destruction is the only good course of action since these problems usually fix themselves when left alone

>Chinkanadian insects defending China
every time

>Chines insect
who said I am Chinese?
it is wrong. you kind of people are always wrong when coming to conclusions
I was born here
I am Canadian

Attached: canada flag.jpg (1600x1200, 262K)

>there is going to be a famine some time in the future
Never thought of this. I don't know all that much at all about the agriculture situation in India but with climate change, shit could really hit the fan.

>nation of India is very very small, their population however is very very big
This took me by surprise the other day but India is pretty huge. Pic related.

Attached: Capture.png (716x632, 102K)

factually incorrect. the shit they feed yellow niggers is truly remarkable. china has continued to be aggressive, provocative, lying, wasteful and absolutely retarded. on a grander scale than anything america has ever done. do me a favor and hang yourself you asian monkey

Attached: 1515560052129.png (494x611, 134K)

>chinese parents
>brainwashed by CCP propaganda
>I am Canadian
Go the fuck back to China. They do an impeccable job at keeping you lesser human beings out of the free internet

that is a country with one billion people though, and is going to increase even more
there is no way they are going to support that big of a population
>continued to be aggressivem provocative, lying, wasteful, and absolutely retarded
how are any of these things true?
>hang yourself
nope
seething mutt can try and destroy my soul, try and make me leave this world
it won't happen
I am here to stay
and you must deal with it
>go back to China
lol but I was not born there?? how would I go back?????
>free internet
lol, Chinese have their own internet and I can guarantee you its must better than the datamining corporate websites like google are

Why does the existence of China trigger snowflake Jow Forumstards so damn much?

>another episode of China is collapsing...soon!

Ahahahahaha

Good comedy post

Attached: 1533068325839-0.jpg (336x280, 28K)

because muh western hegemony muh whitey people are the best people in the world!!
lol

Attached: whitey.jpg (236x289, 8K)

因为他们怕中国

>how are any of these things true
Read any news article not published by China or Chinese colonies(Canada Australia)
Chinks don't have a soul all you have is flesh made to serve the communist state. Your parents can go back. They do not recognize dual citizenship. Eat shit and join your insectoid kind
Yep, you are Chinese. No matter how much you argue, no matter how much you morally and factually dismiss their bullshit, their brain shuts off, repeating CCP-fed propaganda
What a waste of human flesh

>seething: the post
You could have added something about 50 cent party and it would have been a complete post.

>Chink: The Post
You could have added something about how everything I said has no basis and it would have been a complete post.

Attached: f71.jpg (780x467, 43K)

lel, saved.

Attached: 1532172938173.png (623x939, 146K)

>Insult China
>Australian and Canadian flags reply telling you how you're wrong and "China stronk"
Every time, this will never not be kekworthy

Korea also

소득주도성장 똑바로 안 해서 경제 다 말아먹음

They're calling themselves out at this point.

>Chinese don't have soul
and neither do you
>go back to China
nope I will not lol
not for the time being

If China is so great so you must go back to China

Stop falling for his shit narrative.
India is improving but slowly.
power.lowyinstitute.org/powergap
It's the most underachieving country in Asia. It will take 10-12 years for India to start showing itself on the global stage.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_liberalisation_in_India
This was in 1991, guess when China's was? Some time in the 1970s (can't remember the exact year, sorry).

Furthermore, India is one of the very few countries that can survive sanctions/embargoes without any major problems because its population can consume >90% of products produced in India. India can support its population, especially when it comes to food. In fact, due to logistics and allocation of resources etc, a lot of the food is gone to waste. That's where the problem comes in. India is developing but slowly and our current government is quite meh.

Last but not least, a lot of our population is centered around a few states. We have a shit ton, and I repeat, a shit ton of free space to use should it ever come to it. I would say it's time the government actually starts urbanizing those areas but I'm just a 22 year old dumbass that knows nothing about how hard or easy ruling is.
Could India do better? 99% would say yes.

Um, isn't there a water crisis?

I mean, you guys kinda bungled it trying to jump from agriculture to IT, even China did the formal process of agriculture>industry>it/rnd

jokes on you! Germany is gonna be the next china thanks to imported cheap labour from africa..... wait... fuck.

Niggers don't work?

I was not born in China though so I am not Chinese
I want to move there though
China is unironically based

Attached: chinaisbased.jpg (800x600, 212K)

I don't understand, all you and the Americans had to do was to build Africa and latam as an industrial base, how hard could that have been?

India has somewhat of a democratic tradition, they aren't soulless drones (lots more pajeet pure scientists than chinks) and they are more likely to get allied with the West and materialistic individualism.
Godspeed to your kind, Pajeet.

inb4 my kind

Attached: qljxdft4jojz.jpg (2946x2936, 828K)

There's just very little organized institutional structure in Africa. Just too backwards to build up and all the money went on aid so they dont starve instead of FDI (still, American FDI in Africa is gonna be larger than China's for a while)

>being a Magapede
>being a CCP shill
these "people" are all NPCs
I dont even vote "democracy" is an illusion

Indian democracy involves defending rape and abusing democracy in order to shit on people

Divine retribution from oppressing the Uyghurs.

>lol, Chinese have their own internet and I can guarantee you its must better than the datamining corporate websites like google are

This kind of thinking is why we need to consider a first-strike nuclear option. Sooner or later, the communist party of China will go for world revolution and try to recruit our leftists. They are literally drones with a hivemind.

If we don't destroy China, it will mean the death of individualism and personal affirmation in the world.

Attached: minres.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Woah xi jidrumpf is finished!

Yes, but we aren't special in that regard. Happening in a lot of places around the world. The government says they are working on it. I couldn't tell you more, mate. I wouldn't blame you if you think it won't work. Unfortunately, more than half our populace are, despite their education, absolute wankers and can't see that our government is subpar.

>abusing democracy in order to shit on people
yup, India fell for the democracy meme

>china collapses
>communists lose power
>is reformed into "chinese federation"
>china actually becomes stronger as a result

This future triggers the Nip.

>monkey in charge of telling others about their countries

Ahahaha

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Get skinned and your dick cut off, Macaco.

Attached: 1524386511600.jpg (250x250, 11K)

I mean, make in India essentially relies on a lot of western companies to just hand over their blueprints

Anyone with more than two brain cells realises that "human rights" end where "you can't threaten our profits"

Indians feel like actual people with personal drives and opinions, not robots.
Is it even possible to discuss art or philosophy with a chink ? I've tried and failed.

Well Indians know English, if you asked people about Romanians all they would answer is probably something about gypsies

>death of individualism and personal affirmation
and this is a good thing
societies should be unified
individuals make societies weak

t. Hans Zheng

you can't do this with a g*rman too.

its seems to me the only functional democracy in asia is probably south korea but even then their entire political system is based on pure muh "emotions"

Make in India is a disaster.
One thing India does right is ignoring pharmaceutical patents and does not let the western world pressure them when it comes to following the patents. But that's a controversial issue.

>Nou
You're Chinese. Argument falls apart, no moral high ground, all they have left is to grasp at straws. You are a literal cancer to Canada
Good. Do the West a favor. No one that hasn't been deluded by the CCP wants you
I hope you're good at hacking or cutthroat politics, or else you will die like the insect you are working in a factory or become ill from said workplace

I would agree with you.
Pic related - press freedom index
South Korea and Taiwan are the only two in Asia with a freer news press than everyone else in the continent

Democracy in India is just so the rich and powerful can maintain the status quo.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 10.13.13 PM.png (638x430, 82K)

>you're Chinese
no
I have said it before haven't I?
I am Canadian
>I hope you're good at hacking/cutthroat politics
China isn't evil though? what evidence points to the PRC using methods of hacking and cutthroat politics?

Attached: 490697020-612x612.jpg (612x356, 37K)

Jesus h christ I hope the Eurasian scourge never befalls my country again.
Feels good to be free.

>o-o-o-o-oo-o-o-of c-c-c-c-c-cccc-ccourse china's gonna c-c-c-ccoll-l-llla-pse

Attached: 345tg4f.jpg (244x206, 8K)

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/china-hacked-a-navy-contractor-and-secured-a-trove-of-highly-sensitive-data-on-submarine-warfare/2018/06/08/6cc396fa-68e6-11e8-bea7-c8eb28bc52b1_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ed530bf03941

bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-10-04/the-big-hack-how-china-used-a-tiny-chip-to-infiltrate-america-s-top-companies

abcnews.go.com/US/exclusive-25-million-affected-opm-hack-sources/story?id=32332731

reuters.com/article/us-china-corruption-purge-specialreport-idUSKBN0K200320141224

The second one involving Bloomberg is super vague though, like no one has even presented a physical example of the chip iirc

theverge.com/2018/10/4/17935868/chinese-spies-microchip-hack-servers-apple-amazon-supermicro
Would not put it against criminals that lack human morality

Go back to China. I've spent more time in China than you've ever had. In a way I'm more Chinese than you. Put your money where your mouth is, faggot.

>n a way I'm more Chinese than you.
No, he is far more Chinese than you by being soulless and brainwashed by a country he doesn't even live in

but America does the same thing so its fine??
and how exactly do you know that these people are sponsored by the government
also
>eliminating corruption
>bad
I know American government is full of corruption but why exactly should other nations be punished if they decide to clean their departments?
>I'm more Chinese than you
but I never said I was Chinese in the first place
I am Canadian
and a China user said earlier on an other thread that you weren't Chinese
so it is true... lol

Attached: IMG_5851_2lowres.jpg (2346x1885, 219K)

You're not canadian if you praise and getting triggered by ch*nk bashing thread. you're insectoid filthy ch*nk, no matter how much plastic surgery or integrated you are. If ch*na so great, why are you in canada?

here is the China user from earlier btw

Attached: firefox_2018-10-31_13-16-08.png (627x773, 40K)

but I'm not getting triggered at all
you have been infested by the lies cockroach
why wouldn't I be Canadian?
just because I think x doesn't make me y in physical form
I am Canadian

Attached: 473094061-640x640.jpg (640x360, 141K)

Go back to China, you pathetic anchor baby. Too much of a pussy to actually do it.

And as clockwork, he stoped posting. Because I know how shitless scared Chinks are of their own kind.

We're not talking about America we're talking about that shithole you spawn from.
Yes, America has corruption. Like every other country in the world. The difference is that China functions on this corruption like the third world shithole it is
>but I never said I was Chinese in the first place
>I am Canadian
That is like some Syrian immigrant in Europe claiming themselves to be English or French. You are a pawn of the Communist Party, as Canada reverse-colonizes itself with brainwashed chinks like you

Why are people so afraid of china?

그래도 박정희가 전후에 화교 및 화교자본 유입 막아두게 한건 진짜 잘한거니까 다행임. 호주나 캐나다에 중국인들 쫙 퍼진거 보면 중국인들은 유대인의 다음 타자가 맞다

keep telling that lies to yourself. this is what a true ch*nkoid is. even ch*nkoid officer are not to be trusted they're part of global triads. who would trust a slanted small eye slits that has soulless window and menacing satanic look?
youtu.be/RRqluBt7jY0

go back to America zionist
your family is waiting for you in their high rise mansions
but China can't function on the corruption because it was all purged by based Xi Ping
and I am Canadian because I was born here
it makes you Canadian by definition
they aren't lies
it is truth
you only see it as lies for you have been poised by propaganda
you too are an American slave

Attached: firefox_2018-10-08_23-23-41.png (1475x436, 66K)

>Press Freedom Index
>Germany is somehow better of than Poland
Yeeaaaah... riiiight

Pathetic reply, Chinese insect.

> A post a day keeps the Chinks away

六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre
反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward
文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution
人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system
民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行
法輪功 Falun Dafa 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗
胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨
獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 肅清 活摘器官
黑社會 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩
台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama
新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 東突厥斯坦

His anti corruption campaign involved purging opposing faction members
By legality yes. By nationality, no. No non-government entity will tell you you are canadian

>implying it was from western propaganda
this is 100% encounter with ch*nks irl, not even any foreigners involved. you don't even answer my question from the previous post: if ch*na so great, why are you in CANADA? Answer me cibai

Attached: shit chinkoid.jpg (1000x787, 290K)

they feel so fucking special they want bigger EEZs than literally everyone in the world ? just nuke the yellow fever already

please do in our place instead. we don't have any nukes.

Don't you fuckers ever get tired of vomiting memes and looking like ignorant Jow Forumstards? The mere mention of China turns the lot of you into slobbering morons who speak purely in American propaganda.
Give it a fucking rest for once, no one cares about your pathetic nationalistic insecurities.

sure, Zhang. If ch*na so great, why are you in Australia?

I'm chinese, this no joke, i do pee pee in your coat.

Go back to China, David Wang

CHINA BALL

SHAOLIN KICK

Ching chong

I feel like at this point this is just a giant ruse by Australian and Canadian shitposters pretending to be chinkdrones to get a rise out of people

Attached: 1528541946494.jpg (360x360, 29K)